Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Better Call Saul

Author
Thread
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I think he was thinking about what Marco said. He should be rollin' around in a white caddy running the show.

Thats what hes going to do, rather than be some stooge in a law firm.

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2015 07:49 PM
killramos is online now Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

No, listen to his rant at Bingo and with Mike. He came to the conclusion that the good guys always get fucked.

Old Post 04-08-2015 07:50 PM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilmira
Second Gear

What I drive: The SHBARUS
Posts/Day: 0.52

quote:

Two things that we know for sure, he likes being Jimmy and like Marco, it isn't about the money.

Old Post 04-08-2015 09:02 PM
lilmira is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilmira Click here to Send lilmira a Private Message Find more posts by lilmira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Just finished this season, I thought it was great.

So is there a season 2, or does it go right into Breaking Bad? I feel like they could do at least 1 more season pretty easily while they create Saul Goodman.

Old Post 06-11-2015 05:10 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
Just finished this season, I thought it was great.

So is there a season 2, or does it go right into Breaking Bad? I feel like they could do at least 1 more season pretty easily while they create Saul Goodman.

There's going to be a lot of seasons, lol. I'm sure there's a ton of story they could produce before he meets Mr.White, and afterwards as well.

Old Post 06-11-2015 05:12 PM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / SW20/ R1
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (29)

quote:

He's baaaack!

Old Post 01-12-2017 05:38 AM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
legendboy
AMG Killer

What I drive: 6.7 CUMMINS
Posts/Day: 0.84

quote:

haha awesome

Driving me nuts waiting for the new season to start

https:[email protected]

Old Post 01-12-2017 02:41 PM
legendboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for legendboy Click here to Send legendboy a Private Message Find more posts by legendboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Premier this Monday!

Old Post 04-05-2017 09:46 PM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TopNotch

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.04
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Anyone catch the 1st episode of season 3 on Monday night?

I thought it was pretty good, man I've missed this show.

Old Post 04-13-2017 09:50 PM
TopNotch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotch Click here to Send TopNotch a Private Message Find more posts by TopNotch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilmira
Second Gear

What I drive: The SHBARUS
Posts/Day: 0.52

quote:

Yeah I watched it but my AMC reception has been flickering pretty bad lately so I'll have to watch it online again. Looks like a decent episode to pick up the story from the last season.

Old Post 04-13-2017 10:07 PM
lilmira is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilmira Click here to Send lilmira a Private Message Find more posts by lilmira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Originally posted by TopNotch
Anyone catch the 1st episode of season 3 on Monday night?

I thought it was pretty good, man I've missed this show.

It's probably the slowest show out there that makes you want to binge watch and need the next episode ASAP. Really well done IMO.

Old Post 04-13-2017 10:16 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:42 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Better Call Saul

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: