Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Fargo (TV series)

Author
Thread
funkedelic2
First Gear

What I drive: '08 AW E92 335i
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 91%

quote:

I am watching season 1 on TV as we speak. Glad the show is available to Canadians on FX now. Hoping season 2 is decent.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2015 11:17 PM
funkedelic2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkedelic2 Click here to Send funkedelic2 a Private Message Find more posts by funkedelic2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Darell_n
First Gear

What I drive: '14 Dodge Crew Cab, '08 WRX
Posts/Day: 0.33
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Have they aired the episode yet where someone gets their head blown off in the driver's seat of an old Ford Country Squire? They had my friend's car for 3-4 weeks and asked if they could replace his side window with candy glass and have his car detailed for fake blood removal.

Old Post 10-12-2015 07:00 PM
Darell_n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darell_n Click here to Send Darell_n a Private Message Visit Darell_n's homepage! Find more posts by Darell_n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01RedDX
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Strong opener and I'm gonna cautiously say that this season is looking just as good, if not better than the last.

Old Post 10-13-2015 08:57 PM
01RedDX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 01RedDX Click here to Send 01RedDX a Private Message Find more posts by 01RedDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OTown
Neutral

What I drive: '15 Tacoma TRD DCLB
Posts/Day: 0.12
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Was on the set of this show a year and a bit ago... very intriguing to see the behind the scenes

Old Post 10-13-2015 08:59 PM
OTown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OTown Click here to Send OTown a Private Message Find more posts by OTown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beecue
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (33)

quote:

I didn't know this season was a prequel to last season.

Meth Damon got fat after Breaking Bad lol.

Old Post 10-15-2015 05:14 AM
beecue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beecue Click here to Send beecue a Private Message Find more posts by beecue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CanmoreOrLess
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

Originally posted by Darell_n
Have they aired the episode yet where someone gets their head blown off in the driver's seat of an old Ford Country Squire? They had my friend's car for 3-4 weeks and asked if they could replace his side window with candy glass and have his car detailed for fake blood removal.

Nice spoiler-brag.

Old Post 10-15-2015 07:18 PM
CanmoreOrLess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CanmoreOrLess Click here to Send CanmoreOrLess a Private Message Find more posts by CanmoreOrLess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darell_n
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess

Nice spoiler-brag.

I'm not even 100% sure this is the show, but it's the only one I know being filmed around here using cars from the 70's. They had a casting call for old cars a few years ago.

Old Post 10-15-2015 07:31 PM
Darell_n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darell_n Click here to Send Darell_n a Private Message Visit Darell_n's homepage! Find more posts by Darell_n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
16hypen3sp
First Gear

What I drive: '14 CBR 1000RR, '15 Victory Highball, '14 Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.59

quote:

If you are on a flight from Calgary to LA, you might spot some of the cast.

My brothers and I were on a flight to LA and spotted Jesse Plemons while we waited to board. Chatted him up for a bit. Pretty cool guy.

I liked him in Breaking Bad and Black Mass.

I've tried Fargo but I just can't get into it.

07 CBR 600RR-Sold
11 Honda Fury-Sold
14 CBR 1000RR-Current
14 Ram 1500-Current
14 Optima LX-Current
15 Victory Highball-Current

Old Post 10-18-2015 05:54 AM
16hypen3sp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 16hypen3sp Click here to Send 16hypen3sp a Private Message Find more posts by 16hypen3sp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by Darell_n

I'm not even 100% sure this is the show, but it's the only one I know being filmed around here using cars from the 70's. They had a casting call for old cars a few years ago.

You mean 10 months ago? I've noticed Beyond seems to have a skewed memory when it comes to how long ago certain things happen.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/388887/f...sic-cars-65-79/

Old Post 10-18-2015 06:23 AM
Tik-Tok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darell_n
First Gear

quote:

Hey, I have a 13 month old son at home so it feels like 10 years ago.

Old Post 10-18-2015 03:04 PM
BAB Inc
Banned

What I drive: 03 SVT Cobra
Posts/Day: 0.05

quote:

they rented vanteriors (barlow and 4ave) out for a few weeks, they set up 5 or 6 sets in there.

Old Post 10-19-2015 07:41 PM
BAB Inc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAB Inc Click here to Send BAB Inc a Private Message Find more posts by BAB Inc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent.ff
Neutral

What I drive: '14 Taco
Posts/Day: 0.11

quote:

Surprised how few people have talked about this season... it's a slow-burn, but its still burning really well... Shit's gonna go down in a big way soon

Dropping 'I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow' as the closing music was awesome. Nice throw back for the Coens

Last edited by Brent.ff on 11-18-2015 at 04:18 PM

Old Post 11-18-2015 04:10 PM
Brent.ff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent.ff Click here to Send Brent.ff a Private Message Find more posts by Brent.ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darell_n
First Gear

quote:

Just starting the episodes and I'm very impressed. Looks like most of the show was shot in Didsbury.

Old Post 11-19-2015 12:19 AM
funkedelic2
First Gear

What I drive: '08 AW E92 335i
Posts/Day: 0.34
User Rating: 91%

quote:

I think most of the show is shot in fort Macleod and surrounding area. I even saw an Aerial shot of Lethbridge a few episodes ago. So far this season has been amazing.

Old Post 11-19-2015 07:42 PM
funkedelic2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkedelic2 Click here to Send funkedelic2 a Private Message Find more posts by funkedelic2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darell_n
First Gear

quote:

The Butcher shop is Didsbury for sure. Not sure where the other sets are but I've seen the list on wiki.

Old Post 11-20-2015 01:44 AM
Darell_n
First Gear

quote:

Kind of funny seeing the McLean Creek General Store throughout the last episode.

Old Post 12-02-2015 03:15 PM
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24

quote:

Season 3 starts tonight! And they're still filming it.

Old Post 04-19-2017 11:59 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

they filmed a bunch of motel scenes at my family friends motel in Calgary. all the snow melted so they had to import a shit load and dump it back in his parking lot lol he was pissed.

Old Post 04-20-2017 12:31 AM
03ozwhip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:52 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Fargo (TV series)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: