Quantcast
Feminist group? complains: Woman not fairly represented in politics. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feminist group? complains: Woman not fairly represented in politics.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Feruk

Just gonna leave this here. She "chose" that, right??

It's her right to choose what she wears!

Oh wait, shit, she's being forced to wear it! Oppression!

Crap, I mean, it's her right to follow her religion!

Rinse and repeat. Feminism is a cancer, but even worse is identity politics. I can't wait for Mens Rights to really gain traction, men and women will basically hate each other, human population will die out, and it will all be a blessing in disguise.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by J-hop

Crack down on the shitheads that still think locker room talk is ok in ANY work setting and you'll create an environment where women can succeed. But don't set hiring/promotion targets....
    Or women can grow some proverbial balls and nut up Ya know, like most people have time immemorial.

"Oh, my delicate sensibilities, oh woe is me!" Give me a f*&king break (where's the jerkoff smilie?)

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

It's her right to choose what she wears!

Oh wait, shit, she's being forced to wear it! Oppression!

Crap, I mean, it's her right to follow her religion!

Rinse and repeat. Feminism is a cancer, but even worse is identity politics. I can't wait for Mens Rights to really gain traction, men and women will basically hate each other, human population will die out, and it will all be a blessing in disguise.
    Why did you vote for a party that was transparently open about its identity politics then?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by kertejud2
    Why did you vote for a party that was transparently open about its identity politics then?
    I've talked about this before, in many other threads. Look it up.

I've talked about this before, in many other threads. Look it up.
    Nah, when you whine about identity politics and then provide a case in point example of why locker room talk creates a social barrier for women not he workplace a refresher is probably in order. Particularly because I don't care much for identity politics myself which is why I didn't vote for a party that makes it a part of their party identity and not just part of their platform.

I mean, a Liberal voter can at least feel jaded because the party backed off on big campaign items like electoral reform and marijuana legalization. But you have nothing. You constantly whine about things that at best the part didn't openly support but clearly unofficially supported. In this case it was a pretty open part of their social policy and party identity. They didn't sneak it in, they were given a mandate (by you and your fellow NDP voters) to do it on the provincial level and it happening in multiple provinces has driven t at the federal level as a result.

So why the fuck are you complaining? You literally voted for stuff like this.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by kertejud2

Blah blah blah social justice warrior blah blah blah #manfeminist.
    Done jerking yourself off When did we start talking about provincial level politics? I certainly didn't vote liberal federally. Get your facts straight before you run your mouth you goof. If only you could string together an argument in context, wouldn't that be a thing?

This is a national campaign. As for anything else you blathered on about, it really has zero to do with this conversation. A red herring to a T

Debate the issues, don't attack the people. Unless you have shit-all to support your side of the debate

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    Last edited by born2workoncars; 03-09-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Well, thats interesting.

As much as I think hitempguy1 can be a twit, it's out of line to go ahead and post that, bucko.

His heart is often in the right place, just the method to demonstrate it is a little bit questionable.

In the grand scheme of things, he is rather harmless.

Now if you want to go ahead and adhere to your own policy by all means, go ahead.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Yep just gonna go ahead and nuke those two posts. I don't deny that most of his posts are tripe, but that doesn't mean we get go out and dox the guy.

Originally posted by R154
    Well, thats interesting.

As much as I think hitempguy1 can be a twit, it's out of line to go ahead and post that, bucko.
    Not like I hacked the guy. Just compiled information that he shared willingly and publicly, on this forum no less. I would agree with you if I hacked him and exposed his true identity while he tried to stay anonymous. That wasn't the case here. Just a gentle reminder that there is a name and a face to associate with the hate.

Originally posted by R154
    His heart is often in the right place

He acts like someone who has been unable to cope with heartbreak and rejection. Now he channels his anger and despair through this forum - I would say his heart and head are in the wrong place.

My Ride
    '03 ep3

Originally posted by rage2

Did you just watch the Red Pill too?
    I haven't seen it yet but I have been aware of these red pill issues for some time.

Originally posted by born2workoncars

Not like I hacked the guy. Just compiled information that he shared willingly and publicly, on this forum no less. I would agree with you if I hacked him and exposed his true identity while he tried to stay anonymous. That wasn't the case here. Just a gentle reminder that there is a name and a face to associate with the hate.

He acts like someone who has been unable to cope with heartbreak and rejection. Now he channels his anger and despair through this forum - I would say his heart and head are in the wrong place.
    I was referencing threads where him and I have had discussions outside if this one. He comes off a certain way, but his intentions aren't nearly as malicious or contradictory as they appear on face value.

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the internet. A lot of people have an exaggerated internet persona. In his case, I believe this to be true.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Or women can grow some proverbial balls and nut up Ya know, like most people have time immemorial.

"Oh, my delicate sensibilities, oh woe is me!" Give me a f*&king break (where's the jerkoff smilie?)
    I'm guessing there is some e-sarcasm I'm missing. This such a bro sounding post and is exactly what I'm referring to.

Whenever someone talks like this at work it doesn't offend me but I just think open a textbook not your mouth....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2