Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Logan

Author
Thread
klumsy_tumbler
Neutral

What I drive: 987.2
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I really liked it, and how it deviated from the typical "made for the masses" superhero movies in that it was pretty true to the story arc from the comics.

Also, is it just me, or is gwill's take on the movie

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2017 04:19 PM
klumsy_tumbler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for klumsy_tumbler Click here to Send klumsy_tumbler a Private Message Find more posts by klumsy_tumbler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

freshprince1
First Gear

What I drive: Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

As someone who read countless Wolverine comics growing up in the 90's...they finally made a "Wolverine" movie! Great movie. Poetic ending....

Spoiler:

...in the end the only one that could kill Wolverine, was himself. And, he died in the arms of his daughter, finally experiencing love. So good.

Old Post 03-13-2017 04:20 PM
freshprince1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freshprince1 Click here to Send freshprince1 a Private Message Find more posts by freshprince1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kg810
First Gear

What I drive: MKV .:R32
Posts/Day: 0.15
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by klumsy_tumbler

+1

Anything with feelings = chick flick

Old Post 03-13-2017 05:00 PM
Kg810 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kg810 Click here to Send Kg810 a Private Message Find more posts by Kg810 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gwill
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.12
User Rating: 100%

quote:

The trailer looked interesting enough that i wanted to see it and a co worker mentioned he loved the movie with all the action in it except imo it wasnt very good and lacked the action i thought it would have. Its definitely one of those movies you should catch at home.

Perhaps if id been a crazy super hero fan my view would have been different but im not.

For a chick flick i'd give it a 7/10..

Last edited by gwill on 03-13-2017 at 05:40 PM

Old Post 03-13-2017 05:36 PM
gwill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwill Click here to Send gwill a Private Message Find more posts by gwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by gwill

The trailer looked interesting enough that i wanted to see it and a co worker mentioned he loved the movie with all the action in it except imo it wasnt very good and lacked the action i thought it would have. Its definitely one of those movies you should catch at home.

Perhaps if id been a crazy super hero fan my view would have been different but im not.

For a chick flick i'd give it a 7/10..

Exactly what I would say if I were 18 year old again.

Old Post 03-13-2017 06:23 PM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C_Dave45
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Yeah, when I see a movie with multiple beheadings, murder victims with swords through their skulls , 12 year old girls mutilating and killing grown men, armoured vehicles getting blown up, my first thoughts are: "pfft...chick flick"

Old Post 03-13-2017 08:12 PM
C_Dave45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / SW20/ R1
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (30)

quote:

Originally posted by C_Dave45

Yeah, when I see a movie with multiple beheadings, murder victims with swords through their skulls , 12 year old girls mutilating and killing grown men, armoured vehicles getting blown up, my first thoughts are: "pfft...chick flick"

Old Post 03-13-2017 08:42 PM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gwill
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.12

quote:

the movies over 2 hours with a few minutes worth of fight scenes.. cool fight scenes but its a Long drawn out story filled in with the occassional killing.

Old Post 03-13-2017 11:14 PM
gwill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwill Click here to Send gwill a Private Message Find more posts by gwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent.ff
Neutral

What I drive: '14 Taco
Posts/Day: 0.11

quote:

Gwill, what did you think of Hardcore Henry?

Old Post 03-14-2017 12:33 AM
Brent.ff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent.ff Click here to Send Brent.ff a Private Message Find more posts by Brent.ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:14 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Logan

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: