Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Freshii

Author
Thread
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.11
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Damned rookies. What you do at McDicks is buy a McNugget happy meal, get the small fries with it, have a tiny sprite, and then have a big mac burger on the side.
930 Cal, 1370 mg Salt, 37 grams Protein.

Pretty well rounded meal, good price, much recommend.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2017 11:02 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

tonytiger55

What I drive: Old Honda
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I usually go to the Deerfoot Mall Location. My experience has been the opposite. It has been pretty good.
But yest it is pricing. When they start of add chicken and a drink combo.. it starts to add up.

Old Post 02-14-2017 11:07 PM
tonytiger55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tonytiger55 Click here to Send tonytiger55 a Private Message Find more posts by tonytiger55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spike98
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.33
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Originally posted by born2workoncars
People are muppets. It's so easy to do better at home.

Not only is it easier....its also cheaper. Its likely even healthier as you know there is no preservatives in your food trying to help the bottom line of a business.

Old Post 02-15-2017 03:34 PM
spike98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spike98 Click here to Send spike98 a Private Message Find more posts by spike98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice
Boobs are alot smaller than the other girl. Bring back the friend and less wifey!

haha looks like new girl~ !

just gotta get a couple bolt ons. everyone wins!

Old Post 02-15-2017 06:22 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMass
Second Gear

Posts/Day: 0.26
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I like it. No clue what the issue is about price. $7-$9 for a bowl and it fills me up (never get extras). But I have found major issues in consistency between locations, so after I find a good one, I usually stick to it. Same issue I found with Chopped Leaf.

Old Post 02-16-2017 04:54 AM
BigMass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMass Click here to Send BigMass a Private Message Find more posts by BigMass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FraserB
Third Gear

What I drive: GMT900
Posts/Day: 0.89
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by locust

I agree no one eats just a big mac on its own.
A big mac meal with medium fries and a medium root beer is about 1020 calories and 1340mg of sodium. Some things on that Freshii list isn't always better.

The biggest difference though is if I eat McDonalds at 1PM, I'm hungry again by 6. If I have a wrap or salad from Chopped Leaf or Freshii, I'm good to go until 8ish and probably won't even bother to eat at that point.

Old Post 02-16-2017 05:53 AM
FraserB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FraserB Click here to Send FraserB a Private Message Find more posts by FraserB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil4Speed
Second Gear

What I drive: Acura TLX SH-AWD
Posts/Day: 0.40
Trader Rating: (83)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by FraserB

The biggest difference though is if I eat McDonalds at 1PM, I'm hungry again by 6. If I have a wrap or salad from Chopped Leaf or Freshii, I'm good to go until 8ish and probably won't even bother to eat at that point.

I have the same kind of experience as well. The 8 Ave place location is slaaamed around 11:30 though, your waiting for 30 minutes for sure.

Its a bit expensive but the portions are big and it definitely fills you up. I find it a tad bland though flavor wise.

Originally posted by arian_ma
your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Old Post 02-16-2017 02:18 PM
Neil4Speed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil4Speed Click here to Send Neil4Speed a Private Message Find more posts by Neil4Speed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnlennon

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

They all make the salads different. 17th ave and Pump hill location throw everything in a bag and shake it (squishing the lettuce / making it look like shit). The Sundance location legit gently tosses the salad and cuts the Avacado slices directly on the top. I think the busier ones just launch everything in that plastic bag and throw it around as fast as they can to serve the next person. To expensive. COOP Salad bar gets your more bang for your buck .

Old Post 02-19-2017 05:35 PM
johnlennon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnlennon Click here to Send johnlennon a Private Message Find more posts by johnlennon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manhattan
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by locust

I agree no one eats just a big mac on its own.
A big mac meal with medium fries and a medium root beer is about 1020 calories and 1340mg of sodium. Some things on that Freshii list isn't always better.

I almost always eat a big mac on its own. Nutritional value of the sandwich on its own is not terrible. It gets real bad when you add the deep fried potatoes and tub of sugar.

Freshii is stupid over priced and I hope this food trend ends in a hurry. Taste is nothing to write home about and all of their crap is something you could easily throw together at home if you have health stuff in the fridge.

Old Post 02-27-2017 10:40 PM
Manhattan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manhattan Click here to Send Manhattan a Private Message Find more posts by Manhattan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

It is expensive, but I just cut one in half for two lunches, 450cal apiece, and $6 each. No different than eating a chicken burger for $6.

Old Post 02-27-2017 11:53 PM
Tik-Tok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dumbass17
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 91%

quote:

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
It is expensive, but I just cut one in half for two lunches, 450cal apiece, and $6 each. No different than eating a chicken burger for $6.

Except Freshii is gross.
I'd rather lick Scarlett Johansen's taint...wait.. bad example

Old Post 02-28-2017 01:53 AM
Dumbass17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dumbass17 Click here to Send Dumbass17 a Private Message Find more posts by Dumbass17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:25 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Freshii

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: