Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Micro SD memory cards for Samsung S7

Author
Thread
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.71
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Originally posted by Mar
I like OwnCloud. Any photo I take on my phone is automatically on my cloud server and then every computer in my house automatically pulls it down so even if someone stole my phone I wouldn't lose any photos. And I don't need to transfer them to my computer, it's automatic.

dropbox does the same thing, but obviously has overall size limitations

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2017 01:49 PM
Thaco is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by Thaco

Every cloud service does the same thing. Google is the preferred one since it's unlimited and free if you are ok with their image size limits.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 03-08-2017 03:21 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUDELVR
I Spread Feminine Itch

What I drive: Anything topless.
Posts/Day: 0.56
Trader Rating: (15)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Yeah, I've just hooked it up to the one drive account and I have that 100 gig storage for I believe it's one year and then they charge 7 dollars a month after if you want to continue but you'll get one terabyte instead. Does this seem to be the average (reasonable) price? What are you guys paying for extra storage?

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

Old Post 03-08-2017 04:16 PM
LUDELVR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUDELVR Click here to Send LUDELVR a Private Message Find more posts by LUDELVR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Lexar has not failed me yet except a lot of people hate them.

But I mostly run Sandisk Extremes 64GB or 128GB variants. Except 1 Sandisk 200GB card that only comes in at Ultra speed.

All other brands SD Card are for non-mission critical crap.

Originally posted by LUDELVR
Yeah, I've just hooked it up to the one drive account and I have that 100 gig storage for I believe it's one year and then they charge 7 dollars a month after if you want to continue but you'll get one terabyte instead. Does this seem to be the average (reasonable) price? What are you guys paying for extra storage?

Sounds about right. I run my own Synology so I have my own private cloud. $7/mth for 1TB is cheap compared to running your own NAS. It would take almost 10 years of recoup that cost compared to what OneDrive charges and there is no way the hardware will last that long.

Last edited by Xtrema on 03-08-2017 at 05:47 PM

Old Post 03-08-2017 05:38 PM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mar
Second Gear

What I drive: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 88%

quote:

Originally posted by Thaco

The only reason I don't use Dropbox is because it only allows you to synchronize a single folder, although recursively. OwnCloud allows me to choose any folders on my computer that I want to synchronize. And they can have different names on multiple machines.

Originally posted by Go4Long
or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
you do realize this is the internet right? lol

Originally posted by rob the knob
mar, you are good guy at heart
you must realize your limitations
then you will be happy if you fine place in live

Originally posted by blitz
Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

Old Post 03-09-2017 02:14 AM
Mar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mar Click here to Send Mar a Private Message Find more posts by Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:05 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Micro SD memory cards for Samsung S7

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: