Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Burnaby dog kicker

Author
Thread
BavarianBeast
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.51
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Remember when Kerpal had a problem with dog kickers?

Abtar's daughter is savage.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2017 08:06 PM
BavarianBeast is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BavarianBeast Click here to Send BavarianBeast a Private Message Find more posts by BavarianBeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.08
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I hear is pretty common to throw yourself in front of traffic in the Slavic former soviet states.

Picking fights with dogs is pretty common too.

Old Post 05-12-2017 08:36 PM
ZenOps is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swank
Neutral

What I drive: 2007 Civic Si
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by sabad66
snip

Classic

I'd like to walk by her with this:

Old Post 05-12-2017 09:50 PM
Swank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swank Click here to Send Swank a Private Message Find more posts by Swank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

NCR?

https://www.reddit.com/r/vancouver/...arning/dhd7jkj/

This is perhaps a breakthrough on the background of this lady: I visited a friend today who's currently staying in the psych ward at Burnaby general hospital. He tells me that a lady with rumours following her about dog kicking had been readmitted yesterday to the ward after being discharged last week. When she was brought in the other patients were saying things like "the dog kicker is back". Realizing that this lady matched the description of the infamous Burnaby dog kicker, I showed him the video and he confirmed that it was indeed her who had been admitted to the ward. He then told me about her behaviour during her previous stay, such as stealing and hoarding boxes of condiments in her room for herself. Just as suspected, this lady is very likely mentally ill.

Old Post 05-13-2017 03:11 AM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomcoPDR
Slanty Gwai Lo

What I drive: Bowtie
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (78)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Tried looking for her at that intersection tonight

Old Post 05-13-2017 09:40 AM
TomcoPDR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomcoPDR Click here to Send TomcoPDR a Private Message Find more posts by TomcoPDR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:

quote:

I dunno, this is Calgary. Its reasonably acceptable to jab spurs into horses bellies with full force heels here.

Are squirrels just rats with furry tails? Should they be controlled like the rat free alberta zone.

There are plenty of places outside of north America with feral dogs and pigs. Once you've encountered one, you usually don't give them an inch.

Last edited by ZenOps on 05-13-2017 at 12:23 PM

Old Post 05-13-2017 12:19 PM
ZenOps is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
klumsy_tumbler
Neutral

What I drive: 987.2
Posts/Day: 0.11

quote:

Originally posted by ZenOps
I dunno, this is Calgary. Its reasonably acceptable to jab spurs into horses bellies with full force heels here.

Are squirrels just rats with furry tails? Should they be controlled like the rat free alberta zone.

There are plenty of places outside of north America with feral dogs and pigs. Once you've encountered one, you usually don't give them an inch.

And that's another notch onto your crazy belt today... good grief.

Old Post 05-15-2017 04:24 PM
klumsy_tumbler is online now Click Here to See the Profile for klumsy_tumbler Click here to Send klumsy_tumbler a Private Message Find more posts by klumsy_tumbler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Originally posted by klumsy_tumbler
And that's another notch onto your crazy belt today... good grief.

Yeah I have to agree. I do appreciate Zen Ops take on things but that one was way left field even for him.

Old Post 05-15-2017 05:16 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:05 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Burnaby dog kicker

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: