Quantcast
ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

These guys called me when I had a set of tires for sale. Part of the ad was "1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee" and that was only stated so the buyer would know what they came off. The retard that called me couldn't comprehend that I was only selling tires and not an actual Jeep even though I told him a few times, I finally had to hang up.

I'm guessing that his finance rates are up around the 10% mark and target people who are shitty at math and don't know how financing works?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Originally posted by FraserB

I'm guessing that his finance rates are up around the 10% mark and target people who are shitty at math and don't know how financing works?
    I bet you could triple that percentage. I've known some idiots to finance cars at 30%

My Ride
    Hatred

I think you guys should give him a chance. He sounds like a really nice guy.
    -U

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Reading the conditions of you money back guarantee, you're nothing but a scam artist and a greaseball. It pretty much forces the seller to sell through you in order to have any shot at getting their money back if it doesn't sell.

If after 90 days, of placing your ad with EZcars and Trucks (from the date charged as per your PayPal receipt), you have not sold you vehicle, you need to submit a notarized copy of your title or ownership within 10 days of the 90 days (of that PayPal receipt), showing you still own the vehicle. “Note” if no photo was submitted within 30 days of your ad placement (and PayPal receipt), this Guarantee becomes null and void. Otherwise all customers asking for their money back within the specified time frame will receive a full refund.

Last edited by Cos; 12-30-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

A790 All I did not reply to you was on something ridiculous.

What? Is somebody just supposed to believe you that you did not sell your vehicle and give you money back?

How are you gonna get proof that they never sold the vehicle?

Only ONE way I know of. A notarized copy of your ownership. Any Bank has a stamp.

Yet who is going to want their money back if it advertises until it sells? If it has not sold, then you probably still want financing backing you up. Why not keep it?

Still if anyone did want their money back, they just submit the proof within the time frame clearly stated, which they agree to BEFORE they list their vehicle, and that is done.

Does the Auto Trader or the Newspaper give you your money back? Does Kijijii give you your money back after you bump your ad over and over again? No. So all & all it is a pretty good deal, especially when the competition is charging between $300-$500 or more in Canada. www.classyauto.com in the USA charges as much as $1,500

Last edited by Cos; 12-30-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by James2013

What? Is somebody just supposed to believe you that you did not sell your vehicle and give you money back?

Only ONE way I know of. A notarized copy of your ownership. Any Bank has a stamp.

Yet who is going to want their money back if it advertises until it sells? If it has not sold, then you probably still want financing backing you up. Why not keep it?

Still if anyone did want their money back, they just submit the proof within the time frame clearly stated, which they agree to BEFORE they list their vehicle, and that is done.

Does the Auto Trader or the Newspaper give you your money back? Does Kijijii give you your money back after you bump your ad over and over again? No. So all & all it is a pretty good deal, especially when the competition is charging between $300-$500 or more in Canada. www.classyauto.com in the USA charges as much as $1,500
    Yeah guys why give him a hard time over nothing. Can't a guy make an honest buck these days.
    -U

That is exactly why this site is so unscrupulous! Bullshit posts by people who have NEVER had a complaint about the company. Never had a vehicle listed. Just badmouthing for the sake of badmouthing.

I have nothing else to say on the subject.
    WTF?

You are now just damaging your brand/company - getting into a pissing match on a public forum when you said you were going to stop only makes you look like a bigger fool.

Please just stop embarrassing yourself.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

What happens in this scenario?

- I list my car with you, pay the $150 and provide the picture showing I have the valid registration
    - 85 days later I sell the car through a lead I generated myself

Do I get my money back?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Unknown303

Yeah guys why give him a hard time over nothing. Can't a guy make an honest buck these days.
    Guys, I think Unknown303 works for James. Or maybe is James' other account.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

I'm afraid you're missing the point. Nothing I said was "ridiculous". I raised some valid points.

You are coming in here wondering why you're being perceived as a scam artist but you're asking your potential customers to jump through a bunch of hoops. If you're going to make the money-back guarantee as difficult as it is to claim you might as well not offer it to your customers.

I offer a quality guarantee on my cleaning services. If my customers call me saying I didn't do the job right I send a cleaning team back out there to fix it. I don't demand photographic proof, nor do I ask anything other than "when can my team come back to your home?". The reason is because I want it to be as easy as possible for my clients to take up that guarantee if they have to.

Now, as a business, I sincerely hope they don't have to take up my quality guarantee. But, if they do, I'd rather fulfill it in good faith as opposed to making it a big production for them.

Do you see what I'm saying? Your current model doesn't help the consumer, it helps you, and as a result it shakes our confidence/belief in your business. That shouldn't come as a shock to you.

For $150 to advertise till it sells is a good deal with NOTHING else. People have told me that. The paper will get far more than that out of you in far less than 3 months.

For $150 to have "Great Finance Companies" backing your sale is a good deal. The Auto Trader never allowed Credit Companies on their book, as it was mostly Dealers that Advertise there. They do NOT want competition.

For $150 to have a Money Back Guarantee at all is a good deal. It is not hard to go to your bank and get a Notary Stamp.

Yet to have all 3 is like a dream come true, and when everybody that is buying vehicles are going to the website to fill out finance forms, you have better advertising for it with more quality people looking than anything I could imagine.

Now I have said enough on this. Some people just want to put people and companies down "good ones" just to be jerks!

I see no suggestions here. Just lame complaints, and mis quotes, and misrepresentation. As NONE of you have ever had a vehicle on the website in the first place to complain! Period.

My Ride
    Hatred

All I know is this James2013 guy whoever he may be sounds like a stand up guy, and I definitely plan on using his business in the near future!
    -U

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

So, do you get your money back if you sell the vehicle yourself before the 90 days are up? What banks are you backed by and provide your financing?

As NONE of you have ever had a vehicle on the website in the first place to complain! Period.
    How many 1,000's of beyond members and you know this how? Period.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

LOL, already number 1 on Google. Right above the serial sex pervert story.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

I see no suggestions here. Just lame complaints, and mis quotes, and misrepresentation. As NONE of you have ever had a vehicle on the website in the first place to complain! Period.
    Perhaps.

I listed my old 1999 Honda Civic SiR on GreatCarsAndTrucks.com, and after 101 days asked for a refund. I had to jump through hoops and ultimately never received a refund.

You're wondering why the response from us has been what it is? It's because your business sounds EXACTLY like GreatCarsAndTrucks.com with a few minor changes.

Your policies regarding the money-back are far from accessible. Hell, your entire value proposition HINGES on this guarantee that you make a hassle to even redeem. Why should I have to go to a bank/notary public to get it notarized to get a refund? I purchased your services thinking you'd sell my vehicle, you didn't, and now I have to do a bunch of hoop jumping to redeem your guarantee? How does that make any sense at all?

I came into this thread honestly hoping to have a genuine conversation about your business and perhaps see if things aren't what they appeared to be. I'm disappointed to see that your stubbornness and lack of consideration for your potential customers prevents such a conversation from taking place.

You aren't making any friends here. My honest advice for you at this point would be to move on and focus your efforts elsewhere.

There is no hoops. You agree to the terms before you place your ad, and that is all there is to it. You agree first.

No hoops with a Notary.

Yet there is NO OTHER way to know that you have not already sold the vehicle without a notarized copy of your ownership. Period.

No person I can send in to fix the sale or lack of.

If you have any suggestions, that would be one thing. Yet you do not.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Are you going to answer the question?

If I sell the vehicle myself, before the 90 days are up, do I get my money back?

Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast