Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Events and Meets > 2016 Track Junkies Lapping (Castrol Raceway)

Author
Thread
Joe-G
Second Gear

What I drive: Toyota 86 Wannabe (FR-S)
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (71)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Finally! Was starting to feel discouraged that I wasn't getting any better/faster.... Almost a 2 sec difference since my last event

Photo by: Kevin Chow

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2016 08:09 PM
Joe-G is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe-G Click here to Send Joe-G a Private Message Find more posts by Joe-G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Sorath
REAL Pedophile

What I drive: VANS AND MORE VANS
Posts/Day: 0.71
Trader Rating: (52)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

2 seconds faster is huge joe! what did you change?

Originally posted by C_Dave45
I walked into one the other day, at 11:15 and she says "sorry, it's past 11". I said, "but the eggs are RIGHT THERE....in THAT door. You either grab me an egg, or you grab me a piece of turkey....what's the difference??". She still said "Sorry". WTF??

So I ordered the most disgusting tasting 12" sub, and at the end, said "Actually, I changed my mind. I'm going to head to the Subway down the road. They serve the breakfast sandwich all day long. Tell your boss, he can have this sandwich. Thanks anyways".

karmas gonna bite you in the ass

Old Post 08-27-2016 11:27 PM
Sorath is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Sorath Click here to Send Sorath a Private Message Find more posts by Sorath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe-G
Second Gear

What I drive: Toyota 86 Wannabe (FR-S)
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (71)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by Sorath
2 seconds faster is huge joe! what did you change?

Corner 1 track out and more throttle, corner 3 wider entry, corner 4 mid/wide entry, corner 5 wot, corner 6 - also try to input more throttle, and I put a proper GT wing on the car.

I feel the wing really helps me carry more speed. Especially corner 7... I ways hated that corner, now it feels a little easy... the uneasy feeling has moved to corner 6 for me now, after increasing my corner speed for 5.

Hoping to get into 1:30 next event haha.

Photo by: Kevin Chow

Last edited by Joe-G on 08-28-2016 at 03:17 AM

Old Post 08-28-2016 03:15 AM
Joe-G is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe-G Click here to Send Joe-G a Private Message Find more posts by Joe-G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skyline_Addict
Third Gear

What I drive: Wannabe Skyline x2, Wannabe 911 GT3
Posts/Day: 0.63
Trader Rating: (17)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Well done Joe

Old Post 08-29-2016 12:11 AM
Skyline_Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skyline_Addict Click here to Send Skyline_Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Skyline_Addict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EF9 Sedan

What I drive: AP1
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I should probably create a new thread for this but...

I'm planning on going to my first track day on April 29. Anyone else planning on going?

Hopefully there are some more instructors that are attending. I've been put on a wait list until more instructors have signed up.

Old Post 04-25-2017 10:46 PM
EF9 Sedan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EF9 Sedan Click here to Send EF9 Sedan a Private Message Find more posts by EF9 Sedan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:34 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Events and Meets > 2016 Track Junkies Lapping (Castrol Raceway)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: