Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > New York Shopping

Author
Thread
jabjab
Neutral

What I drive: TT
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 95%

New York Shopping quote:

I know there are threads on what to see in New York and where to eat but I haven't been able to find suggestion on good shopping.

When I was in Montreal the boutique shops were awesome as you find really good style at a decent price.

I'm dont want to hit up the super high end stuff but more interested for more of the boutique shops in New York similar to the ones in Montreal

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2017 09:01 PM
jabjab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabjab Click here to Send jabjab a Private Message Find more posts by jabjab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

holden

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Boutiques in SOHO are probably going to trend to the higher end because of the rent. For more independent places maybe try Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Old Post 04-12-2017 05:34 PM
holden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for holden Click here to Send holden a Private Message Find more posts by holden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[email protected]

What I drive: CL7 & RD6
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Chelsea, Soho, Village.

Some areas will have more higher end than others. There are a lot of indy boutiques all over Manhattan though. Greenpoint, Williamsburg and even Bushwick have some stuff on the Brooklyn side.

Old Post 04-12-2017 05:52 PM
Red@8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red@8 Click here to Send Red@8 a Private Message Find more posts by Red@8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabjab
Neutral

What I drive: TT
Posts/Day: 0.18
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Great! I'l be staying AirBnb in Williamsburg off of Bedford Ave. I'll google what is in that area for shops.

I've also been told about Century 21 , sounds like a zoo.

Old Post 04-12-2017 05:57 PM
jabjab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabjab Click here to Send jabjab a Private Message Find more posts by jabjab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
holden

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02

quote:

Originally posted by jabjab
Great! I'l be staying AirBnb in Williamsburg off of Bedford Ave. I'll google what is in that area for shops.

I've also been told about Century 21 , sounds like a zoo.

From what I remember, Century 21 was like an upscale Winners.

Also try Bleecker Street in West Village.

Old Post 04-12-2017 06:39 PM
holden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for holden Click here to Send holden a Private Message Find more posts by holden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:48 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > New York Shopping

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: