Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Finally upgraded my home wifi to something that works - managed wifi review

Author
Thread
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.11
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Make sure you're setup to push the beta (and not stable) firmware under Maintenance. The beta firmware delivers actual AC speeds as well as 802.11r fast handoff.

The stable firmware is capped at 100mbps per device for some strange reason.

Congrats on the setup!

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2017 10:04 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

digi355

Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (15)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
Make sure you're setup to push the beta (and not stable) firmware under Maintenance. The beta firmware delivers actual AC speeds as well as 802.11r fast handoff.

The stable firmware is capped at 100mbps per device for some strange reason.

Congrats on the setup!

Done thanks. I never noticed that. I guess we'll see how it works!

Old Post 02-12-2017 02:05 AM
digi355 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for digi355 Click here to Send digi355 a Private Message Find more posts by digi355 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: C63S
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Anyone have any thoughts on google wifi? Now available in Canada. 2 Ethernet ports per device so it should allow you to use wired on all of them?

https://madeby.google.com/intl/en_ca/wifi/

500 bucks for 3 is a bit pricey but should work great over 3 levels.

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 04-28-2017 05:27 PM
killramos is online now Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

No POE.

Old Post 04-29-2017 05:07 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 01:39 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Finally upgraded my home wifi to something that works - managed wifi review

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: