Quantcast
Beyond User Rating - Page 16 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond User Rating

My Ride

i dont know if this is the right place to post but that troll "XXXXX" and his other account " Meatball Samich" gave me a ton of negative feedback for "aids" can a mod please clear them? thanks

My Ride
    06 S2000

Hey Kenny, where's my rating for the pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by amear
    i dont know if this is the right place to post but that troll "XXXXX" and his other account " Meatball Samich" gave me a ton of negative feedback for "aids" can a mod please clear them? thanks
    Me too, please.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Hes back again. Does beyond still block hotmail emails and others like it?

Maybe soon he will be out of his email accounts with shaw?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
    Hes back again. Does beyond still block hotmail emails and others like it?

Maybe soon he will be out of his email accounts with shaw?
    Funny thing with Shaw is, you can keep deleting e-mails and creating new ones quite easily and instantly.

My Ride

Originally posted by Disoblige

Funny thing with Shaw is, you can keep deleting e-mails and creating new ones quite easily and instantly.
    That sucks.

ah well. im sure he will tire himself out. Even the most stupid of individuals gives up sooner or later.

My Ride
    Can't driver because I'm legally blind

I also got one from xxxxxx

My Ride

Originally posted by flipstah

Me too, please.
    And once again im at -1 trader rating. help mods ? thanks

Should stop selling bad merchandise amear

My Ride
    Can't driver because I'm legally blind

Just keep the -1 great conversation starter

My Ride

Originally posted by Aids
    Should stop selling bad merchandise amear
    sorry man just helping your mom out

but for real, \fuck off with that trader rating shit!!

zoom zoom zoom mazda ????????????????

iDetect im goin get banned real soon !!!

Give it to me how I like It mods !!

My Ride

Well. He gave me aids too...5 trader ratings. Atleast they were positive?

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Ok can a mod please review the last percent that was removed from my user rating?

I was not trying to ruin the trade that was in place, I was merely advertising to the OP and Anyone that read the thread that in the FUTURE if they had old Canadian currency that I would give them more than face value for them as I collect old CA and US currency. Again, it was for future reference, I was not interfering with the present trade.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by CMW403
    Ok can a mod please review the last percent that was removed from my user rating?

I was not trying to ruin the trade that was in place, I was merely advertising to the OP and Anyone that read the thread that in the FUTURE if they had old Canadian currency that I would give them more than face value for them as I collect old CA and US currency. Again, it was for future reference, I was not interfering with the present trade.
    The way it was worded it was perceived as one of those "someone got a good deal lol" type of postings that some people feel is necessary to include but don't add any thing to the thread, especially since the transaction has been completed.

If you're interested in advertising to future sellers, post a WTB and link it in your signature.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Market Place rules

-Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post

I think it's pretty obvious why you were deducted.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

The way it was worded it was perceived as one of those "someone got a good deal lol" type of postings that some people feel is necessary to include but don't add any thing to the thread, especially since the transaction has been completed.

If you're interested in advertising to future sellers, post a WTB and link it in your signature.
    Ok well That is definitely not how I intended it to be perceived. I already spoke to the seller and he was confused as to why the post was deleted as well, I think that speaks volumes to reversing the penalty. It didn't effect his transaction at all, while at the same time communicating to the visitors of the thread as well as the OP that in the future they can PM me to get rid of their old currency.

Yes, putting up a WTB thread for old currency would have been a better idea, but as always hindsight is 20/20. I did not effect his transaction at all and it's very clear that I was not trying to insult his intelligence or tell anyone they "got a good deal lol", I honestly forgot it was even a FS thread like I do with most threads in the MISC section of the marketplace. I don't think the MISC section should be policed as hard as the other sections since a lot of the threads are "pick up this free couch for a case of beer" or "haul some stuff from X to Y with your truck for a case of beer" or in this case "trade one piece of paper for another piece of paper of equal value". I feel like those rules were put in place when the marketplace was dominated by car sales or car part sales in the early days of beyond, and for good reason, the rules are completely appropriate for large transactions. In this case and many other threads I have seen in the MISC section the transaction is of little, if any value, and I think the enforcement of the marketplace rules could be a little softer on threads like this. Long time members of beyond like me losing marketplace privileges in a thread where two people traded 10 dollar bills because of a comment I only made hoping other people with old currency would see and allow them the opportunity to PM me directly is kind of ridiculous. Especially since you got rid of the "donate to beyonds charity of choice" to get a percentage back. This post probably wouldn't even be here if I could just donate to a charity to get my user rating back.

I guess my point is that the MISC section consists of a lot of transactions that really don't have any monetary value and therefore don't need to be policed like the car/car part/high value FS threads.

Would you have deleted my post if it was a "haul this from X to Y for a case of beer" thread and AFTER the fact I posted "you can call me next time"?

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Originally posted by CMW403

Ok well That is definitely not how I intended it to be perceived. I already spoke to the seller and he was confused as to why the post was deleted as well, I think that speaks volumes to reversing the penalty. It didn't effect his transaction at all, while at the same time communicating to the visitors of the thread as well as the OP that in the future they can PM me to get rid of their old currency.

Yes, putting up a WTB thread for old currency would have been a better idea, but as always hindsight is 20/20. I did not effect his transaction at all and it's very clear that I was not trying to insult his intelligence or tell anyone they "got a good deal lol", I honestly forgot it was even a FS thread like I do with most threads in the MISC section of the marketplace. I don't think the MISC section should be policed as hard as the other sections since a lot of the threads are "pick up this free couch for a case of beer" or "haul some stuff from X to Y with your truck for a case of beer" or in this case "trade one piece of paper for another piece of paper of equal value". I feel like those rules were put in place when the marketplace was dominated by car sales or car part sales in the early days of beyond, and for good reason, the rules are completely appropriate for large transactions. In this case and many other threads I have seen in the MISC section the transaction is of little, if any value, and I think the enforcement of the marketplace rules could be a little softer on threads like this. Long time members of beyond like me losing marketplace privileges in a thread where two people traded 10 dollar bills because of a comment I only made hoping other people with old currency would see and allow them the opportunity to PM me directly is kind of ridiculous. Especially since you got rid of the "donate to beyonds charity of choice" to get a percentage back. This post probably wouldn't even be here if I could just donate to a charity to get my user rating back.

I guess my point is that the MISC section consists of a lot of transactions that really don't have any monetary value and therefore don't need to be policed like the car/car part/high value FS threads.

Would you have deleted my post if it was a "haul this from X to Y for a case of beer" thread and AFTER the fact I posted "you can call me next time"?
    Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Market Place rules

-Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post

I think it's pretty obvious why you were deducted.
    This ain't rocket science

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Originally posted by blitz

This ain't rocket science
    Are you guys mods?

lol this is suggestion thread where members address mods regarding the forum. The fact that you're both scouring this thread is unbelievably sad...

Maybe read a book? Do some push-ups?

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast