Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Official "what does your name mean" thread

Author
Thread
J.M.
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by DANIEL247
Daniel Christian brown Calgary pool intro of filipino girl and 12 brotherhood of here also white Calgary haha becuz snow already! Now pinays knowing Daniel Christian haha my "brown Calgary" brothers and sisters! As for Pilipino name? saying for nice move! Glad to be here! Mabuhay!

Tangina, what are you trying to say?

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2014 10:40 PM
J.M. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.M. Click here to Send J.M. a Private Message Find more posts by J.M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

DANIEL247

What I drive: honda civic 2007
Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

hehe sorry friends i have to say hello to all and regards to Daniel Christian, it simply is to say "nice move" haha

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:08 AM
DANIEL247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DANIEL247 Click here to Send DANIEL247 a Private Message Find more posts by DANIEL247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Nice Move!

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:20 AM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cos
Fourth Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.76
Trader Rating: (19)

quote:

Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta

"The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

Last edited by Cos on 12-29-2016 at 02:07 AM

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:24 AM
Cos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cos Click here to Send Cos a Private Message Find more posts by Cos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Old Post 09-10-2014 04:11 AM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

That is awesome!

Old Post 09-10-2014 04:13 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr2mike
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

I look forward to Daniel247's future threads and contributions.

Old Post 09-10-2014 02:17 PM
mr2mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr2mike Click here to Send mr2mike a Private Message Find more posts by mr2mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
no.warning

What I drive:

quote:

There is no real meaning to my username.

But if it means anything my real name means I'm a goddess.

Old Post 09-28-2014 01:19 AM
no.warning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for no.warning Click here to Send no.warning a Private Message Find more posts by no.warning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
never
FKA no|uno

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.16
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by no.warning
But if it means anything my real name means I'm a goddess.

Well then hopefully you're female otherwise it'd be pretty gay.

Old Post 11-03-2014 11:41 PM
never is offline Click Here to See the Profile for never Click here to Send never a Private Message Find more posts by never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CompletelyNumb
First Gear

What I drive: Ford F150
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

From a call of duty gamer tag of some sort from a few versions ago. Was in front of me when I joined. Seemed good.

Old Post 11-03-2014 11:59 PM
CompletelyNumb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CompletelyNumb Click here to Send CompletelyNumb a Private Message Find more posts by CompletelyNumb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
themack89

What I drive: Gets me to lease
Posts/Day: 0.02

quote:

Just 'the' concatenated with the first chunk of my last name; 89 indicates my birth year.

My previous internet nickname was taken up when I was 12 or 13 playing counterstrike, it used to be "bigotry" just because I thought the word sounded funny. Of course, being 12 or 13 I obviously didn't have the presence of mind to search what the word actually meant.

Pretty boring story.

Old Post 11-23-2014 07:35 PM
themack89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themack89 Click here to Send themack89 a Private Message Visit themack89's homepage! Find more posts by themack89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NoPulp
First Gear

What I drive: 1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 2004 Mustang GT
Posts/Day: 0.92

quote:

My username is my license plate

Which comes from my car's color... all orange, no pulp.

1994 Mustang - 4.2 V6 swap w/M112 Supercharger Build Thread
2004 Mustang GT - Track Build Thread

Old Post 03-21-2015 11:23 PM
NoPulp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoPulp Click here to Send NoPulp a Private Message Find more posts by NoPulp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
birdman86
Neutral

What I drive: lester van
Posts/Day: 0.16

quote:

I bought a new vehicle so got a new account and ditched my old username - new car fresh start kind of thing. Anyways the new license plate starts with "BRD" and for some reason when I saw that the word "birdman" immediately popped into my head. Follow that with my birth year.

Old Post 03-22-2015 03:10 AM
birdman86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for birdman86 Click here to Send birdman86 a Private Message Find more posts by birdman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btimbit
Second Gear

What I drive: '16 Turbo VW
Posts/Day: 0.52
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

btimbit

b: First letter if my first name
tim: first 3 letters of my last name
bit: ties it all together, also 'timbit' has been my nickname on and off pretty much my whole live

Old Post 08-02-2016 05:36 AM
btimbit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btimbit Click here to Send btimbit a Private Message Find more posts by btimbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaberTosser

What I drive: Passat Wagon

quote:

I'm new to the Beyond forum but I've been using this same username on other forums for a decade. I'm not a stocky fellow who participates in the Scottish Heavy Games but the name struck me because I was setting heavy fenceposts when I signed onto those other forums. The posts were 6" x 6" x 12' and 6" x 6" x 16' that I had intentionally soaked for a few days so as to avoid possible expansion issues afterwards.

Old Post 01-04-2017 02:19 AM
CaberTosser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaberTosser Click here to Send CaberTosser a Private Message Visit CaberTosser's homepage! Find more posts by CaberTosser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:08 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Official "what does your name mean" thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: