Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Hot Wheels Collectors HWC

Author
Thread
Modelexis
First Gear

What I drive: D40/ED9/R6
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

I'm just getting into the HW game.

Started with a few finds from Safeway for 1$ then I started checking Walmart every so often, then on and on it went until I came up with this collection so far:

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

My favs are,
Magnus Walker Porsche, Fairlady 2000, GT Ford GT, new NSX

I've got more coming, but I won't post them up until they arrive.

That's a cork board in the background with a frame around it if anyone's wondering, works well for pinning each row on for display, and you can hang it on a wall if you want.

"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

Last edited by Modelexis on 04-10-2017 at 02:10 AM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 02:08 AM
Modelexis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Modelexis Click here to Send Modelexis a Private Message Find more posts by Modelexis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

blownz
First Gear

What I drive: F10
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

My parents sold all of mind many years ago at a garage sale for $5. A couple hundred. I am still mad to this day about it.

My kids have a few hundred now and even though they aren't really interested in them anymore (they are about to be 9 and 11) I refuse to let them give any away. I insist that one day they will be happy I made them keep them.

Old Post 04-10-2017 06:05 PM
blownz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blownz Click here to Send blownz a Private Message Find more posts by blownz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disoblige
Third Gear

What I drive: '90 Z32, '03 TJ, '15 Grom
Posts/Day: 0.75
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 110%

quote:

Has anyone found the Focus RS around Calgary?

I would mind 1 or 2 if anyone sees them.

Old Post 04-10-2017 06:07 PM
Disoblige is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disoblige Click here to Send Disoblige a Private Message Find more posts by Disoblige Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Modelexis
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by Disoblige
Has anyone found the Focus RS around Calgary?

I would mind 1 or 2 if anyone sees them.

Safeway has the koni white one usually:

"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

Old Post 04-10-2017 08:03 PM
Modelexis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Modelexis Click here to Send Modelexis a Private Message Find more posts by Modelexis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disoblige
Third Gear

What I drive: '90 Z32, '03 TJ, '15 Grom
Posts/Day: 0.75
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 110%

quote:

Originally posted by Modelexis

Safeway has the koni white one usually:

omfg.
Would anyone be able to get either one for me and hold them until I'm back in town or ship them to me?

2 blue, and 2 white Koni ones would be awesome. Will pay for your time and effort.

Looks like there is a Black Koni one as well, I don't even know where to look to see all the '16 RS' hot wheels made, lol.

Last edited by Disoblige on 04-10-2017 at 08:17 PM

Old Post 04-10-2017 08:12 PM
Disoblige is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disoblige Click here to Send Disoblige a Private Message Find more posts by Disoblige Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dalking
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23
User Rating: 94%

quote:

I have way too many to take photos of. I used to collect pretty aggressively a few years ago, even used to customize them. But have slowed down to a complete 0 on bothering to buy anything in the past couple years.

Old Post 04-10-2017 09:43 PM
Dalking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalking Click here to Send Dalking a Private Message Find more posts by Dalking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Modelexis
First Gear

quote:

I got my japanese Historics collection today in the mail, paid way too much for it but had to have it.

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Old Post 04-11-2017 02:08 AM
Modelexis
First Gear

quote:

I was just at toys R us macleod trail last night and they have tons of yellow 1990 NSX in stock if anyone's looking.

Old Post 04-14-2017 07:16 PM
danno
First Gear

What I drive: rs4, ram, 675f3
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I got a bunch of those as well but I let the kids play with them. Love finding them.

Old Post 04-14-2017 11:44 PM
danno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danno Click here to Send danno a Private Message Find more posts by danno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

just bought my kid a Volvo v60 polestar at Walmart.

Old Post 04-15-2017 12:28 AM
03ozwhip is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redsrt4
First Gear

What I drive: SRT4- TOYOTA VENZA- CIVIC SIR
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

my son and i are collecting, we got about 400+ now.

Old Post 04-15-2017 03:40 AM
redsrt4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redsrt4 Click here to Send redsrt4 a Private Message Find more posts by redsrt4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:49 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Hot Wheels Collectors HWC

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: