Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Do people really care about trader rating?

Do you care about trader rating?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 34 65.38%
No 14 26.92%
Didn't know this was a thing. 4 7.69%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
Thread
R154
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.26
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

I got chu fam.

Originally posted by ZenOps
I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2017 07:01 PM
R154 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R154 Click here to Send R154 a Private Message Find more posts by R154 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

NoPulp
First Gear

What I drive: 1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 2004 Mustang GT
Posts/Day: 0.92
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

1994 Mustang - 4.2 V6 swap w/M112 Supercharger Build Thread
2004 Mustang GT - Track Build Thread

Old Post 02-14-2017 07:23 PM
NoPulp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoPulp Click here to Send NoPulp a Private Message Find more posts by NoPulp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eglove
Third Gear

What I drive: FERD
Posts/Day: 0.94
Trader Rating: (128)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

I always try and leave feedback. The last couple years it never seems to be reciprocated.

Old Post 02-14-2017 07:50 PM
eglove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eglove Click here to Send eglove a Private Message Find more posts by eglove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BokCh0y
Third Gear

What I drive: GGL15, R53, JCE10, VZN170, BB6
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (74)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Used to when I first joined the forum, but nowadays doesn't seem like as much as before. The last few things I bought, no one left any feedback whatsoever.

Old Post 02-14-2017 07:57 PM
BokCh0y is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BokCh0y Click here to Send BokCh0y a Private Message Find more posts by BokCh0y Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by eglove
I always try and leave feedback. The last couple years it never seems to be reciprocated.

Suppose people probably think that you don't really need it...

Old Post 02-14-2017 11:18 PM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eglove
Third Gear

What I drive: FERD
Posts/Day: 0.94
Trader Rating: (128)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

True. It is pretty high. Haha

Old Post 02-15-2017 02:02 AM
eglove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eglove Click here to Send eglove a Private Message Find more posts by eglove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

I think it use to matter a bit but the regulars pretty much know who is who so ya.

Old Post 02-15-2017 02:27 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.19
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

In the past, it mattered to me, and I would PM the buyer/seller to leave feedback but nowadays not so much. If its a well known member then I wouldn't hesistate and if well known member f'd me over, I would make a big thread and pressure admin to give me all info on member and track him down.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 02-15-2017 03:14 AM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben
Ultimate Post Whore

What I drive: A Ford and a Caddy™
Posts/Day: 1.09
Trader Rating: (63)

quote:

I do on other forums especially for gun related stuff, the old saying of "Just because I'm buying guns doesn't mean I didn't bring any" is relevant. I got scammed a couple years back on a firearm purchase and now I want multiple proofs of this persons legitimacy before I do any business with them.

Old Post 02-25-2017 08:01 AM
Ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Click here to Send Ben a Private Message Find more posts by Ben Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

We should get our percentage bumped backed up every year like ebay..

Old Post 02-26-2017 07:34 PM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schurchill39
Second Gear

What I drive: 2014 Ford F-150, 2015 RDX
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (15)

quote:

I leave feedback but I find barely anyone does in return. I'll browse other peoples trader rating, especially if its a user name I don't recognize.

Originally posted by rage2
...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
You dudes have some squeaky clean assholes. I commend you.

Old Post 02-27-2017 05:05 PM
schurchill39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schurchill39 Click here to Send schurchill39 a Private Message Find more posts by schurchill39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CMW403
First Gear

What I drive: 6.2L V8
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (21)
User Rating: 91%

quote:

absolutely.

I find my good rating makes transactions 100x easier then they used to be. people see my trader rating and join date, they know that I value my ability to sell random things on beyond so I would never tarnish that by being late or hard to deal with.

I find if I have something for sale now, there is no haggling, no trust issues, literally just get PM saying "I'll come grab it right now, whats your address?"

I would say its a very valuable tool for people regularly using beyond to trade, which is what it has more or less developed into from just a "enthusiasts" forum.

Old Post 03-19-2017 08:22 PM
CMW403 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CMW403 Click here to Send CMW403 a Private Message Find more posts by CMW403 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:09 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Do people really care about trader rating?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: