Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Hong Kong Style Pancake / Egg Waffles

Author
Thread
TomcoPDR
Slanty Gwai Lo

What I drive: Bowtie
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (78)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
I can't say how comparable it is to Vancouver because it's been ages since I've tried it there, but it's really good. I have friends who only tried it for the first time when I made it and they love it, especially if you get the bake times figured out so the texture comes out right. Actually they still love it if you burn it haha

If you get a pan, my advice is to make sure you coat the iron very well cause those waffles are a bitch to dig out once they're baked in. And fill the egg holes about half way or a slightly more than half way.

Eggette meet at D'z Nutz place? I like the chocolate chips inserts

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2017 02:05 AM
TomcoPDR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomcoPDR Click here to Send TomcoPDR a Private Message Find more posts by TomcoPDR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

buh_buh
Mr. Beyond

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.34
Trader Rating: (37)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Amazon.com wouldn't ship to Canada, so I bought a different one from amazon.ca
Pretty excited!

Old Post 03-23-2017 02:21 AM
buh_buh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buh_buh Click here to Send buh_buh a Private Message Find more posts by buh_buh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
I can't say how comparable it is to Vancouver because it's been ages since I've tried it there, but it's really good. I have friends who only tried it for the first time when I made it and they love it, especially if you get the bake times figured out so the texture comes out right. Actually they still love it if you burn it haha

If you get a pan, my advice is to make sure you coat the iron very well cause those waffles are a bitch to dig out once they're baked in. And fill the egg holes about half way or a slightly more than half way.

lol next time you make some, message me and i'll pop over to grab it haha

Old Post 03-23-2017 07:14 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 01:33 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Hong Kong Style Pancake / Egg Waffles

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: