Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > Beyond Ride Share (Official Thread)

Author
Thread
adamc
First Gear

What I drive: Lives in the left lane.
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 97%

Beyond Ride Share (Official Thread) quote:

Just like the kijiji and craigslist versions, post here when you're offering or looking for a ride, carpool, or help with transporting something. Typically the person offering the ride will ask for the "ride sharee" to chip in for gas money, or help with the driving, but use your own discretion!

I drive to Kelowna and back roughly 10 times a year, and am almost always driving an empty truck, with an empty box.

At the time of this posting, I'm not going anywhere, or seeking a ride, but I do have a newer 1/2 ton truck available to help beyonders move large items in exchange for beer.
PM me here!

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2013 12:54 AM
adamc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adamc Click here to Send adamc a Private Message Find more posts by adamc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / SW20/ R1
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (30)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Beyond Lyft

Old Post 10-29-2013 01:11 AM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adamc
First Gear

quote:

Heading up to spruce grove for the day tomorrow (WED. Oct 30th), back in Calgary tomorrow evening.

Anyone needing a lift to leduc, edmonton, nisku, etc. can chip a bit for gas money and I'll zip you up there.

Going up with an 1/2 ton truck, empty box, returning with a half full box (tires).

Last edited by adamc on 10-30-2013 at 01:37 AM

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:28 AM
adamc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adamc Click here to Send adamc a Private Message Find more posts by adamc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A790
PC Principal

What I drive: A future rustbucket.
Posts/Day: 1.31
Trader Rating: (68)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

I do daily runs from McKenzie Lake to Chinook Centre. Leave McKenzie by 7:30, at Chinook by 8. Room for 1-2 people

Internet Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses & Niche Content Websites.

No contracts, just results. Websites, SEO, PPC, Content Creation. SEO & Marketing Solutions by SimplifiedSEO.com

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:30 AM
A790 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A790 Click here to Send A790 a Private Message Find more posts by A790 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haggis88
Neutral

What I drive: Imports
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

4 weeks out of 5 I go from Coventry to Airdrie

leave Coventry at 6.20am M-T and 5.00am F, returning from Airdrie at 3.30pm M-F

the 5th week I work late shifts, 1pm-11.30pm M-T

If public transport did this route it would be amazing, but alas i have to rack up my own mileage!

Anyone looking for a share, and some crap banter from a random Scotsman give me a shout!

Old Post 01-06-2014 04:11 AM
haggis88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for haggis88 Click here to Send haggis88 a Private Message Find more posts by haggis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pfis300

What I drive: 12' IS350 AWD / '93 LHD FD3S
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

I'm going to be going back and forth from calgary to red deer every weekend for all of Jan if someone needs something transported

Old Post 01-06-2014 05:46 AM
pfis300 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pfis300 Click here to Send pfis300 a Private Message Visit pfis300's homepage! Find more posts by pfis300 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)

quote:

I drive between Edmonton to Calgary almost every other weekend. It depends on work schedule but it average's out to be every other weekend. If someone needs a ride or something transported, feel free to give me a shout. As of right now, I probably won't be going to Calgary until the weekend after next.

Old Post 01-06-2014 07:18 AM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adamc
First Gear

quote:

Driving from Calgary to Grand Prairie on Friday, can drop you or your stuff off anywhere along the way.

Returning Saturday morning, early.

Old Post 04-16-2014 06:11 AM
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)

quote:

Driving to Calgary from Edmonton on Thursday with a quick stop in Leduc. Then driving from Calgary to Edmonton on Monday. Then driving to Fort Mcmurray from Edmonton on Tuesday morning and back to Edmonton in the evening.

Old Post 04-16-2014 06:35 AM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
superflychief
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Drive from Copperfield to DT every day. At DT by 7 and leave around 4.

Old Post 04-16-2014 04:24 PM
superflychief is offline Click Here to See the Profile for superflychief Click here to Send superflychief a Private Message Find more posts by superflychief Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adamc
First Gear

quote:

driving to Toronto tuesday or wednesday, anyone wanna come?

Old Post 10-11-2015 03:39 AM
The time now is 04:00 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > Beyond Ride Share (Official Thread)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: