Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > It Movie

Author
Thread
jampack
Neutral

What I drive: Nissan
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 99%

It Movie quote:

This is one of the reasons I hate clowns when I was a kid.. I guess even today lol.

This actually looks good..

Watch the cat for different holiday hats!

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2017 06:08 PM
jampack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jampack Click here to Send jampack a Private Message Find more posts by jampack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

SOAB
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

i can tell you that i won't be watching that. fuck that shit. haha. the book scared the shit out of me.

Old Post 03-29-2017 06:39 PM
SOAB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOAB Click here to Send SOAB a Private Message Find more posts by SOAB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Loved the novel and the first film, but I might tolerate a movie theater for this remake.

Nah. I'll wait for the home release.

Last edited by Seth1968 on 03-29-2017 at 07:02 PM

Old Post 03-29-2017 06:57 PM
Seth1968 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nismodrifter

What I drive: Cars
Posts/Day: 0.89
Trader Rating: (11)
User Rating: 114%

quote:

First movie scared the shit out of me, screw that.

Old Post 03-29-2017 06:58 PM
nismodrifter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nismodrifter Click here to Send nismodrifter a Private Message Find more posts by nismodrifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

this is one movie that I can't fucking wait to see. watch the old now now and it's kinda cheesy but still good. stoked to see what they'll do with it.

Old Post 03-29-2017 07:01 PM
03ozwhip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I like all horror movies, including the ones based on stupid ass clowns. I just wish they'd make a horror movie one of these days that's actually scary.

Old Post 03-29-2017 07:08 PM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by shakalaka
I like all horror movies, including the ones based on stupid ass clowns. I just wish they'd make a horror movie one of these days that's actually scary.

Ya me to. And enough of those lame slash people movies.

I like the "kind of creepy" movies though. The original Exorcist and original The Descent comes to mind.

Old Post 03-29-2017 07:15 PM
Seth1968 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Looks amazing. I really wish that Tim Currey could reprise his role as he'd be even more scary as Pennywise. I hope that they don't go overboard with the CGI totally ruins the scary factor for me. 7 year old me is terrified of the original, this one looks killer.

Old Post 03-29-2017 07:37 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EK 2.0
Beyond's Biggest E-Mack

What I drive: ...BNT0B0X...
Posts/Day: 1.73
Trader Rating: (31)

quote:

...NOPE...NOPE...NOPE NOPE NOPE...NOPE.....

Old Post 03-29-2017 09:36 PM
EK 2.0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EK 2.0 Click here to Send EK 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by EK 2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LadyLuck

What I drive: 15 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (16)

quote:

I hate clowns.

What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
"It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

Old Post 03-29-2017 10:51 PM
LadyLuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LadyLuck Click here to Send LadyLuck a Private Message Find more posts by LadyLuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The_Penguin
Neutral

What I drive: '10 CTS
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Hell yeah!
Loved the book. IT and The Stand are in my top 5 faves.

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:50 PM
The_Penguin is online now Click Here to See the Profile for The_Penguin Click here to Send The_Penguin a Private Message Find more posts by The_Penguin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
legendboy
AMG Killer

What I drive: 6.7 CUMMINS
Posts/Day: 0.84
Trader Rating: (28)

quote:

this was a freaky movie at age 12

https:[email protected]

Old Post 04-26-2017 02:35 PM
legendboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for legendboy Click here to Send legendboy a Private Message Find more posts by legendboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

quote:

The trailer was really good. Hope that the movie lives up to the trailer and isn't as half baked as the original.

Old Post 04-26-2017 02:36 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NoSup4U
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

Originally posted by legendboy
this was a freaky movie at age 12

Prediction: It will get terrible reviews on the net because all the millennial's will go in expecting to be just as scared as they were as children, and not able to realize they are now grown ass adults and won't be as scared.

Trailer looks great, can't wait.

Old Post 04-26-2017 03:24 PM
NoSup4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoSup4U Click here to Send NoSup4U a Private Message Find more posts by NoSup4U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

quote:

Does anyone know if Pennywise is being portrayed by a real actor or is it all CGI. If it's all CGI, I'm going to be choked.

Old Post 04-26-2017 03:38 PM
sexualbanana
Second Gear

What I drive: Altima Se-R
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Does anyone know if Pennywise is being portrayed by a real actor or is it all CGI. If it's all CGI, I'm going to be choked.

This guy...

Old Post 04-26-2017 04:25 PM
sexualbanana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexualbanana Click here to Send sexualbanana a Private Message Visit sexualbanana's homepage! Find more posts by sexualbanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

quote:

Originally posted by sexualbanana

This guy...

Ok. that is one creepy Columbine looking mf

Old Post 04-26-2017 04:40 PM
sexualbanana
Second Gear

What I drive: Altima Se-R
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Ok. that is one creepy Columbine looking mf

I bet he drives a GolfR

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:52 PM
sexualbanana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexualbanana Click here to Send sexualbanana a Private Message Visit sexualbanana's homepage! Find more posts by sexualbanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

quote:

Originally posted by sexualbanana
I bet he drives a GolfR

I should race him then. From a roll

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:07 PM
The time now is 04:03 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > It Movie

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: