Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Motorsports > Official List: 2009 Top 10 Sport Compacts

Author
Thread
Z_Fan
You are Stupider Than Me!

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.46
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Doesn't really matter if it goes on the list or not. Still #1 and you know you did it. That's all that really matters. Good job. Hopefully next year low 9's or high 8's.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2009 01:18 AM
Z_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Z_Fan Click here to Send Z_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Z_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

[email protected]
Neutral

What I drive: 1997 Talon
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by Z_Fan
Doesn't really matter if it goes on the list or not. Still #1 and you know you did it. That's all that really matters. Good job. Hopefully next year low 9's or high 8's.

Well maybe Tobby well put it on the list with an asterisk's beside it or something since I was already 1# its not like I'm bumping someone without a back up pass.

Old Post 10-06-2009 01:19 AM
Ron@Revolution is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron@Revolution Click here to Send Ron@Revolution a Private Message Find more posts by Ron@Revolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Z_Fan

What I drive:

quote:

Maybe he will.

Old Post 10-06-2009 01:22 AM
Z_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Z_Fan Click here to Send Z_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Z_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redmethods
Neutral

What I drive: 97 Supra tt
Posts/Day: 0.03
User Rating: 100%

quote:

List updated, If anyone have any more slip. Please post it with in the next week.

Good year of racing, Lots of fast cars. We got our first 9sec car.. & a few very close to the 10's.
Have a good off seasons & we'll see you at the track next year.

Toby

Old Post 10-12-2009 04:08 AM
redmethods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redmethods Click here to Send redmethods a Private Message Find more posts by redmethods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Z_Fan

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by redmethods
List updated, If anyone have any more slip. Please post it with in the next week.

Good year of racing, Lots of fast cars. We got our first 9sec car.. & a few very close to the 10's.
Have a good off seasons & we'll see you at the track next year.

Toby

Race City is supposedly going to be open until the end of October weather permitting. They are looking to be open October 16th (Next Friday) as the weather is supposed to be 15 degrees. Could be some people running and wanting to submit slips after this week is all I am saying...

Old Post 10-12-2009 04:30 AM
redmethods
Neutral

quote:

Originally posted by Z_Fan

Race City is supposedly going to be open until the end of October weather permitting. They are looking to be open October 16th (Next Friday) as the weather is supposed to be 15 degrees. Could be some people running and wanting to submit slips after this week is all I am saying...

Sorry, rules are rules.

Old Post 10-12-2009 05:25 AM
redmethods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redmethods Click here to Send redmethods a Private Message Find more posts by redmethods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Z_Fan

What I drive:

quote:

I LOL'd.

Old Post 10-12-2009 06:26 AM
Sorath
REAL Pedophile

What I drive: VANS AND MORE VANS
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (52)

quote:

bump, who's gonna step it up this year and update?

Originally posted by C_Dave45
I walked into one the other day, at 11:15 and she says "sorry, it's past 11". I said, "but the eggs are RIGHT THERE....in THAT door. You either grab me an egg, or you grab me a piece of turkey....what's the difference??". She still said "Sorry". WTF??

So I ordered the most disgusting tasting 12" sub, and at the end, said "Actually, I changed my mind. I'm going to head to the Subway down the road. They serve the breakfast sandwich all day long. Tell your boss, he can have this sandwich. Thanks anyways".

karmas gonna bite you in the ass

Old Post 05-18-2010 05:23 AM
Sorath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sorath Click here to Send Sorath a Private Message Find more posts by Sorath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[email protected]
Neutral

What I drive: 1997 Talon
Posts/Day: 0.09

quote:

I think Tobby is again

Originally posted by Sorath

Old Post 05-18-2010 05:26 AM
Ron@Revolution is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron@Revolution Click here to Send Ron@Revolution a Private Message Find more posts by Ron@Revolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redmethods
Neutral

quote:

Originally posted by Sorath

Back up again...

Old Post 05-18-2010 05:37 AM
The time now is 08:12 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Motorsports > Official List: 2009 Top 10 Sport Compacts

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: