Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > 270,000 Syrians in Germany allowed to bring in families.

Author
Thread
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

270,000 Syrians in Germany allowed to bring in families. quote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...y-idUSKBN1771IP

Germany is going all in.

Gotta respect that, even though there is a big swath of people that are anti-immigrant - double down on free border immigration just because you can.

Banning the combustion engine was obviously not enough of a show of power.

Kneel before Zod!

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2017 06:07 PM
ZenOps is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Inzane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23
User Rating: 100%

Re: 270,000 Syrians in Germany allowed to bring in families. quote:

Originally posted by ZenOps

Banning the combustion engine

Say what....?

Old Post 04-05-2017 06:11 PM
Inzane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inzane Click here to Send Inzane a Private Message Find more posts by Inzane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.71
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

I just read this on another board - straight from someone living there, and not what the news paints. And its actually quite genius. Make it seem as though they are taking in huge numbers of refugees, but demand strict requirements be met. If not met they are quietly shipped back out, but the world still views them as very welcoming. >

'beteen mid 2015 and mid 2016 rughly 1 Million refugees di come to Germany.

700 000 left already back home, because the did not got the wellfare which they did expect...

even in Germany, there is no free meal...

we expect that another 150 000 will leave till end of the year...

Germany made some rules. if thy like to stay they have to learn German language and culture.
otherwise no health care and other social support.
young people have to go to scool, and to work.

otherwise they get a free airtransportatio back home to Afganistan or where ever they tell they are from...
they get asked where they are from (most of them did throw their passports or any other documents) and exqctly to this country they get send back.
so it can be, that a young man which is orinal fro Lybia, but told to authorities he is from Pakistan, because he thought nobody will send him back, is now deportet to Pakistan.... '

'it did need a while but finally, we got them all registered.
If they did ask for healthcare and wellfare they had to stay in refugeecamps. Mostly left American militar bases.

may be some of you know Bamberg. its just 30 km from my home town. Amerikan Army did leave this base 3 years ago.

when the refugees went in government broght more than 15 000 of them in to this military buildings.
The refugees even did not get the Idea to be illigal, because they got catched by police and were brought to this camps.

otherwise you can not control those moslems!
They need law and order, and it works!
All who do not work witht this have to leave... And, they get kicked out. '

Last edited by Supa Dexta on 04-05-2017 at 07:57 PM

Old Post 04-05-2017 07:54 PM
Supa Dexta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Supa Dexta Click here to Send Supa Dexta a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Dexta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tonytiger55

What I drive: Old Honda
Posts/Day: 0.12

quote:

How do they deport without a passport..?
i.e is Pakistan accepting people without their passports..?

The reason I ask is that there were students who worked in the UK illegally. When the work dried up they tor up their passports so they could not be deported. India would not let them in them as they did not have their passports.

Old Post 04-05-2017 08:11 PM
tonytiger55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tonytiger55 Click here to Send tonytiger55 a Private Message Find more posts by tonytiger55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.71
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

No idea. Thats just what he wrote.. They are likely dropping them into remote locations and taking off..

'Suuuuure, the germans dropped you off here' Who's going to believe that story.

Old Post 04-05-2017 09:45 PM
Supa Dexta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Supa Dexta Click here to Send Supa Dexta a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Dexta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by tonytiger55
How do they deport without a passport..?
i.e is Pakistan accepting people without their passports..?

The reason I ask is that there were students who worked in the UK illegally. When the work dried up they tor up their passports so they could not be deported. India would not let them in them as they did not have their passports.

Because if they refuse they have to take a shower.

Old Post 04-05-2017 09:56 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

Re: Re: 270,000 Syrians in Germany allowed to bring in families. quote:

Originally posted by Inzane

Say what....?

1st it's solar, then it's in home battery, now it's going to double down on EV since VW got caught on diesel scandal.

Old Post 04-05-2017 10:56 PM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g-m
First Gear

What I drive: Z
Posts/Day: 0.09

quote:

Wow this is definitely a zenops thread

2010 sti - winter

Old Post 04-05-2017 11:59 PM
g-m is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g-m Click here to Send g-m a Private Message Find more posts by g-m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:33 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > 270,000 Syrians in Germany allowed to bring in families.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: