Quantcast
Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

Default BME?

Just curious why you bought BME?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=BME.TO&t=5d

That is one scary looking chart (plus the volume, yikes). Is there something that you know? Just curious...

Originally posted by szw
    Dont know much about financial stuff at all...any recommended books to start learning? There were just too many out there and I couldn't decide which good books to buy (or online reading material)?
    Get the book rich dad poor dad. Go to http://richdad.com/ to get it.
    It is a great book with great beginner info.
    Im 14 and thanks to that book, and its sequal, as well as other books I got because of it, I will be starting a buisness soon, and I have a good basic understanding of the stock and real estate markets, and know what to do in order to find out more about those markets, and to become a professional invester.
    Last edited by Carfanman; 01-11-2005 at 06:27 PM.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Default Re: BME?

Try looking at a 6month chart, not a 5 day chart.

I used to work for the key operators of this Company. They have done this more then once

Originally posted by ehos

That is one scary looking chart (plus the volume, yikes). Is there something that you know? Just curious...
    Last edited by 89coupe; 01-11-2005 at 06:16 PM.

My Ride
    335i

Default Re: BME?

Originally posted by ehos

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that both 89coupe and I have since nearly tripled our initial investments in this company?
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Another stock I mentioned awhile ago is Tyler Resources TYS on the Venture. Was just picked as the #3 pick by Josef Schachter on Market Call.

http://www.robtv.com/servlet/HTMLTem...p1/h/220asf///

My Ride
    M5 Competition

How high will Tyler go

Already up .26 cents this morning

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Christ, Tyler hit a $1.88 today. When will it stop.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    V8 Toy

Default Re: Re: BME?

Originally posted by Weapon_R

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that both 89coupe and I have since nearly tripled our initial investments in this company?
    now.. watch it drop because of the volumn. 2.10 right now.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Default Re: Re: Re: BME?

LOL...you have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Originally posted by Rav4Guy

now.. watch it drop because of the volumn. 2.10 right now.

The one thing that sucks about working for the TSX. I am restricted from trading all TSX Venture stocks.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Get your GF or friend to trade for you.

Originally posted by sputnik
    The one thing that sucks about working for the TSX. I am restricted from trading all TSX Venture stocks.

Look at TYS today, huge volume after JS interview on Sat. Once they drill deeper and drill reports come back with more goodies, the price will continue to soar

My Ride
    M5 Competition

That is if the results come back positive. If they aren't then watch it tumble.

Originally posted by Ariakas
    Look at TYS today, huge volume after JS interview on Sat. Once they drill deeper and drill reports come back with more goodies, the price will continue to soar

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Tyler Resources just did a press release. $3 here we come!

Tyler Resources Announces Outstanding Drilling Results Including 112.78 meters Grading 1.3% copper, 1.07% zinc and 27 g/t silver at Bahuerachi

CALGARY, ALBERTA, Jan 25, 2005 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX) -- (CCN Mathews)

Tyler Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:TYS) is extremely pleased to announce assay results for the last of the December 2004 drill holes including RC2, 3, 4 and 5 as well as the completed portion of core hole #16.

Reverse circulation drill hole 04-RC-2 returned an average grade of 1.3% copper, 1.07% zinc and 27 g/t silver over 112.78 meters, including 48.78 meters grading 1.81% copper, 0.14 g/t gold, 22 g/t silver and 2.03 % zinc in the main mineralized skarn breccia and associated QFP hosted endoskarn complex. Hole RC 2 ended in mineralization.

Click here for additional information

Further improvements in the methodology used for the drilling and recovery of samples from reverse circulation drilling have been made and the twinning of an additional core hole is currently underway to assess the variability of sample grade between the two drilling methods. As previously disclosed with RC 1, the Company believes that there remains a possibility that results from RC 2 to 5 may still understate the true grade of the intervals drilled due to loss of fines during the sample recovery process. Results for these holes are, however, within the range of values expected for the areas drilled as well as the geological environment and continue to indicate clear bulk mining potential.

This assay data has been reviewed by the Company's independent consultant, Mr. Keith McCandlish, P.Geol., Manager of Mineral Services, Associated Mining Consultants Ltd.

Please refer to the drill hole location plan map attached for the general location of drill holes. A section reporting grades and geology has been completed and is included for section 580 N which includes core hole 04-BAH-15 and RC 3 and sections showing the geology and grade distribution for RC 4 and 5 will be prepared and released when core drilling of those sections has been completed. http://www2.ccnmatthews.com/database...25tys_maps.pdf

Field work has recommenced with core drilling as well as reverse circulation drilling under the new drilling and sample recovery protocol. Samples will be shipped in batches as drilling progresses and further assays are expected by mid to late February.

The Qualified Person responsible for the design and implementation of the Field Program as well as the preparation of this news release was J. P. Jutras, P.Geol., and President of the Company. The work program was carried out with the participation of Dr. Shane William Ebert, Ph.D, P.Geo and Director, and Mr. Brent Gonek, B.Sc, Geology, G.I.T., consultants to the Company.

"Jean Pierre Jutras"

Jean Pierre Jutras

President/COO/Director

This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities, or a solicitation of proxies, in any jurisdiction, including but not limited to, the United States. The Tyler Shares have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States except in certain transactions exempt from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws.

Except for the historical and present factual information contained herein, the matters set forth in this news release, including words such as "expects", "projects", "plans", "anticipates" and similar expressions, are forward-looking information that represents management of Tyler's internal projections, expectations or beliefs concerning, among other things, future operating results and various components thereof or the economic performance of Tyler. The projections, estimates and beliefs contained in such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause Tyler's actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, those described in Tyler's filings with the Canadian securities authorities. Accordingly, holders of Tyler shares and potential investors are cautioned that events or circumstances could cause results to differ materially from those predicted. Tyler disclaims any responsibility to update these forward-looking statements.

Tyler Resources Inc. Jean Pierre Jutras (403) 269-6753 (403) 266-2606 (FAX) or Tyler Resources Inc. James Devonshire (403) 269-6753 (403) 266-2606 (FAX) Website: www.tylerresources.com

My Ride
    335i

I picked up some Tyler 2 weeks ago at $1.40...

Let's hope that this bitch moves fast!

Felon or Mistermeiner

Originally posted by 89coupe
    Get your GF or friend to trade for you.

She will be my wife in a few months... and then I'm back to square one.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

yup this thing soared at the open and all the day traders sold, now its at a nice consistant level, looks good

When they halted TYS, that created more hype, some people lost some big dough buying in at $2.18. What a swing today. This stock can give people ulcers....

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Ariakas
    When they halted TYS, that created more hype, some people lost some big dough buying in at $2.18. What a swing today. This stock can give people ulcers....
    This stock reminds me a lot of RIM, albeit on a much smaller scale. The range in which it travels on each day is enough to make money quite easily, or alternatively lose it (if you have enough money to invest).

Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: BME?

Originally posted by 89coupe
    LOL...you have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    I picked up some Tyler 2 weeks ago at $1.40...

Let's hope that this bitch moves fast!
    remind me to talk to you two when i get a job so i know where to put my cash.

good luck with your stocks
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Page 4 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast