Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive News > Hyundai Is The New Toyota with 2017 Elantra

Author
Thread
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
It will still drive like shit... Toyota's actually drive nicely compared to Kia/Hyundai

Apparently it drives pretty good, with a significant departure form what people expect from Hyundai/Kia. I don't think any of the major magazines have got a hold of it yet, but there are a lot of YouTube reviews and comparisons around that look promising. Not saying it's a segment winner, but with the head of BMW's M division looking after ride/handling, you'd think there would have to be at least an improvement. Who knows though - I can't test drive anything myself right now due to the weather.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2017 10:38 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

It will still drive like shit... Toyota's actually drive nicely compared to Kia/Hyundai

Very typical every time I tried a Kia/Hyundai product. The Japanese seems to be a tad better in the handling department.

But my experience is 3 years old. They probably got it right this time.

Old Post 02-06-2017 11:31 PM
Xtrema is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mzdspd
Neutral

What I drive: LNF
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Apparently it drives pretty good, with a significant departure form what people expect from Hyundai/Kia. I don't think any of the major magazines have got a hold of it yet, but there are a lot of YouTube reviews and comparisons around that look promising. Not saying it's a segment winner, but with the head of BMW's M division looking after ride/handling, you'd think there would have to be at least an improvement. Who knows though - I can't test drive anything myself right now due to the weather.

I have watched some of the reviews and it seems to be pretty good. But I would like to see a review of the Mazda3 GT vs this car.. Also, I don't think its a great car to buy new, Hyundai value plummets after the first year or two. It could be a good car to buy in a year or two.

Old Post 02-06-2017 11:33 PM
mzdspd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mzdspd Click here to Send mzdspd a Private Message Find more posts by mzdspd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Mar's veloster is proof that Korean > Japanese

Old Post 02-07-2017 04:20 AM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:29 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive News > Hyundai Is The New Toyota with 2017 Elantra

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: