Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Help me figure out this kijiji seller...

Author
Thread
Amerie

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Exactly ^^

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2017 06:27 AM
Amerie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amerie Click here to Send Amerie a Private Message Find more posts by Amerie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

hurrdurr
First Gear

What I drive: xJUAN
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Old Post 03-28-2017 06:27 PM
hurrdurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hurrdurr Click here to Send hurrdurr a Private Message Find more posts by hurrdurr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kloubek
Fourth Gear

What I drive: A vehicle or two
Posts/Day: 1.14
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Honest, but that really is super....

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Originally posted by A790 10/10, would let Jeff in my mouth again.

Old Post 03-28-2017 06:40 PM
Kloubek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kloubek Click here to Send Kloubek a Private Message Find more posts by Kloubek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarome

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

Originally posted by Amerie
Amerie here

ItalianStylez hit it spot on. Sorry to disappoint, but the cars don't exist, and were only posted so that other sellers had more flexibility on their price since the marketplace looked more competitive. This way, future sellers would also price their S2000's and 370z's at a better deal if they wanted to sell quick. I'm in the market for one so just trying to get a good deal this summer, no "clickbait" motives.

The ads were unrelated to my work at House of Cars. For the record, they also don't sell vehicles with fake CarProofs or AMVIC inspections the way Gallery of Fine Cars/Extreme Auto Sales did. I worked with them for six months, and they were a great company. They repair anything necessary as per AMVIC inspections and are very honest in their sales, unlike other dealers. They aren't flexible on prices because they actually put the vehicle through the shop diligently so they know the value in their product.

Wow you're quite the...what can I call her without getting banned?

Old Post 03-28-2017 08:23 PM
jarome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarome Click here to Send jarome a Private Message Find more posts by jarome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I'm surprised she's not Chinese or brown. Those are clearly immigrant tricks haha.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 03-28-2017 08:25 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

Originally posted by jarome

Wow you're quite the...what can I call her without getting banned?

Cunt. Hard K.

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 03-28-2017 08:31 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rx7boi
Neutral

What I drive: (0^oo^0)~
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
I'm surprised she's not Chinese or brown. Those are clearly immigrant tricks haha.

Ukrainian tricks are up there with the best of them

Old Post 03-28-2017 08:34 PM
rx7boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rx7boi Click here to Send rx7boi a Private Message Find more posts by rx7boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btimbit
Second Gear

What I drive: '16 Turbo VW
Posts/Day: 0.52

quote:

Yeah, on second thought that is pretty greasy

Old Post 03-29-2017 03:29 AM
btimbit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btimbit Click here to Send btimbit a Private Message Find more posts by btimbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
revelations
Third Gear

What I drive: 2g Eclipse / EP3
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Sounds like standard business tactics that probably many used car lots do. Falls in line with the "sold" vehicle ads as well (sorry, that car is sold - but would you be interested in another?).

Its all relative to the industry - just like PnP not doing VIN checks - thats probably standard practice as well in their line of work - same for bank employees changing client accounts to higher fee ones.

Normal for them, but sleazy for the regular folk.

Last edited by revelations on 03-29-2017 at 05:09 PM

Old Post 03-29-2017 03:32 PM
revelations is offline Click Here to See the Profile for revelations Click here to Send revelations a Private Message Find more posts by revelations Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Originally posted by Amerie
Amerie here

ItalianStylez hit it spot on. Sorry to disappoint, but the cars don't exist, and were only posted so that other sellers had more flexibility on their price since the marketplace looked more competitive. This way, future sellers would also price their S2000's and 370z's at a better deal if they wanted to sell quick. I'm in the market for one so just trying to get a good deal this summer, no "clickbait" motives.

The ads were unrelated to my work at House of Cars. For the record, they also don't sell vehicles with fake CarProofs or AMVIC inspections the way Gallery of Fine Cars/Extreme Auto Sales did. I worked with them for six months, and they were a great company. They repair anything necessary as per AMVIC inspections and are very honest in their sales, unlike other dealers. They aren't flexible on prices because they actually put the vehicle through the shop diligently so they know the value in their product.

I am impressed that your ethics are so utterly screwed up that you just talk about deception, abuse of private sales site, and border line fraud like business as usual.

Old Post 03-29-2017 05:03 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarome

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Cunt. Hard K.

I just spat out my coffee hahaha

Old Post 03-29-2017 05:11 PM
jarome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarome Click here to Send jarome a Private Message Find more posts by jarome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thetransporter
First Gear

What I drive: acura TYPE A
Posts/Day: 0.13

quote:

this thread is something else..

Old Post 04-10-2017 06:27 AM
thetransporter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thetransporter Click here to Send thetransporter a Private Message Find more posts by thetransporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skyline_Addict
Third Gear

What I drive: Wannabe Skyline x2, Wannabe 911 GT3
Posts/Day: 0.63
Trader Rating: (17)

quote:

Wow. Lol.

Old Post 04-10-2017 10:20 AM
Skyline_Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skyline_Addict Click here to Send Skyline_Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Skyline_Addict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 12:48 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Help me figure out this kijiji seller...

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: