Quantcast
Hyundai Dealerships - Positive Experiences - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hyundai Dealerships - Positive Experiences

Originally posted by big A
    I bought my 2011 Elantra from Grant at Precision and am completely happy with the entire purchase.

Just like it was said earlier Grant retired from his career, went traveling, got bored and decided to sell cars. That is why he has almost a no pressure approach to his sales.

I just wanted to say I went car shopping this weekend and made an appointment to see Grant, and end up buying a car from him. (2012 Hyundai Veloster)

I mention this thread, but if I had your name I could have given you a referral.

Grant was very laid back and easy to deal with, almost like having your Grandpa in the passenger seat. I would highly recommend seeing him. The Sales Manager, as someone else said is little more of a "Salesmen," but honestly nothing I couldn't handle and was pleasant to deal with.

If you're looking for Hyundai check out Precision and go see Grant!

Here is a picture of me with my new car:
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

^^sweet ride man, those velosters look sharp.

Originally posted by Robnaldo

click for larger version
    Love it.

My Ride
    Lease

Nice car, seen an Asian guy in one, same color near back alley.

No rants really. It seems that Calgary Hyundai and Precision Hyundai have poor service overall. It's only when I told them that I don't care about the price and just wanted something to get looked at that they sent a service guy and took a look at it.

Crowfoot Hyundai seems to say that they'll call you back but they never do. The only thing I like about Crowfoot Hyundai was the fact that they honoured the warranty when I had 10KMs left on it (99990 KM). They even drove 11KMs on it as a "test drive" to make sure vehicle is up to repair specs.... and that my warranty would then be void
    Live the Dream.
    Singulari.ca

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

I've been taking my Elantra Touring to crowfoot recently, when I first bought it the first couple repairs were done at Precision. They were generally good but seemed a little clueless and on more than one occasion I had to stand around waiting while the lady at the service desk sat there talking to the other service person about her weekend and all that junk before finally deciding to help me.

Crowfoot has generally been pretty good for good-will and properly fixing things, they just don't seem to fill each other in on anything, one person tells you to bring your car back friday because that's when the parts will be in, then when I pick it up they tell me to call on friday that they won't be in, then when I call on friday they tell me the parts just showed up, then call me back to say there was an ordering mistake and my parts won't be in for a week....
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    14frs,06Tacoma,69Olds Vista Cruiser, 73VWwestfalia

Originally posted by Robnaldo

I mention this thread, but if I had your name I could have given you a referral.

click for larger version
    No problem, besides I don't think I was the only one here to mention his name. Thanks for the word though.

I'm glad you're happy with your car.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Not to bring up a super old thread. But I'm feeling like I really shouldn't bother going used car lot to look at a 2007 Toureg they have posted on Kijiji.

How much can you even negotiate with their used car department??

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Originally posted by 7thgenvic
    Not to bring up a super old thread. But I'm feeling like I really shouldn't bother going used car lot to look at a 2007 Toureg they have posted on Kijiji.

How much can you even negotiate with their used car department??
    You can negotiate based on however desperate they are.

If the meaning of what is said is ambiguous to you, you should look up some information on how to buy a car like when to buy and what to say/what not to reveal.

Used car departments are more profitable than new, you can easily get hosed if you're trading in as well. Since they lowball trade-ins, they detail and clean up cars and then resell at a much higher price, which means you'll be buying a car at a much higher price than they bought it for.

From what I read, used cars can be a pretty decent deal, but you need to know the game and how dealerships try to squeeze every penny out of you.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Originally posted by rx7boi

You can negotiate based on however desperate they are.

If the meaning of what is said is ambiguous to you, you should look up some information on how to buy a car like when to buy and what to say/what not to reveal.

Used car departments are more profitable than new, you can easily get hosed if you're trading in as well. Since they low ball trade-ins, they detail and clean up cars and then resell at a much higher price, which means you'll be buying a car at a much higher price than they bought it for.

From what I read, used cars can be a pretty decent deal, but you need to know the game and how dealerships try to squeeze every penny out of you.
    Ya, I've done a fair bit of research on the car I want. I'm selling my car privately. Already when I called to talk about the VWI got the same BS I always have from Dealerships.

"NOTHING is wrong, this baby is a BEAUTY to drive." Perfect care"

The one sales guy already asked if I wanted to put down a 1000 dollar deposit to secure it before I looked at it. It's been on the lot for 3 months. I can't see it going anywhere but the auction.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Bump.

Instead of starting a new thread and getting crap for not searching old threads, lets dig this one up.

We have the wife's next vehicle narrowed down to two possibilities at this time and one of them is a Sante Fe XL. I have no frame of reference on Hyundai dealerships and the info in this thread is now more than a year old. So, does anyone have additional comments with respect to sales experiences at any of the Calgary & area Hyundai dealers?

TIA.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    K-car

Whats the other vehicle you're looking at? I've read those XL santa fe are heavy drinkers. This review states 15.2l/100 kms, about what my V8 Suburban gets. I'm sure Hyundai claims 30mpg though

http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2013/04...est-drive.html

My Ride

The other option at this point is the GM Acadia / Buick Enclave. The wife likes the looks of those but for the money, they sure are short on options. For about $10,000 less the Hyundai has WAY more features and in my opinion drives nicer.

I also had the Dodge Durango Citadel on the list and would have been my #1 pick but she doesn't care for the interior.
    Last edited by Masked Bandit; 05-22-2013 at 03:24 PM.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Masked Bandit
    Bump.

Instead of starting a new thread and getting crap for not searching old threads, lets dig this one up.

We have the wife's next vehicle narrowed down to two possibilities at this time and one of them is a Sante Fe XL. I have no frame of reference on Hyundai dealerships and the info in this thread is now more than a year old. So, does anyone have additional comments with respect to sales experiences at any of the Calgary & area Hyundai dealers?

TIA.
    My family has dealt with Dusty at precision hyundai. We have all had positive experiences with him.

My Ride
    335i

Check out the recent hyundai promos. Lots of great deals right now until May 25th.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    Check out the recent hyundai promos. Lots of great deals right now until May 25th.
    Nothing on the Sante Fe XL's. I don't think the dealers are having too much trouble moving them so no real discounts to be expected.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Precision and Calgary dealerships seem to have the best reputation but this is 3 years old now. Still same deal?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Our dealer group owns a Hyundai store here in Red Deer if you don't mind making the trip down.

email me if you're interested and I'll refer you to the proper people there.

[email protected]
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by msommers
    Precision and Calgary dealerships seem to have the best reputation but this is 3 years old now. Still same deal?
    I've had generally positive experiences with Precision, I've bought 2 used cars there and my parents have bought 2 new ones there. Are you looking new or used? My dad has also bought used at Calgary Hyundai and had a decent experience.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Any dealer that helps push me away from buying a Hyundai is good in my books.

So are they really that bad of guys for being huge dicks?

Friends don't let friends roll in a Hyundai.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast