Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > help with new condo build

Author
Thread
Sonic

What I drive: Infinitis and Nissans
Posts/Day: 0.47
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
especially for over 100k more than I paid for a brand new 2 storey walkout with a triple garage. that is nuts.

Where did you get a triple garage new build walkout for 450-500???? Can't even get that here in Airdrie...where are you? Olds? lol

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2017 06:00 AM
Sonic is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Sonic Click here to Send Sonic a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Originally posted by Sonic

Where did you get a triple garage new build walkout for 450-500???? Can't even get that here in Airdrie...where are you? Olds? lol

strathmore....

Old Post 03-22-2017 06:56 PM
03ozwhip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Originally posted by Xtrema

Yup.

Anything with an elevator is a bad investment. Especially over 5 years old and builder has down offloading all the units and warranty ran out.

Then it's Special Assessment time!

The only cheap condo living is renting. Owning is pretty risky.

lol yup. definitely risky. i would opt for a nice townhouse my next purchase.

Old Post 03-22-2017 07:11 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tehwegz
First Gear

What I drive: Fo'ST
Posts/Day: 0.15
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by max_boost
lol yup. definitely risky. i would opt for a nice townhouse my next purchase.

Interested in a town house as well, been looking at some real cheap cozy looking new ones. Only thing I'm unsure about is they also have a "condo fee" attached.

Old Post 03-23-2017 05:05 AM
tehwegz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tehwegz Click here to Send tehwegz a Private Message Find more posts by tehwegz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by tehwegz

Interested in a town house as well, been looking at some real cheap cozy looking new ones. Only thing I'm unsure about is they also have a "condo fee" attached.

Look into details as to what it covers.
Sometimes it'll only be lawn mowing and shoveling, sometimes it goes all the way to covering all exterior stuff from siding to windows and/or doors.

Old Post 03-23-2017 04:25 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by tehwegz

Also, look into reserve fund and that if that townhouse complex has apartments units attached.

Lighthouse Landing in Conventry and that tiny townhouse complex across from NW T&T both had major problem with the apartment complexes and the repair cost is being distributed to townhouse owners.

Some directors of condo board at Lighthouse was getting threats as townhouse owners were guaranteed that the apartments and townhouses operates separately.

As long as townhouse are just townhouse, damages are limited. Attached to anything with multistories, sky is the limit.

Last edited by Xtrema on 03-24-2017 at 12:04 AM

Old Post 03-24-2017 12:02 AM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:24 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > help with new condo build

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: