Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > 1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC?

Author
Thread
bigbadboss101
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (24)
User Rating: 114%

quote:

Is such transaction fees the norm?

EasyMax: Floating Electricity + 1/kWh Transaction Fee

EasyMax: Floating Gas + 99/GJ Transaction Fee

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2016 08:52 PM
bigbadboss101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigbadboss101 Click here to Send bigbadboss101 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadboss101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (49)
User Rating: 237%

quote:

Originally posted by bigbadboss101
Is such transaction fees the norm?

EasyMax: Floating Electricity + 1/kWh Transaction Fee

EasyMax: Floating Gas + 99/GJ Transaction Fee

That's exactly what I pay with Enmax Easymax.

Old Post 11-23-2016 09:08 PM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigbadboss101
First Gear

What I drive:
User Rating: 114%

quote:

Ok. They didn't move on the fees. Got a credit based on last January's energy bill.

Old Post 11-25-2016 01:17 PM
bigbadboss101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigbadboss101 Click here to Send bigbadboss101 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadboss101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I should have called yesterday. Easymax online chat is full, and calling the enmax number won't work - just ends the call before it rings.

Man people go crazy over deals sometimes.

Old Post 11-25-2016 03:43 PM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabjab
Neutral

What I drive: TT
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

The credit only applies to people on easymax so i just signed up for easymax and got rid of direct energy. My credit ended up being around 86 bucks.

Old Post 11-25-2016 04:09 PM
jabjab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabjab Click here to Send jabjab a Private Message Find more posts by jabjab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.19
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by cjblair
I should have called yesterday. Easymax online chat is full, and calling the enmax number won't work - just ends the call before it rings.

Man people go crazy over deals sometimes.

Tons of people trying to get this deal. I've talked to 3 different people and still no dice on the credit. Says I have the old EasyMax plan with the rewards so can't get another credit on top but some people are still getting it

The wait times on the chat say 90 minutes long lol. currently 7th in line and now the chat just crashed . At least I'm waiting on chat during at work

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Last edited by dj_rice on 11-25-2016 at 07:12 PM

Old Post 11-25-2016 07:02 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice

Tons of people trying to get this deal. I've talked to 3 different people and still no dice on the credit. Says I have the old EasyMax plan with the rewards so can't get another credit on top but some people are still getting it

The wait times on the chat say 90 minutes long lol. currently 7th in line and now the chat just crashed . At least I'm waiting on chat during at work

I have the Easymax plan that receives the credit as well and was able to get the deal.

I told them Atco is giving
1. Anniversary Credit
2. Admin Fee Reduction
3. Free consumption for January

So the Easymax credit is $100.00 a year which is the same as the anniversary credit. So no need for Enmax to do anything here.

I just asked about the free consumption credit and they gave it to me. I didn't even bother with the admin fee reduction.

Old Post 11-25-2016 07:15 PM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice

quote:

Originally posted by roopi

I have the Easymax plan that receives the credit as well and was able to get the deal.

I told them Atco is giving
1. Anniversary Credit
2. Admin Fee Reduction
3. Free consumption for January

So the Easymax credit is $100.00 a year which is the same as the anniversary credit. So no need for Enmax to do anything here.

I just asked about the free consumption credit and they gave it to me. I didn't even bother with the admin fee reduction.

You must of got it done a few days ago, I'm assuming they are cracking down and telling people no now as they've caught on.

You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 11-25-2016 07:21 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice

You must of got it done a few days ago, I'm assuming they are cracking down and telling people no now as they've caught on.

I did. Maybe it is actually worth looking into switching then. I didn't switch because they basically matched.

Old Post 11-25-2016 07:35 PM
dj_rice

quote:

After 3 attempts with 3 different people, the 4th rep gave me a $81 credit. Good enough. close to $100

I'll call in next month after the credit applies to inquire about changing to a lower rate. I didn't want them to see the EasyMax rewards credit if I inquired now.

Thanks roopi.

Last edited by dj_rice on 11-25-2016 at 11:35 PM

Old Post 11-25-2016 11:32 PM
SmAcKpOo
First Gear

What I drive: '03 ep3
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I called yesterday, 150$ credit and moved my electric to floating at 3cents per kWh. I'll monitor the energy landscape for the next bit and lock in when I see things turning for the worst. Fucking NDP.

Transferred the Enmax agent over to 2 other colleagues and she gave them both ~150$ credits as well.

Old Post 11-29-2016 07:54 PM
SmAcKpOo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SmAcKpOo Click here to Send SmAcKpOo a Private Message Find more posts by SmAcKpOo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eblend
Second Gear

What I drive: 03 Cadillac CTS
Posts/Day: 0.50
Trader Rating: (101)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Called in for myself and got about $85, and impersonated my parents with online chat and got them about $92, good enough

Old Post 11-29-2016 08:26 PM
eblend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eblend Click here to Send eblend a Private Message Find more posts by eblend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cidley69
First Gear

What I drive: '08 Ford Lariat
Trader Rating: (66)

quote:

I just called them, its super easy to get it.

Basically they offer to match the Atco deal for only the energy usage portion of the bill.

They look at the usage fees for last Jan and give you that amount (not counting all the admin fees).

Free money, just costs the time to sit on hold......

Old Post 11-29-2016 10:41 PM
cidley69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cidley69 Click here to Send cidley69 a Private Message Find more posts by cidley69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice

quote:

Originally posted by cidley69
I just called them, its super easy to get it.

Basically they offer to match the Atco deal for only the energy usage portion of the bill.

They look at the usage fees for last Jan and give you that amount (not counting all the admin fees).

Free money, just costs the time to sit on hold......

How long were you on hold on phone for?

I did online chats. Each chat wait time was 30-45 long but I did them while I was at work luckily, ain't nobody got time to wait on hold lol.

I'll do another attempt for my parents account. For those getting $150 credit WTF? I thought it was up to $100 only.

Last edited by dj_rice on 11-29-2016 at 10:55 PM

Old Post 11-29-2016 10:51 PM
cidley69
First Gear

What I drive: '08 Ford Lariat
Trader Rating: (66)

quote:

I was on hold 25 mins, but just stick it on speaker and carry on with whatever you're doing.

Not sure how to get the $150 (think that ship sailed), lady I talked to seemed very scripted, like she's been giving out these credits all day.....

Old Post 11-30-2016 10:43 PM
cidley69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cidley69 Click here to Send cidley69 a Private Message Find more posts by cidley69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLiVE
FKA memystealthandi

What I drive: '11 EB F150, '60 Baja Bug, '12 Crosstour '87 IROC
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Called today. Was told they would assess the bill and send me an email. Just got an email saying a $150 credit was applied.

"After a review of your account, we are very excited to be able to offer you a credit of $150. We determined your credit amount based on your personal account details, your historical usage, and your products and services. The credit will be applied to your account today!"

Last edited by CLiVE on 11-30-2016 at 10:58 PM

Old Post 11-30-2016 10:54 PM
CLiVE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLiVE Click here to Send CLiVE a Private Message Find more posts by CLiVE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.65
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

So I sent an email on December 31 at 4:15pm. No waiting on phone or chat.

Just got an email. $153 credit. Sweet.

Old Post 01-13-2017 08:28 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TYMSMNY
First Gear

What I drive: AMGGGGGGsixtythree
Posts/Day: 0.32
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Bill just came in, They owe me ~$90 now. How many Mcdonalds combo is that with the coupons...

Old Post 01-14-2017 07:44 PM
TYMSMNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TYMSMNY Click here to Send TYMSMNY a Private Message Find more posts by TYMSMNY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seks
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

before enmax has that pay by cc option, did anyone pay enmax via plastiq?

Old Post 03-16-2017 12:43 AM
Seks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seks Click here to Send Seks a Private Message Find more posts by Seks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:32 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > 1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: