Quantcast
1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside* - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside*

My Ride
    TypeR

haha this kid is about to be owned!

I'm too lazy to look, but wasn't it some stupid lookin fat fuck similar to him that was in the rsx hit and run.. haha

Originally posted by BrknFngrs
    Jaymez, what time exactly did you see him? Possible he was getting off a shift at chinook or something in the area?

I'm assuming he's too old for high school and he doesn't come across as the academic type.

It was at 3:30 , I think they just went for a cruise up and around.... But he was going to go on South Glenmore towards Westhills until he did a quick U-Turn... maybe he lives in the SW..

His passenger looked 17-19...Extremely skinny and curly hair.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    2012 Impreza

dude... you my hero for the rock out thing
    Beyond CSI FTW!!!

EPIC MOTHERFUCKING THREAD UNDERWAY!

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

i think i saw this car going buck today in westhills... if only i saw this post first.. keep an eye out... in fact ima just cruise tonight and c if a little skyline pops outta nowhere and tries to pull a ricer on me...ciao
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

My Ride
    Has either 2 or 4 wheels

Isnt that "fat ass" the driver?

I wonder if he has trouble with mis-shifts with those fingers gone??? What kind of shift knob did the car have?

Originally posted by 5hift

It looks like the fat kid in the passenger seat is pointing saying something like hey is that guy taking our picture.

My Ride
    can go anywhere

Yo i seen this guy last night on 36th. heading south.
    He was ripping it past me and would slow back down and kept fucking with me.
    he took a right before 17th, 2 set of lights after father lacomb. he must live over somewhere i that area because i circled back to try and find him to fuck with him but i couldnt find him.

I didnt know at the time it was stolen but im 100% sure its him.

Hopefully you can find it soon cuz this guy drives like a nut and its gunna end up wrapped around a pole.

Ill cruise through that neighborhood tonight but im sure hes probably got it in a garage.

dam sexy car tho.
    Last edited by Numi; 03-27-2008 at 06:20 PM.

My Ride
    2012 Impreza

Originally posted by rice_balls

I wonder if he has trouble with mis-shifts with those fingers gone??? What kind of shift knob did the car have?

it wont matter now... no one would want to touch that knob after a grubby 3 fingered hand touched it

My Ride
    EM1

Wow can't wait to see these fucks brought to justice, beyond meet when these guys are found for hold a group beating?

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by rmk
    EPIC MOTHERFUCKING THREAD UNDERWAY!
    Word.... epic is right.

Nice work Jaymez

My Ride
    Axis powers

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Numi
    he took a right before 17th, 2 set of lights after father lacomb. he must live over somewhere i that area because i circled back to try and find him to fuck with him but i couldnt find him.

Hopefully you can find it soon cuz this guy drives like a nut and its gunna end up wrapped around a pole.

Ill cruise through that neighborhood tonight but im sure hes probably got it in a garage.

dam sexy car tho.
    [/QUOTE

thats only a 5 minute drive from my place, makes me want to take a cruise.. only problem is i can't keep up with the GT-R
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

Originally posted by rice_balls

Haha I forgot about the whole RHD thing

My Ride
    S14|TB1

so i guess you work for Heritage Auto sales and he took the dealer plate with him?(you obviously reported that M0 # stolen)

the kid in the TSX dropped him off and stayed? or took off with the guy when he went on the 'test drive'?

if he was dropped off, wouldn't you think somethings going on.?
    cause Heritage is in ogden area near the alberta distillery right?, no houses near there..

anywhoo will keep a lookout for ya, doesnt seem like these kids are too bright by driving it around town ffs

GL!
    Last edited by n1zm0; 03-27-2008 at 06:26 PM.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by Numi

dam sexy car tho.

I'll be on the lookout since I live a couple blocks away near Jack James....but no chasing for me....the Pathy wont keep up
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    can go anywhere

Originally posted by adam c

thats only a 5 minute drive from my place, makes me want to take a cruise.. only problem is i can't keep up with the GT-R [/B]
    True that.
    he kept fucking with me and i was like wtf your picking a race with an eg6 like wtf.

that thing is fuckin fastt.

i live close too and maybe will spot it or him again tonight.

My Ride
    Sentra

haha, well done on the picture! hope those fuckers get caught!

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

Wow i hope you find this guy. Ill keep a lookout.

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

The dealer plate was M00186 and it has been reported as stolen. If it is screwed to the car now, then he must have done that to make it look less obvious.

I work at Heritage Auto Sales off of Heritage Drive and 6th Street SE, which was where the vehicle was stolen from.

The driver driving the Acura was waiting for him for the test drive (or so I had assumed). Next thing I knew he was gone too.

Best thing is if he's spotted is to call the cops on 911 immediately and stay far enough back to see where he's going to.

It would take one helluva car to catch this one, and I wouldn't want him involving anyone else in an accident with his stupid ass.

whats with all the stolen cars lately? this is the fourth one i have read TODAY!!!

That kid looks like he is 18, there is no way id let him take a car out like that byhimself.. id have trouble letting him drive it in the first place!!!

But props for getting that picture of him - solid work!!

Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast