Quantcast
Honda Accord > * (split from Golf R thread) - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda Accord > * (split from Golf R thread)

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

The only time I ever met you I was hanging out with my friends (we're talking elementary school here) at a beyond meet, talking about shit like we usually do... if you came up and interrupted us asking what I can only imagine was a stupid fucking question, you're going to get a stupid answer

But I doubt that was the catalyst... I bet it's when I saw you on glenmore after that and you tried to ricer flyby me with that god damn camaro puffing up a storm and I casually mentioned that it was smoking to you in a thread and you got all butthurt about it

Originally posted by Hallowed_point

Lol.. wow and you guys (not never) call me childish? Don't take the internet so personally. It was funny. If I took all the crap that's been hurled at me personally I'd be in a psych ward.

Don't post on a public forum if you can't handle other people's comments. Dude had a monologue about getting beat up by his dad and going to university and humble bragging. Damn right I'm gonna comment on that.
    Correction, it wasn't a monologue about getting beat up by my dad, I said I found keys to an excavator and a bobcat when I was like 14 and I took them for a spin and then on top of that I said I got a beating from my dad as discipline. One time thing.

Yes coming here as a refugee with nothing and finishing university and working at a high end paying job is something to brag about.

You on the other hand, what have you done? That is why you got no stories and nothing to brag about except your accord and how fast it is Its an accord no one cares about your family saloon car. Get real.

You make fun of the way some people get disciplined (every immigrant can contest to) but the way you act on this forum makes me think you were a little brat who got away with a lot of shit as a spoiled kid, your parents never raised you with any values and discipline. That's why you are a coward, a troll that back peddles, doesn't stay true to his word, your balls you break them. You have no honour, no one respects you on this forum, a loser. Get lost troll. You ask for a challenge, I have accepted it, you dodged it, you will never be a real man, you will never be like Vin Diesel.
    Last edited by Konj; 04-21-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH

"Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

My Ride
    G37X

^Nah, that was a good tip as the Camaro didn't have a catch can at that point and also wasn't tuned. I can't understand though why you consistently make dumb comments on almost everything I post. I've even given you props on more than one occasion. It's really odd. When someone goes out of their way to pull shit like that, yeah I'm gonna call you out. Sweet E90/92? though. Sorry if I interrupted your important discussion at a beyond meet.

^Nah, that was a good tip as the Camaro didn't have a catch can at that point and also wasn't tuned. I can't understand though why you consistently make dumb comments on almost everything I post. I've even given you props on more than one occasion. It's really odd. When someone goes out of their way to pull shit like that, yeah I'm gonna call you out. Sweet E90/92? though. Sorry if I interrupted your important discussion at a beyond meet.
    +1 point on my comment on how you were brought up. Your parents didn't teach you about matters either, you don't interrupt when others are talking.

My Ride
    G37X

I don't recall it playing out that way. Just an example of how Errchy portrays himself isn't so accurate. He's a cliquey car guy who is all about the trendy scene and being cool with his works wheels and hellaflush 1996 Lexus. I've never cared for him and his attitude. That stuck up snob attitude.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Konj

Correction, it wasn't a monologue about getting beat up by my dad, I said I found keys to an excavator and a bobcat when I was like 14 and I took them for a spin and then on top of that I said I got a beating from my dad as discipline. One time thing.

Yes coming here as a refugee with nothing and finishing university and working at a high end paying job is something to brag about.

You on the other hand, what have you done? That is why you got no stories and nothing to brag about except your accord and how fast it is Its an accord no one cares about your family saloon car. Get real.

You make fun of the way some people get disciplined (every immigrant can contest to) but the way you act on this forum makes me think you were a little brat who got away with a lot of shit as a spoiled kid, your parents never raised you with any values and discipline. That's why you are a coward, a troll that back peddles, doesn't stay true to his word, your balls you break them. You have no honour, no one respects you on this forum, a loser. Get lost troll. You ask for a challenge, I have accepted it, you dodged it, you will never be a real man, you will never be like Vin Diesel.
    Well shit man, if that whole borat thing offended you that much then sorry about that. hell, let's drink some vodka and laugh about it. It seemed like a very long story that turned into humble bragging. You did what most immigrants do when they come to Canada, work hard and become successful.

Well shit man, if that whole borat thing offended you that much then sorry about that. hell, let's drink some vodka and laugh about it. It seemed like a very long story that turned into humble bragging. You did what most immigrants do when they come to Canada, work hard and become successful.
    Apology accepted.

My Ride

I thought most immigrants come to ruin the country?
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by GingeRRRBeef
    what does this have to do with Accords or Golf R's?

My Ride

what does this have to do with Accords or Golf R's?
    Nothing! Why can't I high jack the thread? You did it.
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

I'm sorry if I have made you feel special... but you're not, I call out everyone that says dumb shit equally. You can argue opinions all day, but you can't really argue with math and science... those are the only "arguments" I tend to instigate on here

Snob/higher standards for intelligence... whatever you want to call it

Too bad you have hillbilly complex cause I'm really a great friend, do lots for people but you'll never know cause as seen with multiple examples in this thread you have a closed mind towards everything (ie. trying to paint me with a stoner brush cause I choose a certain medication over another, and for me it's just that... medicine)

Keep on doing you though... everyone needs some entertainment throughout the week

I don't recall it playing out that way. Just an example of how Errchy portrays himself isn't so accurate. He's a cliquey car guy who is all about the trendy scene and being cool with his works wheels and hellaflush 1996 Lexus. I've never cared for him and his attitude. That stuck up snob attitude.
    And you wonder why I say what I do?

Jesus Christ... I've owned everything under the sun, the difference between us is that I could actually name off every genre of vehicle properly when you can't even hit the right generation of car I had at one snapshot in time
    Last edited by ercchry; 04-21-2017 at 01:23 PM.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

If you're hurting for gas money, I'm sure we'd start you a GoFundMe page.
    Colombian girls are expensive on backpage

My Ride

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    It all makes so much sense now
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by ercchry

I'm sorry if I have made you feel special... but you're not, I call out everyone that says dumb shit equally. You can argue opinions all day, but you can't really argue with math and science... those are the only "arguments" I tend to instigate on here

Snob/higher standards for intelligence... whatever you want to call it

Too bad you have hillbilly complex cause I'm really a great friend, do lots for people but you'll never know cause as seen with multiple examples in this thread you have a closed mind towards everything (ie. trying to paint me with a stoner brush cause I choose a certain medication over another, and for me it's just that... medicine)

Keep on doing you though... everyone needs some entertainment throughout the week

And you wonder why I say what I do?

Jesus Christ... I've owned everything under the sun, the difference between us is that I could actually name off every genre of vehicle properly when you can't even hit the right generation of car I had at one snapshot in time
    You clearly have some sort of an elitist type personality. The fact that you call me a redneck speaks volumes about who your really are underneath your veneer. I own a condo and do not live in a trailer. You like to try and pigeon hole me and likely others based on your wannabe baller image.

You know about being cool and fitting in with the cool kids. That's what I hate about certain people in the car scene.

The fact that you owned some clapped out old lexus and thought you were a pimp just makes me laugh. If I cared enough, I could figure out what year that heap was.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-21-2017 at 01:35 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by sexualbanana

but they are so hot!

and just IMO, your reputation matters some what on here. I think generally people can tell the difference between fun trolling vs just being an idiot lol I don't pay much attention to Hallowed's posts around here but he's definitely taking a lot of heat in this thread Disoblige seems to read everything and has crazy memory on everyone haha

My Ride
    G37X

It all makes so much sense now
    pimps be pimpin'

The funny part is that I think I've seen Disoblige before. Tall skinny brown guy? Dat internet heat yo

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

You clearly have some sort of an elitist type personality. The fact that you call me a redneck speaks volumes about who your really are underneath your veneer. I own a condo and do not live in a trailer. You like to try and pigeon hole me and likely others based on your wannabe baller image.

You know about being cool and fitting in with the cool kids. That's what I hate about certain people in the car scene.

The fact that you owned some clapped old old lexus and thought you were a pimp just makes me laugh. If I cared enough, I could figure out what year that heap was.
    See? That's the complex right there. Thanks for helping out

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by max_boost
    but they are so hot!

and just IMO, your reputation matters some what on here. I think generally people can tell the difference between fun trolling vs just being an idiot lol I don't pay much attention to Hallowed's posts around here but he's definitely taking a lot of heat in this thread Disoblige seems to read everything and has crazy memory on everyone haha
    I've met so many beyonders and done so much business on beyond that I had to ditch the e-tough ego years ago. These days the gap between offline and online is gone. I'd say the rep matters.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast