Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Careers > LF: Motorcycle Enthusiast to Write Content for Website

Author
Thread
A790
PC Principal

What I drive: A future rustbucket.
Posts/Day: 1.31
Trader Rating: (68)
User Rating: 103%

LF: Motorcycle Enthusiast to Write Content for Website quote:

Hello beyond!

I am looking for 1 or 2 motorcycle enthusiasts with a knack for the written word to regularly contribute content to a large motorcycle blog (traffic is north of 150k pageviews/mo).

This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make an extra $150 - $200/mo to do so from home.

This is a very relaxed contract: I will provide generalized article guidance (AKA, we need to touch on point 1, 2, 3... etc.), and you will be left to write your content how you want.

Can you also provide media (images/video) to support your posts? Moar monies!

Requirements

+ Must be able to meet deadlines
+ Must be able to produce 2-4 strong pieces of content per month
+ Must be a motorcycle enthusiast, with an obvious passion for the road
+ Content must be original, well researched (where appropriate)

Notes About the Opportunity

+ This is a contract role - you will be invoicing us monthly
+ You will be paid in USD (always nice)
+ There are no set hours and no corresponding hourly rate- you are paid per item
+ Payments are net-30 on date of invoice (official terms, we usually pay faster)

Interested? Let's Work Together!

E-mail me at "givemeajob AT simplifiedseo.com" with two or more samples of your work.

I really couldn't care less about your education, work history, etc. I only care if you know about bikes, can talk about bikes, and want to make some money while talking about what you know about bikes.

Please identify you are a beyonder, as I have this posting active on other forums. Thanks!

Internet Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses & Niche Content Websites.

No contracts, just results. Websites, SEO, PPC, Content Creation. SEO & Marketing Solutions by SimplifiedSEO.com

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2017 04:16 PM
A790 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A790 Click here to Send A790 a Private Message Find more posts by A790 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

A790
PC Principal

quote:

Nobody?

This is a good chance to talk about bikes and get paid to do it. There's got to be SOMEONE on here with a bit of spare time that wants to make $25 - $50/hr?!

No contracts, just results. Websites, SEO, PPC, Content Creation. SEO & Marketing Solutions by SimplifiedSEO.com

Old Post 04-25-2017 05:33 PM
A790 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A790 Click here to Send A790 a Private Message Find more posts by A790 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lee88
Neutral

What I drive: Bus pass
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

Post this on the facebook group : "Calgary Motorcycle Riders" and "403riders" group. Between the two groups there is over 6000 members and i'm sure someone is willing to take the job

Last edited by lee88 on 04-25-2017 at 05:48 PM

Old Post 04-25-2017 05:45 PM
lee88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lee88 Click here to Send lee88 a Private Message Find more posts by lee88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A790
PC Principal

quote:

Thanks!

Old Post 04-25-2017 07:50 PM
revelations
Third Gear

What I drive: 2g Eclipse / EP3
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Cam how many pages/words per blog are you looking for?

Old Post 04-25-2017 10:12 PM
revelations is offline Click Here to See the Profile for revelations Click here to Send revelations a Private Message Find more posts by revelations Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyL
Second Gear

What I drive: 4x4
Posts/Day: 0.48
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Paging snowcat

Old Post 04-25-2017 10:15 PM
AndyL is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AndyL Click here to Send AndyL a Private Message Find more posts by AndyL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A790
PC Principal

quote:

Originally posted by revelations
Cam how many pages/words per blog are you looking for?

As many or as few needed to get the job done.

I know that's pretty vague, but it's the truth.

Old Post 04-26-2017 12:49 AM
born2workoncars

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Any specific content, theme or guidelines?

Or could one write about any motorcycle related experience so long as it's interesting?

Old Post 04-26-2017 07:28 AM
born2workoncars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for born2workoncars Click here to Send born2workoncars a Private Message Find more posts by born2workoncars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A790
PC Principal

quote:

I will provide topic direction in some cases, and in others you will be free to choose

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:24 PM
The time now is 06:11 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Careers > LF: Motorcycle Enthusiast to Write Content for Website

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: