Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Calgary's Own Jinder Mahal in FCW Wrestling

Author
Thread
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 96%

Calgary's Own Jinder Mahal in FCW Wrestling quote:

This is my cousin Raj Dhesi aka Jinder Mahal who was signed by the WWE to wrestle in the FCW. Here's one of his latest matches. Eventhough they said he is from Punjab, India, he is actually a born and raised Calgarian.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2010 05:26 AM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Shlade
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.90
Trader Rating: (18)

quote:

Some very impressive guys in FCW.

Good luck to your cousin! Id love to get in the ring once in my life and give this a try!

Old Post 09-26-2010 05:08 AM
Shlade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shlade Click here to Send Shlade a Private Message Find more posts by Shlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdmsource
Paid Sponsor

What I drive: Deebee8
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (30)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

cool! my good friend raj sahota wrestled with him, you might know him too VWEvo

Old Post 09-26-2010 05:50 AM
jdmsource is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdmsource Click here to Send jdmsource a Private Message Visit jdmsource's homepage! Find more posts by jdmsource Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KuruptEX
First Gear

What I drive: SoupRYou
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

wow raj made it pretty i pretty much grew up with him

Old Post 09-26-2010 06:04 AM
KuruptEX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KuruptEX Click here to Send KuruptEX a Private Message Find more posts by KuruptEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wardpr68
Banned

What I drive: Reeks of Awesomeness
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Former PWA Wrestler and a cool guy. I hope he goes far!

Old Post 09-28-2010 03:28 AM
wardpr68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wardpr68 Click here to Send wardpr68 a Private Message Visit wardpr68's homepage! Find more posts by wardpr68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marsh
Neutral

What I drive: 535i Xdrive
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Sweet, I remember watching one of Raj's tag team matches in Stampede Wrestling, great wrestler! Best of luck to him

Old Post 09-28-2010 09:22 PM
Marsh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marsh Click here to Send Marsh a Private Message Find more posts by Marsh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
black300
Neutral

What I drive: Changes everyday...
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

So he's trying to get into WWE

Old Post 09-29-2010 12:07 AM
black300 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for black300 Click here to Send black300 a Private Message Find more posts by black300 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wardpr68
Banned

What I drive: Reeks of Awesomeness
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

he will be on wwe tv eventually.... just a matter of when they can find a spot for him in the storyline really.

Old Post 09-29-2010 01:33 AM
wardpr68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wardpr68 Click here to Send wardpr68 a Private Message Visit wardpr68's homepage! Find more posts by wardpr68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

The ultimate goal of most professional wrestlers is to make it to the WWE. This is the first huge step as alot of the WWE stars started here. The FCW is owned by the WWE, and acts as a recruiting ground for them.

Old Post 09-29-2010 01:36 AM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.97
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Bump.

He's getting a huge push into the main event. What a gamble, and hope he does well on it!

Old Post 04-21-2017 02:29 AM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

Re: Calgary's Own Jinder Mahal in FCW Wrestling quote:

Originally posted by VWEvo
This is my cousin Raj Dhesi aka Jinder Mahal who was signed by the WWE to wrestle in the FCW.

Wait, does that mean you're related to Gama Singh? He was one of my favorites growing up.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 04-21-2017 04:11 AM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave P
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (9)

quote:

Jinder is so jacked recently haha.

And just formed new stable with Bollywood Boys as well.

Has a title match coming up next Smackdown PPV.

Things are going well for him.

And he KO'd Finn Balor on Raw haha

Old Post 04-21-2017 03:03 PM
Dave P is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave P Click here to Send Dave P a Private Message Find more posts by Dave P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riander5
First Gear

What I drive: Lexus IS250

quote:

Had to google him after seeing this thread, so many posts about if he's on juice. Of course he is! The thing that surprised me is one article says WWE takes drug testing very seriously...

Old Post 04-21-2017 03:12 PM
riander5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riander5 Click here to Send riander5 a Private Message Find more posts by riander5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FullFledgedYYC
Uptight User

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.21

quote:

Originally posted by riander5
Had to google him after seeing this thread, so many posts about if he's on juice. Of course he is! The thing that surprised me is one article says WWE takes drug testing very seriously...

You basically just need a prescription and you are fine.... which is not hard. I can get a prescription for anything tomorrow if need be.

That being said, you can't just take shit and be as jacked as he is. His diet is insanely strict and he works his ass off. Tons of people take stuff and look nowhere near as ripped as he does.

Old Post 04-21-2017 05:27 PM
FullFledgedYYC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FullFledgedYYC Click here to Send FullFledgedYYC a Private Message Find more posts by FullFledgedYYC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eglove
Third Gear

What I drive: FERD
Posts/Day: 0.93
Trader Rating: (128)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Be crazy if he won the belt

Old Post 04-21-2017 05:32 PM
eglove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eglove Click here to Send eglove a Private Message Find more posts by eglove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JfuckinC
Second Gear

What I drive: CRF450R, Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Haha he went to my highschool. See stuff about him here or there, pretty cool to see a hometown fella doing well.

Old Post 04-21-2017 05:33 PM
JfuckinC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JfuckinC Click here to Send JfuckinC a Private Message Find more posts by JfuckinC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:52 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Calgary's Own Jinder Mahal in FCW Wrestling

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: