Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > International Shipping

Author
Thread
JordanEG6
FKA: TeamCrewcial

What I drive: Honda E Toaster
Posts/Day: 0.35
Trader Rating: (41)
User Rating: 99%

International Shipping quote:

I've shopped around and shipping my package overseas seems to average around $350CAD Is that normal?

I have an 8lb package that's about 15X15X12" that needs to be shipped to the UK. I've tried quotes online through Canada Post/Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and Purolator and all have quoted me outrageous shipping costs. Is that typical or am I missing something?

If anyone can suggest a much cheaper route, that would be great because I don't want to shell out this much for shipping that's worth more than what's in the box.

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current

NEW LISTING SELLING OVER 200-300 PAIRS OF SNEAKERS ** CLICK*** OR PM ME

Last edited by JordanEG6 on 04-28-2017 at 11:33 PM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2017 11:19 PM
JordanEG6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JordanEG6 Click here to Send JordanEG6 a Private Message Find more posts by JordanEG6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Sounds about right if you want it to be there in a week or so. If one to 2 months surface, it's only $100.

I shipped something similar to US and only Cali and it's like $150 for Expedited (mid tier). Florida is almost $200.

You can try to sign up a Small Business account with CP and they may be able to knock 5-6% off that.

Last edited by Xtrema on 04-28-2017 at 11:43 PM

Old Post 04-28-2017 11:36 PM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pheoxs
First Gear

What I drive: Fiesta ST
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Are you sure you're filling things out right?

Old Post 04-29-2017 12:50 AM
pheoxs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pheoxs Click here to Send pheoxs a Private Message Find more posts by pheoxs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.71
Trader Rating: (30)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

holy shit, may as well just fly there and take it as carry-on and enjoy a vacation

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:17 AM
Thaco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by pheoxs
Are you sure you're filling things out right?

The $360 he quoted is priority, so 2x faster than Xpresspost or next day service. So I guess it could be perishable or time sensitive.

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:33 AM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yellowsnow
First Gear

What I drive: WRX, Audi A4 Avant
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

if you open an account with DHL/UPS/Fedex/etc, you can get pretty deep discounts. I opened an account with DHL, and get 40% off standard rates. No fee to open accounts either

Old Post 04-29-2017 04:46 AM
yellowsnow is online now Click Here to See the Profile for yellowsnow Click here to Send yellowsnow a Private Message Find more posts by yellowsnow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:08 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > International Shipping

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: