Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Nissan's VQ engine.

Author
Thread
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.18
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Whats this Accord 6-6 joke I keep seeing mentioned?

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2017 06:00 PM
dj_rice is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice
Whats this Accord 6-6 joke I keep seeing mentioned?

I beat an STi and fools tripped out.

Old Post 05-17-2017 06:47 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

If you're set on FWD V6, I would also get an accord or an older TL over an Altima.

Old Post 05-18-2017 12:34 AM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
Neutral

What I drive: 09 WRX
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I ended up with the v6 six speed Altima I'm digging it. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:35 AM
VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN Click here to Send VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN a Private Message Find more posts by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantastic
First Gear

What I drive: EP3
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (19)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

I quite liked my 06 G35 coupe's rev-up motor. No oil burning issues on mine, I think that may have been a pre 06 (non rev-up) issue? The biggest complaint I heard about it was how it was unrefined and shook all the time. It was true, you'd even see the shifter shake alot at idle - but it had character. Not too fuel thirsty either, at least when compared to other performance cars.

Long story short, the engine was rock solid. The electronics accompanying the rest of the car were not (as I approached 180-190k).

Old Post 05-24-2017 07:17 AM
Chantastic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantastic Click here to Send Chantastic a Private Message Find more posts by Chantastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:07 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Nissan's VQ engine.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: