Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Author
Thread
CaptainReboot
Neutral

What I drive: 2013 BMW 328, 2000 Honda Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I've been getting Amazon prime packages from these guys.

A few times they just leave it on the porch and don't even bother ringing it. We had no idea there was a package out there. They've also delivered to our neighbours house as well.

Another time even though I was outside and could accept the package, they still wanted to take a picture of them holding the package with the house number in the background.

I should go through all my Ring doorbell recordings to see what they've been doing to them. Luckily nothing we have ordered was fragile.

I do like how we will get stuff on weekends.

Last edited by CaptainReboot on 12-14-2016 at 05:32 AM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2016 05:14 AM
CaptainReboot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptainReboot Click here to Send CaptainReboot a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainReboot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

spikerS
Third Gear

What I drive: 2016 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost SCrew FX4
Posts/Day: 0.97
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

I have been ordering a bunch off Amazon, and using Prime...no issues with the deliveries, they are even showing up early. Only issue I have had so far was getting the wrong product, which was easy enough to get replaced.

Originally posted by Mibz
Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Old Post 12-14-2016 05:24 AM
spikerS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spikerS Click here to Send spikerS a Private Message Visit spikerS's homepage! Find more posts by spikerS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pheoxs
First Gear

What I drive: Fiesta ST
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Been getting about 50% of my prime deliveries with them. I don't mind them at all, usually faster delivery if it comes through them (sometimes next day), they always buzz my apartment and they don't mind just leaving it at my door (my condo layout is nice, only my neighbor across the hall can see something sitting at my door so its fairly safe) whereas Purolator, DHL, and Fedex all make me drive to the airport which sucks.

Though I've started using amazons ship to a post office option instead. Mine is only 2 block walk and then it gurantees I dont miss it and have to run to the airport.

Old Post 12-14-2016 03:37 PM
pheoxs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pheoxs Click here to Send pheoxs a Private Message Find more posts by pheoxs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BerserkerCatSplat

What I drive: Jeep of Theseus
Posts/Day: 1.33
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

Intelcom just delivered to my neighbor, the driver was careful with the package, rang the doorbell, and took a picture. Maybe they are getting better, I can imagine Amazon would have taken them to task if they were getting a lot of complaints.

Old Post 12-14-2016 07:58 PM
BerserkerCatSplat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BerserkerCatSplat Click here to Send BerserkerCatSplat a Private Message Visit BerserkerCatSplat's homepage! Find more posts by BerserkerCatSplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chkolny541
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.51
User Rating: 95%

quote:

I dont have anything bad to say about them, I've gotten 4 deliveries in the last 2 weeks using intel and its been great each time. Two have texted me beforehand letting me know they are about an hour away and the other 2 called me to say the same thing. No sig required so I can tell them to just leave it by my door which they do, and weekend deliveries are very handy.

Originally posted by Modelexis
If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.

Originally posted by D911
worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.

the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

Old Post 12-14-2016 09:57 PM
chkolny541 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chkolny541 Click here to Send chkolny541 a Private Message Find more posts by chkolny541 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Old Post 12-15-2016 09:57 PM
ZenOps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10

quote:

At least these assholes are consistent.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 01-09-2017 08:24 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-D
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
At least these assholes are consistent.

My last 5 or 6 orders have all been with some of the bigger couriers. Not sure if it's just luck or if Amazon has gotten enough complaints yet

Old Post 01-10-2017 12:25 AM
J-D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-D Click here to Send J-D a Private Message Find more posts by J-D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blairtruck
First Gear

What I drive: Ford
Posts/Day: 0.08

quote:

got a package yesterday. footprints in snow to bottom of stairs. package only slid about a foot before it hit the door. 8 steps.

Old Post 01-10-2017 12:58 AM
blairtruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blairtruck Click here to Send blairtruck a Private Message Find more posts by blairtruck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kijho
First Gear

What I drive: '16 WRX
Posts/Day: 0.21
User Rating: 89%

quote:

Past two orders were later than Amazon promised (guaranteed 2 day $$$) both shipping Intelcom.

Did a quick online chat ticket to Amazon each time and got my $13 shipping fee back so it shipped free but took 3 days instead of 2

Old Post 01-10-2017 02:05 PM
Kijho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kijho Click here to Send Kijho a Private Message Find more posts by Kijho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i

quote:

made 4 orders from amazon over the break, only one was intelcom. My wife who was home said they were nice enough though...

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 01-10-2017 02:21 PM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-D
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05

quote:

Originally posted by Kijho
Past two orders were later than Amazon promised (guaranteed 2 day $$$) both shipping Intelcom.

Did a quick online chat ticket to Amazon each time and got my $13 shipping fee back so it shipped free but took 3 days instead of 2

They just lost another one of mine

I've checked your order details and see that the shipment has been shipped on Thursday, January 12, 2017 and has been received by the carrier on the same day. I also see that there are no tracking details available since then. I'm afraid to say that the parcel has been lost in transit to carrier. I really apologize for the inconvenience caused. I've escalated this issue to our shipping department with high priority, to ensure that they look into this and sort out this kind of issues, as we're aware that our choice of delivery reflects our business as a whole.

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:28 AM
J-D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-D Click here to Send J-D a Private Message Find more posts by J-D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Had another Intelcom delivery this morning, and I happened to be home when it showed up. Guy took a photo of my house number, placed it carefully in my mailbox, and drove away in a black Gen II Hyundai Santa Fe. Sick whip.

So, I know a lot of beyonders have had issues, but I wanted to make sure both sides of the story were being told. I continue to have zero issues with Intelcom courier. Stuff shows up on time, in good condition.

Originally posted by R154
Let me break this down for you since clearly you wear a helmet full time.

I basically am calling you an idiot altogether. I am no longer attempting to show you a reasoned argument, I'm attempting to be entertaining at your expense.

Old Post 01-17-2017 05:07 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pheoxs
First Gear

What I drive: Fiesta ST
Posts/Day: 0.27

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Had another Intelcom delivery this morning, and I happened to be home when it showed up. Guy took a photo of my house number, placed it carefully in my mailbox, and drove away in a black Gen II Hyundai Santa Fe. Sick whip.

So, I know a lot of beyonders have had issues, but I wanted to make sure both sides of the story were being told. I continue to have zero issues with Intelcom courier. Stuff shows up on time, in good condition.

Thats been my experience. Although I live in a Condo so its a bit different for me. My intercom calls my phone so even at work I can buzz them in and they just leave packages at my door. Never once had a problem and they are by far the fastest shipping method (usually its next day delivery if its via them)

Old Post 01-17-2017 05:19 PM
pheoxs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pheoxs Click here to Send pheoxs a Private Message Find more posts by pheoxs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

~10 more deliveries from Intelcom since I last posted, zero issues, and some were early.

Old Post 01-17-2017 05:52 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redblack
First Gear

What I drive: bus
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (11)

quote:

I just had one delivery from intelcom yesterday and they were fine, the guy actually rang the bell and waited. Canadapost would have thrown it on my front step and take off.

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:31 PM
redblack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redblack Click here to Send redblack a Private Message Find more posts by redblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BerserkerCatSplat

What I drive: Jeep of Theseus
Posts/Day: 1.33

quote:

Their latest delivery to me was just fine, placed (not threw) the package on the step and rang the doorbell. Seems they are getting better in my area at least.

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:32 PM
BerserkerCatSplat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BerserkerCatSplat Click here to Send BerserkerCatSplat a Private Message Visit BerserkerCatSplat's homepage! Find more posts by BerserkerCatSplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow

Same dude in the same sick ride dropped something off today. Didn't knock or ring, but my home office is right beside my door, so I see him coming up the walk.

Another A+ delivery. Wish Canada post was this good. Had something delivered from them, and was in a hurry for it. It was "out for delivery" as of monday, but it didn't show up on my doorstep until 4:45 PM wednesday afternoon. Assholes.

Originally posted by R154
Let me break this down for you since clearly you wear a helmet full time.

I basically am calling you an idiot altogether. I am no longer attempting to show you a reasoned argument, I'm attempting to be entertaining at your expense.

Old Post 02-16-2017 10:04 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yellowsnow
First Gear

What I drive: WRX, Audi A4 Avant
Posts/Day: 0.16

quote:

something doesn't look quite right... =/

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Old Post 03-03-2017 10:17 PM
yellowsnow is online now Click Here to See the Profile for yellowsnow Click here to Send yellowsnow a Private Message Find more posts by yellowsnow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:27 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: