Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Masked Bandit Touchstone Insurance

Author
Thread
schurchill39
Second Gear

What I drive: Ford, Acura, Harley
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (15)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

We are with Aviva for two vehicles and house. I suppose I will be waiting for a letter come renewal time.

That being said I want to throw another for Bill. My sister in-law just moved in with us to work in Calgary and I sent her to Bill for her vehicle insurance when she got everything switched over to Alberta from Saskatchewan. She was really impressed with how thorough he was and how quick he dealt with everything.

I've also sent three co-workers his way and they are all very impressed and happy with Bill and his team!

Originally posted by rage2
...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
You dudes have some squeaky clean assholes. I commend you.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2017 01:36 AM
schurchill39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schurchill39 Click here to Send schurchill39 a Private Message Find more posts by schurchill39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: E90M3 510 Wagon
Posts/Day: 1.51
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

Well... aviva policy expired today (my bad for not paying closer attention) but I never got an intact package!

If anyone has Bill's personal cell can you ask him to check his emails asap as I have no idea if I even have coverage right now since I did have a few things under intact so I dunno where the error was, and if it's simply me not having paperwork or if I have no insurance on the aviva covered things

Old Post 01-28-2017 01:47 AM
ercchry is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Masked Bandit
Forum Sponsor

What I drive: Buffalo Truck & something w/ Seriously Round Tires
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Originally posted by ercchry
Well... aviva policy expired today (my bad for not paying closer attention) but I never got an intact package!

If anyone has Bill's personal cell can you ask him to check his emails asap as I have no idea if I even have coverage right now since I did have a few things under intact so I dunno where the error was, and if it's simply me not having paperwork or if I have no insurance on the aviva covered things

You're fine, just sent you the email. As for personal cell, only my wife and my mother have that number...lol.

"Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

www.touchstoneinsurance.ca

Old Post 01-28-2017 04:12 AM
Masked Bandit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Masked Bandit Click here to Send Masked Bandit a Private Message Visit Masked Bandit's homepage! Find more posts by Masked Bandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: E90M3 510 Wagon
Posts/Day: 1.51
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

Awesome! Thanks Bill!

Old Post 01-28-2017 04:14 AM
ercchry is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saziz111

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

Review - TouchStone Insurance quote:

I just wanted to share my experience with Touchstone for our first home.
Found them thru Beyond forums. Less than 24 hrs later, I was contacted by Shelley Wainman to get started on our home insurance.
She was thorough, efficient and more than accommodating. Buying a first home is a stressful experience and having Shelley answer all our questions was definitely very helpful.
Highly recommend them for your insurance needs!!

Old Post 05-09-2017 09:29 PM
saziz111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for saziz111 Click here to Send saziz111 a Private Message Find more posts by saziz111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JudasJimmy

What I drive: 2000 Jeep
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

+1 for all you said. I switched 2 yrs ago, and never looked back. Saved over $500/yr

Old Post 05-10-2017 07:32 PM
JudasJimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JudasJimmy Click here to Send JudasJimmy a Private Message Find more posts by JudasJimmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JfuckinC
Second Gear

What I drive: CRF450R, Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.39
User Rating: 96%

quote:

When I got the mail about Intact I didn't even think twice about it, Touchstone has been good to me so I trusted their reasons.

Old Post 05-10-2017 09:01 PM
JfuckinC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JfuckinC Click here to Send JfuckinC a Private Message Find more posts by JfuckinC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurrdurr
First Gear

What I drive: xJUAN
Posts/Day: 0.17
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Darren has always gone above and beyond for me over the past 3 years!

Old Post 05-10-2017 10:14 PM
hurrdurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hurrdurr Click here to Send hurrdurr a Private Message Find more posts by hurrdurr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:14 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Masked Bandit Touchstone Insurance

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: