Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Dyson Warranty question??

Author
Thread
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

Dyson Warranty question?? quote:

Has anyone dealt with Dyson warranty? Is it a painless process like Apple? My 1 yr old vacuum is already broken.

Last edited by BensonTT on 03-12-2017 at 07:13 PM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2017 07:09 PM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

GingeRRRBeef
[3/3] : LaQuessha

What I drive: 2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I had one break that I used for like 2 years last year. I called Dyson's support line and they made an appointment for me at their local service center in the SE. No charge or anything. Super painless process.

Old Post 03-12-2017 07:26 PM
GingeRRRBeef is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GingeRRRBeef Click here to Send GingeRRRBeef a Private Message Visit GingeRRRBeef's homepage! Find more posts by GingeRRRBeef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

^^ Awesome! Thanks man..

Old Post 03-12-2017 07:43 PM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NoSup4U
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

They will also send you a prepaid shipping box if you don't feel like driving to the repair shop.

Last edited by NoSup4U on 03-12-2017 at 11:08 PM

Old Post 03-12-2017 11:02 PM
NoSup4U is online now Click Here to See the Profile for NoSup4U Click here to Send NoSup4U a Private Message Find more posts by NoSup4U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

My power-head broke within the first year of owning my Dyson, I was a bit worried it was going to be a PITA because it was a refurbished unit. I called them up about it, and they didn't even ask me any questions about my ownership... they just grabbed my address and sent me a new one ASAP. Great customer service, they really stand behind their products.

Old Post 03-13-2017 05:18 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
My power-head broke within the first year of owning my Dyson, I was a bit worried it was going to be a PITA because it was a refurbished unit. I called them up about it, and they didn't even ask me any questions about my ownership... they just grabbed my address and sent me a new one ASAP. Great customer service, they really stand behind their products.

That's awesome! I was kinda worried because most of the Dyson warranty review online has been really negative lol..

Old Post 03-13-2017 05:26 AM
Amysicle

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

This was probably about 7 years ago, but the clutch in my Dyson burnt out (I forgot what they wrote exactly on the service ticket) after about 3 years. They sent a pre-paid Purolator box to me. Had it picked up and returned fixed at no charge for shipping, material or labour in just over a week. It was really no hassle at all.

Old Post 03-14-2017 01:44 PM
Amysicle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amysicle Click here to Send Amysicle a Private Message Find more posts by Amysicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:16 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Dyson Warranty question??

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: