Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > loading zone parking ticket

Author
Thread
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Setup for the parkplus app. You'll save a ton of time not having to walk to a machine to print out a ticket. Park, open app, enter zone, walk away.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 04:20 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

JC522
Neutral

What I drive: G
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

+1 on the parkplus app, saves me from having to walk to the machines.

I always see CPA driving down 10th by village icecream during the day, I swear I see the same parking car drive by every 15-20 minutes

Old Post 04-11-2017 01:37 AM
JC522 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JC522 Click here to Send JC522 a Private Message Find more posts by JC522 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

I'm so old school, I phone in to the parkplus system . . . .

Old Post 04-11-2017 02:32 AM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mar
Second Gear

What I drive: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 88%

quote:

Originally posted by kenny
If you are still in your vehicle, then you are stopped in the loading zone and not parked. Call them up and your ticket will be withdrawn.

My girlfriend parked her car and was just getting out to pay when a camera car drove by and took a photo. She got the photo in the mail with a ticket and she's clearly sitting in the driver seat but when she argued it they wouldnt' do anything about it. She was forced to pay. So if you get a ticket between stopping and paying, you have to pay it apparently.

Originally posted by Go4Long
or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
you do realize this is the internet right? lol

Originally posted by rob the knob
mar, you are good guy at heart
you must realize your limitations
then you will be happy if you fine place in live

Originally posted by blitz
Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

Old Post 04-11-2017 06:12 AM
Mar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mar Click here to Send Mar a Private Message Find more posts by Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
born2workoncars

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Get a bike. Back it in. Cameras can't see plate but you're parked legally.

Last edited by born2workoncars on 04-11-2017 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 04-11-2017 07:13 AM
born2workoncars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for born2workoncars Click here to Send born2workoncars a Private Message Find more posts by born2workoncars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TYMSMNY
First Gear

What I drive: AMGGGGGGsixtythree
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (24)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Originally posted by Mar

My girlfriend parked her car and was just getting out to pay when a camera car drove by and took a photo. She got the photo in the mail with a ticket and she's clearly sitting in the driver seat but when she argued it they wouldnt' do anything about it. She was forced to pay. So if you get a ticket between stopping and paying, you have to pay it apparently.

you have an allotted time to go get your ticket after you've parked. They review all infractions and either give you a ticket or not based on if and when you got your ticket.

loading zones and such, still need to enter in your plate and zone.

Best bet, get the app. If a camera car rolls by, load the app, enter in the zone, and log/pay.

Old Post 04-11-2017 07:19 AM
TYMSMNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TYMSMNY Click here to Send TYMSMNY a Private Message Find more posts by TYMSMNY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gart
Neutral

What I drive: SpecB/SaturnPOS/GMCPOS
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

disclaimer: I don't really have anything to contribute to this topic.

Originally posted by JC522

I always see CPA driving down 10th by village icecream during the day, I swear I see the same parking car drive by every 15-20 minutes

Me too! and occasionally a Justin Trudeau. I'm assuming I work with you and am just to stupid to realize it.

Originally posted by born2workoncars
Get a bike. Back it in. Cameras can't see plate but you're parked legally.

I have actually gotten a ticket (or 2) from this, but it was quashed fairly easily so I still would also recommend it. (Can't remember details,but most of my tickets were likely legitimate)

Originally posted by TYMSMNY

<snip>...

loading zones and such, still need to enter in your plate and zone.

This is something I just recently learned from Beyond, so thank you! Just dumb luck I haven't been in the same situation yet myself.

Old Post 04-12-2017 05:28 AM
Gart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gart Click here to Send Gart a Private Message Find more posts by Gart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JC522
Neutral

What I drive: G
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by Gart
disclaimer: I don't really have anything to contribute to this topic.

Me too! and occasionally a Justin Trudeau. I'm assuming I work with you and am just to stupid to realize it.

Haha no, I box at the gym there sometimes during the day and when I'm just sitting in my car I see them just patrolling that area like crazy

Old Post 04-12-2017 08:29 AM
JC522 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JC522 Click here to Send JC522 a Private Message Find more posts by JC522 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:23 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > loading zone parking ticket

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: