Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Nose Creek crayfish

Author
Thread
RealJimmyJames
Neutral

What I drive: Parked in the Bike Lane
Posts/Day: 0.30
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Went looking for these under the bridge at Beaver Dam Road and 4th Street NE. Found one, but it was tiny, probably 1/3 the size of that first post picture. Didn't have a net, so it's kind of tough when you turn over a rock, everything is murky, and by the time the water clears, anything that was under there has had plenty of time to swim away. Was fun with the children anyway.

So what's the life cycle of these things? They active right up until the water freezes?

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2016 03:30 AM
RealJimmyJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RealJimmyJames Click here to Send RealJimmyJames a Private Message Find more posts by RealJimmyJames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.65
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Dunno what their life cycle is, actually haven't been out to get any since June because of my uncle's death.

Old Post 09-26-2016 04:55 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.65
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Bump, had a complete stranger from Airdrie track me down. This person said that the canals in Airdrie are loaded with them and they set three traps and inside of a few hours they can fill a 5 gallon bucket with some being as long as 7 inches and having claws as big as his thumb. More reading has revealed that they're all over Alberta, Lake Newell, Travers, McGregor, Echodale Lake, Chin Coulee, up near Morinville.

Old Post 04-13-2017 04:43 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.38
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I used to live down near nose creek. So much garbage shit and piss makes it into that creek. Don't think I'd be eating anything out of there!

Old Post 04-13-2017 04:51 AM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:45 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Nose Creek crayfish

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: