Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Mario's Lottery Groups


Author
Thread
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $9.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the May 20 draw was not won and is an estimated $13 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.7 million were 8% lower than average and 11% higher than the previous draw. There was a 69% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

__________________
Euro Millions group play - C$194 million jackpot for May 26 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2017 01:04 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:17 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Mario's Lottery Groups



Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread


Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 

Google
 
Web beyond.ca

Terms of Use - Contact Us - Advertising Info - Archives - Car Blog

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.9
Copyright ©2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Bringing Car Enthusiasts together in discussion on our car forums

Page Statistics : Page generated in 0.06992507 seconds (57.43% PHP - 42.57% MySQL) with 27 queries.