Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > BC Election Tonight

Author
Thread
Gestalt

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Probably Alberta party for me, or not vote.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2017 05:47 PM
Gestalt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gestalt Click here to Send Gestalt a Private Message Find more posts by Gestalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Originally posted by killramos
Anyhow this has less than nothing to do with the BC election... I am pretty shocked at the Comox result, I have never met a member of the forces that wasn't cut and dry conservative. Even when I lived in Nova Scotia they were the bastion of conservatism. I thought with the absentee ballots they were going right for sure.

Courtney is redneckville... Comox on the other hand is hippieville

google Filberg Festival or look at the bulk of the programs the Comox branch of North Island Collage offers and you will understand why the NDP took the riding

They are saying that most of the absentee ballots are from scumbag hippies that are overseas finding themselves by being transients or students doing pointless overseas schooling instead of working. Both favor the NDP

Old Post 05-25-2017 10:18 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: C63S
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

I had some family in town from Cowichan for the long weekend, I think I managed to slide "YOU ELECTED A GREEN PARTY MEMBER" into every conversation all weekend.

Only time I have ever been to Comox was to catch a flight back to Calgary after a funeral...

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 05-25-2017 10:38 PM
killramos is online now Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gestalt

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

In all fairness, anyone is better than Clark. Maybe even Kenney

Old Post 05-25-2017 11:43 PM
Gestalt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gestalt Click here to Send Gestalt a Private Message Find more posts by Gestalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Originally posted by Gestalt
In all fairness, anyone is better than Glen Clark. Maybe even Kenney

FTFY

Old Post 05-25-2017 11:48 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:08 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > BC Election Tonight

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: