Meister MSTR Watch Giveaway! - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Meister MSTR Watch Giveaway!

meisterbater

Originally posted by lint
    Damn that was sick

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Damn, great looking watches on their site. Definitely going to look at these, well priced too
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

ooo, I need another watch to add to the collection.

I only have two watches in my collection, one is a cheap citizen eco drive that I got from the wife, the other one is a Hamilton Jazzmaster that I bought and told the wife I paid much less than I did. Here's some pictures I took of it:

I'm more of a lurker on the fashion forum, and most of my watch related posts have been more questions than answers, but I do like watches.

I'm also a bit of a grammar nazi, other than my addiction to the use of ... which is excessive but I have it under control.

And I like 4, 1, 2, 3
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

just out of curiosity, and I may have missed it, but Rage2, when are you planning to give these away?
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Sometime in the next week.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Hondas

I'll start off by saying I have close to no history with anything watch related. Prior to this, I've always been amused with watches, however I did not have the luxury to play around with them, as we all know watches can be some of the most expensive accessories. So unfortunately, I have never had the chance to post in the "Wrist Shot Friday!" thread.

Since Beyond started a new "Fashion and Luxury" sub-forum, and having it be mostly filled with watch related threads, it has expended my knowledge about different brands, styles, movements, and etc. This is one of the biggest reasons I now find these timepieces that much more fascinating.

So onto the watches I own..
    I would have had nothing to post but this past weekend I picked up my first watch. After many hours of browsing online, and in stores for something appealing to me but also in my price range, I ended up picking a watch which was more versatile since it was going to be my only watch, I wanted it to be one I could wear with pretty much anything. Here's the Hugo Boss watch I purchased at Watch It! Nothing too fancy, Quartz chronograph movement with a black leather strap.

So far, I've been wearing it everyday but since there are endless possibilities of nice watches out there, I definitely want to expand on more than just one. I first heard of Meister Watches when Fatlace had a special edition ambassador which really caught my attention. From there Meister was one of the brands I've kept my eyes on, but because I wasn't able to try them on locally I didn't want to risk ordering it online and not liking it. With that being said, my favorites from the Meisters collection are the Ambassador(4), Commander(2), Prodigy(3), Chief(5), and lastly the Diver(1) simply because a 50mm watch would be way too big for my wrist.

Thanks to rage2 for the giveaway opportunity and best of luck to everyone participating!

i just want it

does that count?

this isn't fair, by the way, just after i post in two threads askign about Meister watches, here comes rage2 with a giveway.
    smartass!

Originally posted by civic_stylez

I'm not a fan of Diesel at all, but I really like this watch. I take it the face glows as well?

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Originally posted by Spoons

I'm not a fan of Diesel at all, but I really like this watch. I take it the face glows as well?
    Sure does. Glows really well at night as well. I was never big into the diesel watches but i saw this one at the Diesel store in Switzerland and i picked it up. Havent had any issues with at and im surprised how many people ask about it!
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

I'll throw my name into the hat as well. I've been into watches ever since I was young. I would lose one every single year, but that same Christmas, I knew there would be a Timex under the tree. Those Velcro straps were swapped into every single one!

My first real watch per se came in the form of a high school graduation present from my parents who just happened to visit Vietnam and bring my brother and I back two Seiko's. I got the Kinetic titanium with black face while he got the silver faced one. This started the small collection I have today. Years later I would make the habit of buying a new watch each time I left the country. The Kenneth Cole was bought in New Port Beach and the Lacoste was from Vegas.

Next up was getting my girlfriend to enjoy watches like I do. It started with a pink ceramic Michael Kors chronograph that we picked up along side the gunmetal oversized chronograph during our 2nd visit to Vegas. She constantly is asked when we enter Michael Kors resellers where we bought it(limited quantities). I gave her the rose gold mother of pearl face MK watch as a gift a year later. She also wears the Seiko now from time to time.

The last two watches in my/our collection are newer pick-ups. The TW Steel was a birthday gift and the Seiko was an impulse buy because I had a friend use his employee discount to buy it. Too bad he doesn't work at the store any more. Both are seeing the most wrist time lately, but the TW Steel has been my favourite.

I am a huge watch guy, and I've turned my girlfriend into a watch wearing girl as well. I'd like to think I'm a good ambassador for watches. While my collection isn't as high end as some, I'll be purchasing an Omega Speedy Pro or Tag GC in the next few months, to bring the stock up.

Given the choice, I'd love to add any of them, but my order of preference would have to be #5, #4 and then #2.

I could really use the watch now so I can look good while in court for my "distracted scratching" ticket.

My Ride
    Accord

Add me to the list! I currently have one nice watch...but am saving up to get another. The addiction has started! Mom always said I liked pretty things

My Ride
    Has either 2 or 4 wheels

Default Throwing my hat into the ring last minute

Thought I would throw my hat into the ring last minute.

Here is the collection as it stands today:

Top left you have a Casio Forester. This was basically my first watch that I bought myself from way back in the day.

Top Center you have a Bulova Accutron. I bought this from an old place of employment for stupid cheap. Was my first "Dress" watch.

Top right is a FAKE "Breitling for Bentley Motors". Funny story behind this one (or not so much for my dad). This one was purchased in the Bahamas when my parents were getting married from a jewelry store in downtown Nassau from what we thought was a up-and-up place. Well it turns out, the watch is a complete fake, we paid almost real price for it, and it was dead before we even left the resort at the end of our vacation. Live and learn I guess. Still wear it once and a while for show, but it doesn't work worth a damn.

Bottom left is my Nixon Banks. This was a Christmas gift to myself a couple years back if I remember correctly. I really like the contrasting face and the white on black really pops.

Bottom center is the current crown jewel of my collection. It is a Skagen. Super thin, light, and I just love the look. This was a gift from my dad a couple years back, and I absolutely love this watch. Pretty much my go to watch when I am going anywhere.

Like others here, I have 1 spot left in my show case. Hopefully it can be filled with a new "Crown jewel". My preference is #4, #1, #2. Today was my first post to "Wrist shot Friday", but hopefully I will be making many more! *wearing one of these beauties!!!**
    Signature..... I ate it!!

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Who are the winners rage2?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I'll be contacting the winners after the long weekend.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

If it's not too late for an entry here's mine:

We used to go back to the UK to visit family every two years when I was younger. On this trip my grandma us grandchildren about £300. I was about 14 at the time and this was this was quite a bit of money to me. I used the majority of it to buy my first watch. It’s made by a British company which was started in 1946 called Accurist. At the time I loved the colours and the complications I don't wear it much any more because I feel the face is too small for my wrist.

I’ve always loved pocket watches so when I was around 17 or 18 I bought myself my next watch. A pocket watch made by Colibri. Unfortunately, this one doesn’t get a lot of use as I don’t have many occasions where a pocket watch would be warranted.

The newest watch I own is a Concord Saratoga that I bought for a friend.

I’ve always loved watches but other things (house, car, daughter) have always got in the way of expanding my collection. I’ve been on the look out for a more casual watch that can be worn when out and about with jeans or shorts. The Meister Chief would be perfect. The square shape reminds me of the Bell & Ross Aviation Series which was the next watch on my list to acquire and the white is perfect for a casual outfit.

The order of preference for the Meister’s is 5, 1, 3, 2,4.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

I currently only own 1 "nice" watch, a Tag Heuer Formula 1 that I got myself as a grad present a few years ago. I like it since its not too flashy but I can still wear it pretty much every day to work or out with friends. It is actually a US watch that my sister went to considerable trouble to bring back for me after I had ordered it. I wear it pretty much all the time, except for the half dozen or so times I have lost it in my truck or if I'm working on my car.

Over the last year I have been looking for another watch to buy and have finally narrowed it down to a Tissot SeaStar, Black Monster or a Tissot PRC200. Now that I have seen them, the Meister Commander or Diver 1 have been added to the short list.

For the watches I'd like to win, from left to right; 1, 3, 4, 2, 5

I'd love the chance to sport one these watches and will probably end up with one even if I don't win one. Probably sooner rather than later as I'll be down by the Bay on Saturday and will be stopping by to try a few on.
    Last edited by FraserB; 08-08-2012 at 05:53 PM.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

winner, winner, chicken dinner?
    heloc that shit

My Ride
    2016 Golf R

have the winners been announced yet?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast