Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Beyond User Rating

Author
Thread
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: 1.6L full of angry bees
Posts/Day: 2.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Donated

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2015 10:24 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Added. Nice profile pic btw lol.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 05-02-2015 10:50 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

quote:

Thanks, it is for a great cause!

When are you going to do another fund raiser btw? I think you should do a top gear style fundraiser complete with gold envelope challenges

Old Post 05-02-2015 10:54 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilDrunkenSmurf
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 5 of em
Posts/Day: 1.08
Trader Rating: (42)

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
Need user rating points? Do something nice.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/316543/h...er-rating-back/

Just an FYI - This thread is no longer accessible. I totally forgot about this. I need to find my ALS tax receipt from last summer.

Old Post 05-02-2015 11:13 PM
LilDrunkenSmurf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilDrunkenSmurf Click here to Send LilDrunkenSmurf a Private Message Find more posts by LilDrunkenSmurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Picture reposted in in correct orientation - that's what happens when you're an old guy attempting to take a selfie with his left (not dominant) hand.

Today was donation 142 - a large volume platelet donation which is close to the equivalent of 2 regular platelet donations. There is no rhyme or reason to why one person has high platelet counts and another has a low count and today my count was at 306 which is low for me - that meant 75 minutes on the machine and usually I'm in the 65 minute range,. Of my 142, probably 110 have been platelets, around 20 plasma and the last 12 whole blood - started off as a whole blood donor, moved to plasma and then platelets.

Last edited by speedog on 05-05-2015 at 02:47 AM

Old Post 05-04-2015 11:42 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Heh, it's upside down, easier for the blood to flow out.

Old Post 05-04-2015 11:44 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

quote:

Old Post 05-05-2015 02:13 AM
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

Oops clicked the wrong button and nuked your post lol. Thanks for that. Boosted!

Feel free to repost the pic.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 05-05-2015 02:19 AM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny
Director of Awesomeness

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.68
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 148%

quote:

Anyone that is looking to restore a few user rating points, we've added the following GoFundMe campaign to the list of causes that users can donate to.

http://www.gofundme.com/vhq35w

$25 donation gets you 1 user rating point, include a note so we know you made a donation or e-mail a receipt (and your username) to info@beyond.ca if making an anonymous donation.

Background/Info:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/391847/s...-for-us-today-/

Old Post 05-27-2015 12:04 AM
kenny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny Click here to Send kenny a Private Message Find more posts by kenny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:08 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Beyond User Rating

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: