Quantcast
ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

As it is NOT the same owner!

AND the company YOU post about is NOT the same company. What they had or did NOT have or what they complied with or did NOT comply with has NOTHING to do with ezcarsandtrucks.com

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by James2013

If you have nothing specific to say, say NOTHING.
    James, welcome to the internet. Where people can and will say whatever they please (all within the rules of the law of course). It is apparent that you have some sort of connection to ezcarsandtrucks.com (I assume you are an employee or something). Please prepare your anus for a good quality reaming.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

lol ezcarsandtrucks.com looks so sketchy. Go on it and you will see. Alarm bells ringing every where.

That is exactly why this site is so unscrupulous! Bullshit posts by people who have NEVER had a complaint about the company. Never had a vehicle listed. Just badmouthing for the sake of badmouthing.

I have nothing else to say on the subject.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Your site needs work. Get rid of the "click the logo to enter" page.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

As it is NOT the same owner!
    Hi, Mr. Stewart! The OP didn't say you were the owner of greatcarsandtrucks.com, he said you worked for them - which is true, yes? You sold ads for them, it's even on your LinkedIn page.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Ezcarsandtrucks is in the process of getting accredited with the BBB & has NEVER had one justifiable complaint.

The price is shown CLEARLY and not even close to any of the competition. Nobody claims to have buyers. All that is set up is financing for the vehicles, which is necessary if you are selling a vehicle over $10,000 in most cases. In MOST cases, average finance companies do not wish to finance private sales. It only takes experience selling vehicles to learn that.

There is a CLEAR "terms of agreement" with a CLEAR written Money Back Policy.

What people posting here are doing is bad mouthing a fair business with a decent record, citing other Companies that they have dealt with that do NOT have:

-Written Money Back Policy

-Financing & Forms for Financing clearly on the website

-A secure way of paying ONLINE

-Past issues and problems.

Again, there has never been a justified complaint, of ANYONE ever who has listed on the site, as not getting what they were promised. Postings by people here bad mouthing and mud slinging are worse than unscrupulous!

FIRST have an ISSUE. THEN complain! Do NOT say that "some other company" or "companies like this" did this or that. If you have nothing specific to say, say NOTHING.

Just because some Roofer did a bad job on your roof, does NOT mean that ALL roofers are rip offs!
    so... what do i get for my money?

exposure? uh, never heard of your company before... so... nope

financing? well... i can go to my bank and get a personal loan, or a LOC... so... nope

money back for service? well... if i use a free service... im not out of pocket to begin with... so... nope

a way to pay online? why? i rather just hand someone a bank draft

face it, you are a dinosaur who doesnt know how to sell in this new world

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

That is exactly why this site is so unscrupulous! Bullshit posts by people who have NEVER had a complaint about the company. Never had a vehicle listed. Just badmouthing for the sake of badmouthing.

I have nothing else to say on the subject.
    This is a pretty bad way of responding to a community like this. All it does is alienate your company from the people here (all hundred thousand (or more) of us).

Rofl....aaaand here comes "Teflon Jim" out of the ashes again.
    Wow....accredited by BBB...that's quite an accomplishment.

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Goddamn I love this forum. So much entertainment, so much anger.

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

Last edited by Cos; 12-30-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

Ezcarsandtrucks is in the process of getting accredited with the BBB & has NEVER had one justifiable complaint.

The price is shown CLEARLY and not even close to any of the competition. Nobody claims to have buyers. All that is set up is financing for the vehicles, which is necessary if you are selling a vehicle over $10,000 in most cases. In MOST cases, average finance companies do not wish to finance private sales. It only takes experience selling vehicles to learn that.

There is a CLEAR "terms of agreement" with a CLEAR written Money Back Policy.

What people posting here are doing is bad mouthing a fair business with a decent record, citing other Companies that they have dealt with that do NOT have:

-Written Money Back Policy

-Financing & Forms for Financing clearly on the website

-A secure way of paying ONLINE

-Past issues and problems.

Again, there has never been a justified complaint, of ANYONE ever who has listed on the site, as not getting what they were promised. Postings by people here bad mouthing and mud slinging are worse than unscrupulous!

FIRST have an ISSUE. THEN complain! Do NOT say that "some other company" or "companies like this" did this or that. If you have nothing specific to say, say NOTHING.

Just because some Roofer did a bad job on your roof, does NOT mean that ALL roofers are rip offs!
    A newbie and a 6 month bump - yeah, I'd dare say that James2013 has a very personal connection to what's being discussed in this thread. Nothing like coming in with both guns a blazing.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by A790

This is a pretty bad way of responding to a community like this. All it does is alienate your company from the people here (all hundred thousand (or more) of us).
    Exactly. I wouldn't reply with what I did if he didn't seem like a huge tool on that other forum and on here.

Try it! If it works... great! If you advertise in the paper it costs money. Same with MOST forms of advertising.

Do you think MOST people have the kind of money you are asking in their back pocket? If not, then they cannot buy without financing approval.

So... what happens when they go for the loan? Does someone just give them money and send them back to you? OR do they talk them out of your vehicle and sell them a DEALER vehicle instead?

Oh does that make any sense? Deal with a dealer, and if anything goes wrong with the vehicle, they can demand satisfaction or NEVER finance through that dealer again? <=== Does that make any sense at all?

No... you think they will just negate any security of that happening and deal with ANY Tom Dick or Harry selling a vehicle huh? Well if they did that, they would have to be more of a "High Risk Finance Company" would you not think?

Well? Is that where YOUR buyer is going to? Or is YOUR buyer going to a bank? Do you even know? As if you do NOT know, then you really are not up on your game are you? You might just be wasting your time test driving your vehicle with a bunch of people going to banks and NOT being able to get financing for YOUR private sale. Ever think of that? Probably not. You just want to sell your vehicle and you never gave too much thought as to where the money comes from do you?

Did you try going to the Dealer and see if the Dealer would buy it? If you did, you probably were not impressed with the price they offered. Do you know why they offer such a low price and will not budge on it? Simple.

They KNOW this! They KNOW that you have very little chance of selling your vehicle privately if you do not have financing backing you up. They know that "High Risk" finance Companies are not on the average buyers "Speed Dial". Nor does the average buyer even know they exist. So they will gladly let you TRY to sell it on your own, and wait until you are sick and tired of spending money and time doing it. Then you will take what they originally offered.

So, when you pay a "nominal fee" for a service that has gone to the advance work of getting the "High Risk Guys" to finance the vehicles, because they are getting "exclusive rights" for financing in a Province, then people can get pre approved BEFORE they test drive and you do not have to waste your time.

Now it all comes down to how much your time is worth. How many test drives have you wasted your time on, and then had them go out to get financing on, never to see them again?

It all comes down to letting people do THEIR job, and you getting the service. If you like having the "High Risk" financing already set up beforehand, and the fact that nobody needs to test drive your vehicle UNLESS they are pre-approved, and you are NOT wasting your time ... then ezcarsandtrucks MAY be your best solution.

If not, you can simply say NO, and advertise yourself with NO financing whatsoever, hoping that you are not wasting your time again and again with a bunch of people who will not be able to get financing for your vehicle if they want to. You can hope maybe for the 10% of people with that kind of money you are looking for "already in their back pocket" & you can see how long it will take you to sell it.

The Dealer knows! That is why the Dealer HAS financing. That is why the Dealer is going to offer you so much less for your vehicle than YOU know it is worth.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

wtf are you going on about?

WHO THE HELL READS A PAPER COPY OF THE NEWSPAPER?!

you ever hear of kijiji? company makes money dealing with B2B while the end user gets a solid FREE service

when i want to buy, i visit my bank... i say, hey i want a loan for a car! they say, okay... how old? more than 2 years? private loan, or a LOC is your best option... you are approved for a loan of $xxxxxx then i know what i can afford.. and i got search for it... on a free classifieds site! even auto trader is free now

My Ride
    Blue boy

My Ride
    has a stick axle

James unfortunately for all of us you write like turtles fuck; poorly.

How many test drives have you wasted your time on, and then had them go out to get financing on, never to see them again?
    None, I don't dabble with tire kickers. With just a little common sense you can immediately distinguish between tire kickers and potential buyers.

You can believe anything YOU choose. There is a good REASON why dealers offer you so much less. If you could sell it easily on your own, they certainly would negotiate better. Yet they do not. Why?

You know short of calling anyone stupid here, I will just say that if YOU were in the Vehicle selling business, and you did not have financing available for your customers, and they all had to go out and find financing on their own... YOU would not be in business very long!

That only makes common sense. Plain and simply, anyone trying to sell a vehicle for $10,000 or more, who thinks that nobody is going to need financing to buy their vehicle is out to lunch!

Now maybe YOU have no problem getting a loan. Maybe YOU own a house, or have an excellent credit rating. Very good. What percentage of the people YOU have test drive are in that boat? Do you even know?

Would you feel uncomfortable asking them a bunch of financial questions BEFORE they test drive? Well... if so... welcome to the Club!

Face it! You want a buyer. You do NOT want to quiz them first. Now the ONLY question is... do you want "Qualified Buyers" taking up your time test driving your vehicle? So much so that it would be worth $150 rather than wasting your time with unqualified ones?

If it would be worth it to have all the Dealer has set up for selling vehicles and more with "High Risk Financing" available to sell your vehicle, and it is only going to cost you $150 for that... it just might be worth it to you! Especially if you get a Money Back Guarantee. What have you to lose, by paying for the service? Huh? If it is too much... just say NO & spend the days, weeks, or months selling it on your own with no backing whatsoever.
    Last edited by James2013; 03-05-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast