Quantcast
Honda Accord > * (split from Golf R thread) - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda Accord > * (split from Golf R thread)

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Konj
    You posting that picture is probably the dumbest thing you could of done, it's a matter of time until someone figures out who your gf is and who you are. Obviously you haven't been around long enough to know the power of beyond investigators.
    Do you think I care? A lot of people here know me. You're the coward hiding behind a screen. With a not so fast car. Let's hear about you?

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by GingeRRRBeef

Why you should go to Castrol has been spelled out for you many times already. If you keep having to ask why, you're not only a troll and a coward but you're a dumbass as well.

If you're hurting for gas money, I'm sure we'd start you a GoFundMe page. You can pretend to laugh all you want, but from this point on, every time you get in your Accord and floor it, you're gonna hear the exhaust sing "cooooooowwwwaaarrrrdddd".
    Hurting for gas money?? It's more the going to Edmonton part just to race another subaru. I can do that for free. You're not even a talented heckler.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    Do you think I care? A lot of people here know me. You're the coward hiding behind a screen. With a not so fast car. Let's hear about you?
    Meet at Castrol and you can get all the personal details you want from him.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by never

So why throw out a specific challenge and then back down when someone steps up to your terms?

What do you have to lose? Go race the car and have fun. Meet other automotive enthusiasts and get a better handle on driving your car...the experience will make you faster for your Mexico runs. And if you win, you'll get bragging rights...if you lose, you'll get respect for backing up your callout.

Plus, if you hit Castrol earlier in the season, you'll have a better chance at getting some decent air which means potentially quicker times.
    You make some very valid points. I have to lose time and money on a hotel in Edmonton. I never bought this car with the intention of racing STi's. I happened to run up on one expecting to lose and I didn't. It obviously snowballed from there.

If Konj could at least tell me where he resides in Alberta, maybe it would make more sense for us to split a hotel. Bro's 4 life after the race.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-21-2017 at 11:12 AM.

You calling me a coward? You are either stupid or bipolar.

You called out the challenge at Castrol to race a stock STI. I accepted that challenge to settle the score for dissing me and to call you out on your bullshit. You already know a lot about me, you just haven't connected the dots. Do I live in Calgary? You can figure that out easily.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

You make some very valid points. I have to lose time and money on a hotel in Edmonton. I never bought this car with the intention of racing STi's. I happened to run up on one expecting to lose and I didn't. It obviously snowballed from there.

If Konj could at least tell me where he resides in Alberta, maybe it would make more sense for us to split a hotel. Bro's 4 life after the race.
    Yeah lets split a hotel room, I am down. And if you want to be bro's we can share a king size bed as well.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Konj

You calling me a coward? You are either stupid or bipolar.

You called out the challenge at Castrol to race a stock STI. I accepted that challenge to settle the score for dissing me and to call you out on your bullshit. You already know a lot about me, you just haven't connected the dots. Do I live in Calgary? You can figure that out easily.
    I honestly am curious how I dissed you to begin with though (be specific)

This is just the Internet dude. The ironic part is we'd probably laugh about this in person.

You started all this shit by calling me a liar. Dude..other people are saying it's not exactly impossible for my car to win that race that already took place.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-21-2017 at 11:22 AM.

My Ride
    NC1

lol because chill guy in real life. funny thread. had no idea accord's were so boss .
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by max_boost
    lol because chill guy in real life. funny thread. had no idea accord's were so boss .
    I've met you, was I a dick? beyond cruise years ago.

My Ride
    CAEB, 6G72

You make some very valid points. I have to lose time and money on a hotel in Edmonton.
    Oh common! Google maps says its only 2 hrs and 51 minutes from bridlewood at the speed limit. Just bring a RedBull for the road or something.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

I honestly am curious how I dissed you to begin with though (be specific)

This is just the Internet dude. The ironic part is we'd probably laugh about this in person.

You started all this shit by calling me a liar. Dude..other people are saying it's not exactly impossible for my car to win that race that already took place.
    Hint...you called him Borat in another thread.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Originally posted by My_name_is_Rob

Oh common! Google maps says its only 2 hrs and 51 minutes from bridlewood at the speed limit. Just bring a RedBull for the road or something.
    Exactly...Just come right back after. I've never stayed in the area after a street legal at Castrol. And I live even further away from Castrol than Bridlewood.

My Ride
    2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH

Originally posted by Darkane
    You're looking for Hallowed, not me.
    Yep, he got my message
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by never
    Hint...you called him Borat in another thread.
    Lol.. wow and you guys (not never) call me childish? Don't take the internet so personally. It was funny. If I took all the crap that's been hurled at me personally I'd be in a psych ward.

Don't post on a public forum if you can't handle other people's comments. Dude had a monologue about getting beat up by his dad and going to university and humble bragging. Damn right I'm gonna comment on that.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-21-2017 at 11:52 AM.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Right, because Trump & Trudeau do everything they say they will do.
    I always hated people who used this type of diversion. What the fuck does other people's actions have to do with your own? Person A is a douche, so that entitles me to be one too.

Good job

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Disoblige

I always hated people who used this type of diversion. What the fuck does other people's actions have to do with your own? Person A is a douche, so that entitles me to be one too.

Good job
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride

Haha, and not to mention the good ol, "people know me here and know what I'm like in real life". The more reason why you shouldn't portray yourself like a huge dumbass, time and time again. Years ago, and present day.

Then when people call you out, you use the whole "internet is serious business and Beyond is all entertainment" side. Flip-flopping around and backpeddling, as usual.

Do you guys notice most people on beyond who get this kind of treatment all have similar personality traits?

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Lol.. wow and you guys (not never) call me childish? Don't take the internet so personally. It was funny. If I took all the crap that's been hurled at me personally I'd be in a psych ward.

Don't post on a public forum if you can't handle other people's comments. Dude had a monologue about getting beat up by his dad and going to university and humble bragging. Damn right I'm gonna comment on that.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Disoblige
    Haha, and not to mention the good ol, "people know me here and know what I'm like in real life". The more reason why you shouldn't portray yourself like a huge dumbass, time and time again. Years ago, and present day.

Then when people call you out, you use the whole "internet is serious business and Beyond is all entertainment" side. Flip-flopping around and backpeddling, as usual.

Do you guys notice most people on beyond who get this kind of treatment all have similar personality traits?
    You've wasted a lot of your time on this. Are you trying to help me become a better person? Yeah I can be an asshole. But that depends on who you are and how you approach me. Just like anyone else

The time I met errchhy in person, way before all da beef..was when he had his mustang. I asked him a question about his wheels at one of the meets (or complimented him can't recall) and he had some really sarcastic cocky reply. It's just snowballed from there. He has a chronically sore back and he takes out his rage on beyond.ca in between hoots.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-21-2017 at 12:03 PM.

My Ride

Nah man, I don't care what kind of person you become nor have I wasted a lot of time. I browse Beyond regularly and this just seems to be the trending topic as of late. I can't see you as being more than a shitty friend to someone. A flaker, someone who acts chill in person but talks shit in closed doors. Living life thinking "it's okay if I do it since so many others do it as well". In the end, it's more about the delusional thinking you express online, and poor values and ethics. I tend to see this from people well, and not very often am I surprised when I meet someone in real life vs online.

P.S.: I knew something was going to come from that "interesting thing about you" thread. I just didn't know a catalyst (Accord vs. STi) was going to come so soon to blow this up.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast