Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Groomsmen Gifts

Author
Thread
lasimmon
Neutral

What I drive: 2 feet and a heartbeat
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by cjblair

So, your justification for making someone else buy a suit (that you get to pick style/color/etc), is that you were forced to buy one that you still use?

No it was a mutual decision between my groomsman and I. If someone objected we would have obviously explored other options. Most of them hate the idea of spending almost as much money to rent a suit or whatever for the wedding.

I had no issues spending money to be in my friends wedding party. We had a destination wedding, a destination bachelor party, suit, and whatever else. It was a ton of money I had no issues spending to support my friend.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2017 10:13 PM
lasimmon is online now Click Here to See the Profile for lasimmon Click here to Send lasimmon a Private Message Find more posts by lasimmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

^That makes more sense with a little more context around it. That's good you guys came to the decision together.

Old Post 03-09-2017 10:50 PM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marsh
Neutral

What I drive: 535i Xdrive
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I'm getting married in august and just going through this as well. Bought my groomsmen gifts (pocketwatch, office putter set and toiletries bag) all with their initials on them.

Will be renting suits for the wedding and ask them to pay the rental fee.

Old Post 03-10-2017 07:10 PM
Marsh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marsh Click here to Send Marsh a Private Message Find more posts by Marsh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:21 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Groomsmen Gifts

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: