Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive News > 2017 C43 Amg

Author
Thread
xrayvsn
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Can you even get the C450 with the AMG performance seats? On the car configurator, that isn't an option even with the leather selected. Since rage posted that they would be an option on the C43 coupe, maybe that means that they will make them available for the sedan (when it comes out).

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:20 PM
xrayvsn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xrayvsn Click here to Send xrayvsn a Private Message Find more posts by xrayvsn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by xrayvsn
Can you even get the C450 with the AMG performance seats? On the car configurator, that isn't an option even with the leather selected. Since rage posted that they would be an option on the C43 coupe, maybe that means that they will make them available for the sedan (when it comes out).

yup, there is at least 5 coming to Lone Star coming with AMG Perfromance Seat within next couple of months. just like the one shown in auto show.

You now can order them, but you must pay for leather and then seats on top of that. So it's almost $5k over the base alcantara seats

Old Post 03-23-2016 03:19 AM
Xtrema is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calgarian

What I drive: RDX and Merc C350
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
MB Canada has some updates on the C43 AMG Coupe.

Dealer arrivals ETA : Oct 2016, model year 2017 (pretty sure I lost a bet on this somewhere...)

9G-Tronic Transmission

AMG Sport Exhaust Standard, AMG Performance Exhaust Optional

3 stage electronically controlled dampers

AMG Performance Seat (Recaro) Optional

Yes you did! I had the 2017 C43 sedan for the last month and definitely like this car. The 9 speed works very well with very fast shifts. Another feature is the ability to partially disable stability control. In the middle setting you get "sport handling" which allows for some oversteer. I have had the hard core cars in the past so when a vehicle comes out and does everything well without beating the crap out of me, I'm interested. I could care less if it was called AMG and would put it up against the S4, 340xi and EX. Looking at the sales stats it is clear that Mercedes can do no wrong. Let me know when you want to meet for lunch...

Old Post 02-28-2017 12:29 AM
Calgarian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calgarian Click here to Send Calgarian a Private Message Find more posts by Calgarian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:29 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive News > 2017 C43 Amg

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: