Quantcast
LF: Virgin Wireless employee - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: LF: Virgin Wireless employee

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Default LF: Virgin Wireless employee

In search of a Virgin Wireless employee who will sell me a ZTE Axon 7 mini without activation or a current Virgin account. I've struck out at the kiosks, and none of my friends have Virgin accounts. I want the phone outright!

Thanks for looking! Contact me via PM
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

I think Virgin disables the second sim slot, why not just get the unlocked dual sim version from amazon.

You can get it cheaper from amazon
    They ship to Canada for like $10-15 and take care of customs. They had the phone for $199 until a few days ago

It's currently $249 and limited to Prime members but it will probably go back to $199 soon without the Prime restriction

My Ride

Amazon.com won't allow checkout with a canadian address, I tried that. Theres a major price discrepancy with .com and .ca on them, you're correct they were @200 (or $260 cdn), but $420 on .ca. sucks!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Get it shipped to Montana border storage?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by TurboMedic
    Amazon.com won't allow checkout with a canadian address, I tried that. Theres a major price discrepancy with .com and .ca on them, you're correct they were @200 (or $260 cdn), but $420 on .ca. sucks!

Are you sure? I got one when it was 199
    I can still get to the last "place order" page right now with a calgary address
    Last edited by Escape; 02-24-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by Escape

Are you sure? I got one when it was 199
    I can still get to the last "place order" page right now with a calgary address
    Which colour? Looks like you can checkout with a Calgary address for the gold one + shipping & import fee ($238.95 + $19.40)

With the grey one you can't

Originally posted by J.M.

Which colour? Looks like you can checkout with a Calgary address for the gold one + shipping & import fee ($238.95 + $19.40)

With the grey one you can't

Yes, i can get to the final page with the grey one right now. Make sure the seller is Amazon.com, not 3rd party.

It goes on sale often at 199 with Amazon.com as seller. I don't buy from 3rd party sellers

My Ride

Ok, I'm not making it up here, I put it in the cart, its "fulfilled by amazon" because when you click any of the ones available they are all 3rd party. I click on where to ship to and I get the error saying change your shipping address or delete the item in your cart. So maybe you guys can link the ones you're getting to the "last page" on because I just can't see it. Tried the gold one because thats the one I'm looking for, tried the grey one from amazon warehouse, just can't get the past the shipping error at all.

Originally posted by TurboMedic
    Ok, I'm not making it up here, I put it in the cart, its "fulfilled by amazon" because when you click any of the ones available they are all 3rd party. I click on where to ship to and I get the error saying change your shipping address or delete the item in your cart. So maybe you guys can link the ones you're getting to the "last page" on because I just can't see it. Tried the gold one because thats the one I'm looking for, tried the grey one from amazon warehouse, just can't get the past the shipping error at all.

Fullfilled by amazon means 3rd party seller. Check the seller information - it should be amazon.com. It's on page 2.

It looks like the Gold one is backordered (ships in 1 month) from amazon.com official, which is why the website is defaulting to 3rd party sellers. But you can still order from amazon.com if you are willing to wait.

Last edited by Escape; 02-25-2017 at 03:25 PM.

In this price range you might also want to have a look at Honor 8. You can get it from newegg.ca right now for $380 CAD + free shipping with promo code CEMCRCCC32. Comes with a few gifts as well

It has much better specs than Axon 7 MINI.

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produc...79&ignorebbr=1

My Ride

I just ordered one from ebay in the end. not as worried about specs, its for the wife not me, and shes more concerned about the size otherwise I'd just order another axon 7 regular for her!