Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Calgary's Own Jinder Mahal in FCW Wrestling

Author
Thread
Boostn
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I remember watching Stampede wrestling back in the day as well. Makhan Singh aka Toilet Bowl was awesome, a guy you just loved to hate. I was thinking he looked too white to be from Karachi, Pakistan. There was that crazy looking dude with wild hair called the Cuban Assassin. Who was the manager who emulated Hitler with that cheesy stache? The crap they got away with at the time...

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2017 03:37 AM
Boostn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boostn Click here to Send Boostn a Private Message Find more posts by Boostn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Dave P
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Champion!!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-22-2017 03:54 AM
Dave P is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave P Click here to Send Dave P a Private Message Find more posts by Dave P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P_D

What I drive: fairlady tt
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

ugh ........ should have been expected since they are expanding into India

Old Post 05-22-2017 04:26 AM
P_D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P_D Click here to Send P_D a Private Message Find more posts by P_D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.96
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

THE MAHARAJA IS HERE

Old Post 05-22-2017 04:36 AM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K3RMiTdot
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.62
Trader Rating: (45)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Looking forward to seeing Jinder as Champ.

Hopefully to see him hold it for a while.

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:37 AM
K3RMiTdot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K3RMiTdot Click here to Send K3RMiTdot a Private Message Find more posts by K3RMiTdot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

quote:

He needs a new finisher

Old Post 05-22-2017 02:24 PM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

I had the privledge of actual being there to watch it live. It was a surreal experience. Awesome to see my cousins dedication and hard work pay off.

Old Post 05-24-2017 04:17 AM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

quote:

Congrats to your cousin! Here's to him making a spectacular mark in history.

Second World Champion of Indian descent.

Old Post 05-24-2017 05:44 AM
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

That's awesome. I'll be sure to follow him and see where he ends up. Hopefully the WWE doesn't screw up.

Old Post 05-24-2017 02:38 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave P
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (9)

quote:

Awesome!!!!!

Old Post 05-25-2017 03:05 AM
Dave P is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave P Click here to Send Dave P a Private Message Find more posts by Dave P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:29 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Calgary's Own Jinder Mahal in FCW Wrestling

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: