Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Christophers Nolan's Interstellar

Author
Thread
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Guys i just watched star wars and I don't think lightsabers are possible.

wtf right?

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2015 10:29 PM
killramos is online now Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

syb65

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I thought the movie was very good, and with one of my most favourite actors. I rarely buy movies anymore, but I went and bought this one on blu-Ray, and can see this one as one of those films I can re-watch again and still enjoy.
Heard there is another one in the works, but don't know when.

Old Post 09-29-2015 06:05 AM
syb65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for syb65 Click here to Send syb65 a Private Message Find more posts by syb65 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.97
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

The Martian is not related to this, right?

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:39 PM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10

quote:

correct martian is completely different. Only similarity is space and Matt Damon.

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:42 PM
killramos is online now Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.97
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

As for the watch, the formula was translated to binary.

Formulas don't use all letters of the alphabet so you can see patterns pretty quick. That's my naive assumption.

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:45 PM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Feruk

What I drive: G6
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

Originally posted by killramos
correct martian is completely different. Only similarity is space and Matt Damon.

And the lady who played the adult daughter in Interstellar is an astronaut in The Martian.

Old Post 09-29-2015 03:22 PM
Feruk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feruk Click here to Send Feruk a Private Message Find more posts by Feruk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by flipstah
The Martian is not related to this, right?

Read the book, its pretty good. Especially for those more technically minded.

Old Post 09-29-2015 04:23 PM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freshprince1
First Gear

What I drive: Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost
Posts/Day: 0.27
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Interstellar was the best movie experience I've had since the first Lord Of The Rings came out. Fantastic movie. Plot holes be damned...any movie that can take me out of reality for a few hours and entertain me this much has my endorsement.

Old Post 09-29-2015 05:59 PM
freshprince1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freshprince1 Click here to Send freshprince1 a Private Message Find more posts by freshprince1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lsc2g
Neutral

What I drive: Audi S4 6spd
Posts/Day: 0.04
User Rating: 98%

quote:

^thats how i felt.. some of it was maybe a bit off but for a 3 hour movie i enjoyed the entire bit! i've recommended to several friends and about 8/10 fully agree with me now.

Old Post 09-30-2015 09:16 PM
lsc2g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lsc2g Click here to Send lsc2g a Private Message Find more posts by lsc2g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wintonyk
Neutral

What I drive: Has 5 wheels.
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

I didn't get to enjoy it to its theatre capacity. but damn did it ever make my flight from LA to Tokyo shorten drastically. Not to mention pondering in the immediate time following its conclusion.

Old Post 10-01-2015 06:20 AM
wintonyk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wintonyk Click here to Send wintonyk a Private Message Find more posts by wintonyk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asp integra
Second Gear

What I drive: A4 Avant 6MT
Posts/Day: 0.29
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Finally got a chance to watch this on netflix, great movie! Despite being almost 3 hours, I was completely hooked the whole time and didn't feel it was anywhere near that length, 10/10 amazing movie

current ski quiver:
park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

Old Post 10-03-2015 06:50 PM
asp integra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asp integra Click here to Send asp integra a Private Message Find more posts by asp integra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Good movie.. Sure.. Would I watch it again.. No!

Old Post 10-03-2015 08:03 PM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Matthew McConaughey: Annoyingly whispers every line, and is just a wooden actor anyway.

Then there's the proverbial feisty woman and black guy. Both are just about as pathetic and cliche as the main character.

Then there's the incessant, long, boring, pathetic, melodrama of kids, life, love, etc.

Then there's the lack of, "I just passed through a wormhole, I might be more excited than this".

Then there's the lack of, "this is just Hollywood shit".

Old Post 10-03-2015 09:52 PM
Seth1968 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maxx Mazda
First Gear

What I drive: Protege 5 Turbo / Ecoboost FX4
Posts/Day: 0.18
User Rating: 92%

quote:

Bumping an old thread. Just watched this tonight on Blu-Ray. Really enjoyed it! The soundtrack was awesome

Old Post 04-15-2017 09:02 AM
Maxx Mazda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maxx Mazda Click here to Send Maxx Mazda a Private Message Find more posts by Maxx Mazda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:43 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Christophers Nolan's Interstellar

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: