ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Originally posted by James2013
    blah blah blah
    Or should we call you Jim?

Any business that cold calls and annoys with high pressure sales tactics only serves to piss people off. I would guess that your financing affiliates are just as shady. Sorry but I never have and never will ever consider using or supporting any business of your nature.

This thread will really turn into a shit show now that you've showed up and started running your mouth. Any guesses as to how many pages this will turn into now?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

James, are you a robot or something? Why do you keep repeating yourself in this annoying fashion? I can't imagine what you are like when you're calling people.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

its people like james here that helped tank the world economy... if im selling a used car, im not helping a financially retarded person buy it

I can't imagine why you guys have so much time to sit around bad mouthing companies doing an honest job.

-Going to the work to set up financing with the CLOUT of many vehicles

-Designing a well made site for you to advertise on (Much superior to Kijijii)

-Offering a Money Back Guarantee

Doing their frigging job! Find some company DOING something uscrupulous and bad mouth them!

Wake up call:

Advertise on free websites and get calls with:

-Curbers (people looking to chisel you down in price as much as they can)

-Scam Artists (trying to look for some sucker they can get a vehicle from for nothing)

-Unqualified people HOPING to buy a vehicle like yours

-And finally decent companies with a BETTER way! The Auto Trader will call you, possibly the paper, or a number of other companies & unless you look at what is offered (rather than labeling everything a scam), you will never know if it is worth trying or not!

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Who goes shopping for a private sale car before they have the money arranged? I don't think I've ever encountered that.

Why do dealers give you so much less for a trade? Ummmmmm, profit margin?

Your arguments don't even stay coherent enough to make logical sense, how the hell do you even run a business?

Dude, do you realize that you can defend yourself and offer a rebuttal in a professional manner instead of ranting on like a braying idiot? If you can't even respond to criticism, or the dissemination of what you perceive to be incorrect information, in a frank and professional way then how the hell could you expect anyone to think you could offer any better of a business experience?

If you don't possess the capacity to present yourself as being legitimately professional in your dealings, it is because you aren't. It's not something you turn on and off.

I have nothing else to say on the subject.
    Obviously not......perhaps it's time to reconsider.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 03-05-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

People buy cars from kijiji because they DON'T want to deal with dealerships and finance companies offering credit to anyone at insane interest rates. Usually the people that buy person to person will either have enough money saved or know how much money a bank will lend them before they start looking.

Nobody looking for a Honda CR-V is going to buy my BMW X5 just because they can get a bogus financing deal.

My Ride
    CAEB, 6G72

I'm guessing this aggressive company sales pitch is inspired by either a previous job in vacuum cleaner sales, or a JW background.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

I can't imagine why you guys have so much time to sit around bad mouthing companies doing an honest job.

-Going to the work to set up financing with the CLOUT of many vehicles
    -> Excellent value-add. Good idea.

-Designing a well made site for you to advertise on (Much superior to Kijijii)
    -> Traffic > website design. Your website needs a lot of work.

-Offering a Money Back Guarantee
    -> This is a bullshit guarantee and you know it. To pay to get something notarized to get my $60 back? Your guarantee is far from consumer friendly. Stop lying to us, and yourself, and make it a legitimate guarantee and people will take you seriously.

Doing their frigging job! Find some company DOING something uscrupulous and bad mouth them!
    -> What are you referring to?

Wake up call:

Advertise on free websites and get calls with:

-Curbers (people looking to chisel you down in price as much as they can)
    -> This comes from all ad sources, Autotrader included.

-Scam Artists (trying to look for some sucker they can get a vehicle from for nothing)
    -> Same as above.

-Unqualified people HOPING to buy a vehicle like yours
    -> Same as above.

-And finally decent companies with a BETTER way! The Auto Trader will call you, possibly the paper, or a number of other companies & unless you look at what is offered (rather than labeling everything a scam), you will never know if it is worth trying or not!
    See my comments in quote.

I checked out the website, and noticed some listings. I noticed that the listings have phone numbers posted just like any other website. No where does it "prequalify" me and sort through the "tire kickers". How is your site do all the things you claim. It seems to me, it caters exclusively to the sellers. I don't understand where you are getting the buyers since there is no where for them to sign up.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

Anyone wanting to buy a vehicle applies for financing first. You click on the finance tab and you fill out the form. Then you get approved. Then you test drive the vehicle.

That simple.

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

Anyone wanting to buy a vehicle applies for financing first. You click on the finance tab and you fill out the form. Then you get approved. Then you test drive the vehicle.

That simple.
    Just shut the f*ck up already. Where's the fly swatter when you need it

My Ride
    Can't driver because I'm legally blind

Once you said huh I stopped reading your posts, only the village idiot says huh

As for the post about needing a lot of work. Look:

The website has better looking ads than ANY of the free services. The photo's automatically scroll and you can post as many as you wish

Everyone wanting to buy a vehicle (contacting the seller) is asked if they are set up for financing. If not, they are directed to do so, and how by going to the website.

Whether the people buy or not, or whether they saw the ad on the ezcarsandtrucks website or not, they are all directed to this website for this reason to get financing before they buy. <== advertising up the Ying Yang

So the website is set up to make YOU the dealer. YOU now have as much power or more than any dealer to sell your vehicle, and it does not matter where you advertise... the more places the better. All customers that are interested in buying your vehicle will eventually come to this website, if for nothing else than to check out the rate they will get with the financing provided.

Great advertising. Great website. Well designed. Great Financing Available. Money Back Guarantee. I cannot think of ONE more thing this website could offer that could possibly make it MORE superior to any other website on the market right now.

Yet you will not know that, unless you look at it. You will not know that unless you understand the financing and how it works. You will not know that unless you see the Money Back Guarantee. You will not know that unless you see that you pay securely online using PayPal. Finally you will not know that unless you look into it.

Calling it anything at all without investigating is simply not smart.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

I had friends who worked at greatcarsandtrucks, I went by there once and it looked like the movie "boiler room"

The friends I had who worked there mentioned some very sketchy tactics used to sell the ads, and mentioned the money back guarantee was almost impossible to get. I am surprised the place is still allowed to operate under any name.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

As for the post about needing a lot of work. Look:

The website has better looking ads than ANY of the free services. The photo's automatically scroll and you can post as many as you wish

Everyone wanting to buy a vehicle (contacting the seller) is asked if they are set up for financing. If not, they are directed to do so, and how by going to the website.

Whether the people buy or not, or whether they saw the ad on the ezcarsandtrucks website or not, they are all directed to this website for this reason to get financing before they buy. &lt;== advertising up the Ying Yang

So the website is set up to make YOU the dealer. YOU now have as much power or more than any dealer to sell your vehicle, and it does not matter where you advertise... the more places the better. All customers that are interested in buying your vehicle will eventually come to this website, if for nothing else than to check out the rate they will get with the financing provided.

Great advertising. Great website. Well designed. Great Financing Available. Money Back Guarantee. I cannot think of ONE more thing this website could offer that could possibly make it MORE superior to any other website on the market right now.

Yet you will not know that, unless you look at it. You will not know that unless you understand the financing and how it works. You will not know that unless you see the Money Back Guarantee. You will not know that unless you see that you pay securely online using PayPal. Finally you will not know that unless you look into it.

Calling it anything at all without investigating is simply not smart.
    You clearly didn't read my comments.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

you know how i know james sucks at the internet? none of my google ads are directing me to his site

Last edited by Cos; 12-30-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

It all depends on who you want looking at your vehicle. People who want to pre arrange financing? Well those you get. Google people looking, not qualified in any way. No I guess you are not getting those.

Sorry.

And I do not know who pays $60 but not on ezcarsandtrucks for sure

Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast