Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > bachelor party in sylvan lake area

Author
Thread
timdog

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

bachelor party in sylvan lake area quote:

looking to book a cabin or house for the late summer in that area but out of the town. ideally a place that has a big property so we can be loud and obnoxious without worrying too much about neighbours. can anyone recommend a place?
right now i'm open to other locations as well, we had some water activities in mind for sylvan but could always go somewhere else, as long as it's within 2 hour drive or so from Calgary as some people won't be staying the night.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2017 10:35 PM
timdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timdog Click here to Send timdog a Private Message Find more posts by timdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Consider going an extra half hour or so (2.5hr total) to Fernie and rent this place - we've done 3 bachelor parties and one "normal" visit in this property so far and I can guarantee you that noise won't be a problem:

http://tourismfernie.com/accommodat.../timbers-chalet

It even has a huge "ski" room with a rubber floor, perfect for drinking games without causing any damage. It's big enough for two beerpong/flip cup tables at once and 15-20 people playing. Most everything else is solid wood and there is very little to break. It used to be Scott Niedermayer's place, and might still be.

With ~10+ people it's cheap and you can easily get 15+ in there comfortably. The deck has a hot tub, bbq, and is fully enclosed by trees for noise suppression.

If you do do Sylvan, Silver Willow is right near there for some skeet shooting

Old Post 03-27-2017 10:51 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timdog

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
Consider going an extra half hour or so (2.5hr total) to Fernie and rent this place - we've done 3 bachelor parties and one "normal" visit in this property so far and I can guarantee you that noise won't be a problem:

It even has a huge "ski" room with a rubber floor, perfect for drinking games without causing any damage. It's big enough for two beerpong/flip cup tables at once and 15-20 people playing. Most everything else is solid wood and there is very little to break. It used to be Scott Niedermayer's place, and might still be.

With ~10+ people it's cheap and you can easily get 15+ in there comfortably. The deck has a hot tub, bbq, and is fully enclosed by trees for noise suppression.

damn, this is perfect and would be awesome. thanks! too bad i'm late to the game here and it appears to be all booked up.

Old Post 03-28-2017 04:21 PM
timdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timdog Click here to Send timdog a Private Message Find more posts by timdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket1k78
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.35

quote:

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1749638...&s=bKF9iIy9

Did a bach here and it was pretty damn fun The place is huge! Theres a hot tub, home theatre room, pool table and a massive indoor steam shower with a 10'x8' glass front Its also less than an hour from calgary so totally driveable for the guys who arent staying and the entertainment should have no problem making that trek either. I would try and keep the drive down to a minimum for the guys who arent staying over night. Fernie is a fun place but a 2.5 hour drive after a night of partying is pretty stupid

Old Post 03-28-2017 05:57 PM
Rocket1k78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket1k78 Click here to Send Rocket1k78 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket1k78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timdog

What I drive:

quote:

fuck ,that's beauty. i would love to do that one. and it's available. I just think it's too pricey, especially with the 2 night minimum. A couple people coming are ballers but not everyone, and I dont want to force each guy to pay like $130 each just for one night accommodation (and then I have to front the remaining like $1500 for the other night. I could always get some of my personal friends and stuff out for the night before but damn, I'm not baller enough for this

Old Post 03-28-2017 07:58 PM
jacky4566
First Gear

What I drive: is broken
Posts/Day: 0.21
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Fun fact they filmed Hot Tub Time Machine in that house.

Old Post 03-28-2017 08:01 PM
jacky4566 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacky4566 Click here to Send jacky4566 a Private Message Find more posts by jacky4566 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Originally posted by jacky4566

Fun fact they filmed Hot Tub Time Machine in that house.

That is a fun fact! I didn't know that.

Old Post 03-28-2017 09:04 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:49 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > bachelor party in sylvan lake area

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: